Day Three Continues

Koala Season 2
 
Day Three Continues
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah wake up! Jongie wake up.. we're heading out for breakfast. Aren't you going with us?" Victoria towards Jjong. The other SHINee left Jjong and she doesn't have the heart to do the same that's why she barged in the boys room to wake this sleeping T-Rex. 
 
 
" Aish, Vic Noona it's too early!" Jjong said whining.
 
 
" What early are you talking? It's almost half of the day. The members left us already! So go get up and freshen up yourself! Yah..!" Victoria said while throwing some pillows towards Jjong whos still on the bed.
 
 
" Aigoo.. where are they?" Jjong asked while scratching his head still drowsy with sleep.
 
 
" Stop asking.. just get up now!" Victoria said with a surly expression. Jjong walked like a zombie he even bang himself on the door which Victoria can only sigh. After few minutes her and Jjong together with one crew headed out and follow the others. 
 
 
 
 
Breakfast... 
 
 
 
 
Key was to absorbed talking about things and was too oblivious that Amber doesn't even listening on whatever topic he's discussing with.
 
 
" What do you think Boo?" Key asked after a long rant.
 
 
" Huh?" Amber said not even looking at him. 
 
 
" Huh? that's all you can say? huh? Are you even listening to me Boo?" Key asked with a surly face. What's the matter with her? She's been acting strange since this morning. 
 
 
" I'm listening okay.. it's just that I have nothing to say." Amber said not in the mood to talk.
 
 
" Are you mad?" Key asked. 
 
 
" No, I'm not. " Amber coldy said.
 
 
" Then, why the grumpy face and the cold shoulders?" Key asked.
 
 
" Will you stop scrutinizing me!" Amber haste.
 
 
" Has this something to do with the kiss last night? That's why your acting this way?" Key asked narrowing his forehead.
 
 
" Don't even brought it up!" Amber said. Key is starting to piss her.
 
 
" So that's it! its all about the kiss, are you thinking about it?" Key teased.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja! I'm not thinking about it that was just a dare.. and please for once give me a break Boo! I'm not in the mood to hear your nagging." Amber said pissed. And yes she was still affected with the kiss but come hell or high water before she admit it. She's boyish, she dressed like a boy and act like one people may think that she's having gender crisis. But no she's not, she knew in her heart that she's as feminine as the other girls are. And she want her first kiss to be special not thru a dare or someone she's not inlove with. Thats why she's sulking inside.. and worst she's thinking about that kiss it kept on lingering through her mind. She felt the so- called spark, fireworks.. but can even hardly admit it. She felt confused all of a sudden.. does she like it? Does she somehow like Key? Amber closed her eyes with the thoughts. "No she doesn't like Key.. it was just a kiss.. a dare kiss.." half of her subconscious mind said so but the other part of her.. tells her so. When she opened her eyes Key was near her face that her heart almost jump in surprise.
 
 
" Yah! Kibum.. what are you doing?!" Amber exclaimed.
 
 
" I was about to kiss you sleeping beauty.." Key kiddingly said. " You haven't touch your food. Enough of your day dreaming. The kiss won't happen again unless you beg for it." he said boldly trying to again. They were in one coffee shop that PD-nim brought them to have their breakfast. 
 
 
" In your dreams Boo! I told you to stop mentioning it... aish!" Amber said with disgust. Key just laugh at her with his famous diva laugh. She gave him a dagger look. He seems really enjoying this. 
 
 
 
 
••••
 
 
 
 
" Is everyone done?" PD-nim asked after their breakfast.
 
 
" Neh PD-nim!" the group replied in chorus.
 
 
" So we'll proceed to our next activity for today, kahja!" the PD-nim said and lead them in a beverage bar.
 
 
" What are we gonna do this time PD-nim?" Onew asked. 
 
 
" As you can see this is a beverage bar. Each pair should learn how to mix drinks and their is someone who's going to help everyone. After you finished to mixing the drink of your own the audience will judge thru free tasting. I have a stick her. Any pair who gains more stick from the audience will win. And the price will be a bountiful dinner for two and a yacht tour along the beautiful sea of maldives." PD-nim instructed.
 
 
" Woah, jinjja? Oppa we should win this!" Luna said towards Onew while his arms.
 
 
" May I introduce to everyone Mr. John he's been a barista for five years and he's the one to teach you how to mix drinks." PD-nim introduction.
 
 
" Oh Annyeonghasaeyo Mr. John." everyone greets in chorus.
 
 
" Hello everyone I'm John.. I'm here to teach how to make cocktail drinks." Mr. John said. "So is everyone ready?" 
 
 
" Yes Mr. John!" everybody response. Mr. John did show them how to make the different flavors of cocktails. 
 
 

 

  • Air Force One for JongToria,
  • Amarula & Eve for Taestal, 
  • Angèle Green Tea Cooler for Minsul, 
  • Apple Cin for Lunew, 
  • Apple Crisp for Keyber.
 
 
 
Each pair tried their best to follow what Mr. John taught them. As each pair pours an amount of liquor in every count of glasses they had. The first to finished was Lunew, followed by Minsul, Keyber, Jongtoria and Taestal. People came one by one to the open bar as each person tasted every drink that was served on the counter. They chosen the best drink among the five by giving sticks. 
 
 
 
" Okay here's the result." PD-nim's introduction. As he counted every stick each pair has. " Minsul got 20 sticks, Taestal 18, Jongtoria 16, Keyber 23 and Lunew 23. So we have a tie. " PD-nim announced. 
 
 
 
" Woah.. So we Luna, Key and Amber were going to have dinner and a yacht tour around Maldives sea?" Onew excitedly asked.
 
 
 
" Ani.. the 3 pairs should choose what drink they prepare yours or KeyBer's Apple Crisp?" PD-nim said.
 
 
" Ottoke?" Luna exclaimed. 
 
 
" So Minho and Sulli which one Apple Cin or Apple Crisp?" Onew asked. Minho and Sulli exchange glances as they shared glasses of each drink. And decided whom to choose.
 
 
" Hmm.. we chosen Apple.. Cin. Biyane Key Oppa Amber Unnie." Sulli apologetically said. Key and Amber just nodded. 
 
 
 
" How about Krystal and Taemin?" PD-nim asked. Same as the first pair, they tasted both drinks and chose.
 
 
" Ahm.. Apple Crisp!" Krystal said while Taemin chosen Lunew's Apple Cin.
 
 
" Each pair has just to chose one." PD-nim reminded both maknaes.
 
 
" Yah.." Krystal punch slightly Taemin's chest. " We'll chose Apple Crisp. Biyane Onew Oppa, Luna Unnie." Krystal said while glaring at Taemin whose about to protest.
 
 
 
" So it's still a tie! How about Jongtoria?" PD-nim turned towards the last pair. Jjong and Victoria has tasted both and choose.
 
 
 
" We'll go for Apple Cin." Victoria said.
 
 
 
" Jinjja? Yah, we won!! Oppa we won!" Luna exclaimed and turned towards Onew. Onew was surprised.
 
 
 
" Kyaaah! Daebak!!" Onew exclaimed as he gains himself. He hugged Luna out of joy. Luna was overwhelmed from happiness and hugged Onew back they and even jump joyously.
 
 
 
" So Onew and Luna congratulations. Just prepare yourself later, you'll have your yacht tour before sunset as well as the bountiful dinner for two. The members were obviously envious as they teased the two.
 
 
 
" It's still early though.. hmm am planning to have a yacht tour at this hour so whos coming with me..?  except Luna and Onew." PD-nim said.
 
 
" Jinjja? PD-nim kahja!" the four pairs said.
 
 
" Yah, that's unfair!" Onew said in disbelief.
 
 
" You have your moment later Hyung.. let us enjoy ours." Minho said. 
 
 
" Yeah.. you'll have your yacht tour with Luna-ssi later." Jjong secondly said while tapping Onews back.
 
 
" Let's go back to our cottage first." PD-nim motioned them. And the group followed. 
 
 
 
The PD-nim together with the crew and the four pairs headed their way to a yacht tour. Onew and Luna was left out since they have their own moment later as their price from the game earlier. The group enjoyed the view of Maldives sea. They rode on a dream yacht charter, it introduces them to astonishingly lovely white powder sand beaches on one island after another. 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile..
 
 
 
 
Onew and Luna were left alone in the cottage. No one even bothers to talk since Onew were acting awkwardly towards Luna. 
 
 
 
 
" What are we supposedly to do now?" Luna asked trying to start a conversation between them.
 
 
" Eh... I don't know either." Onew said while shrugging..  he sit at the other couch infront Luna.
 
 
 
Luna narrowed her forehead. " Yah.. Oppa why your acting awkwardly today?.." she scolded.
 
 
 
" Anio, I'm always like this." Onew said grinning.
 
 
" Is that so?.. hmm, so what are we going to do now?" Luna asked.
 
 
" Wait for them, I guess?.." Onew replied with an awkward smile. He himself doesn't know how to act infront of Luna. 
 
 
" Aww.. your not fun at all. Jinjja.. tsk!" Luna said sulking. Onew just laugh at her in response.
 
 
 
" I'll take a nap first." Onew said and slouched down at the couch and cover his face with a pillow. 
 
 
" Ahh.. this man!" Luna murmured. Onew seems have no plans of talking to her as he drift himself off to a nap, so she make herself busy by reading magazines available on the rack. " Ahh.. this is really unfair! They're enjoying the view of Maldives on this beautiful day light while I'm stuck here with this tofu leader!" Luna cried silently. It's lunch time and seems Onew was in a deep sleep. 
 
 
 
" Yah Oppa! Wake up.. I'm going out to lunch, I'll leave you here." Luna said and was about to leave when Onew slid himself from the couch to the floor. Just then when Onew woke up. 
 
 
" Ugh! What time is it?" Onew asked still drowsy.
 
 
" It's lunch time and they're not yet here. I am waking you up to grab some lunch but seems your in a deep sleep so I'll go ahead first. Bye!" Luna said trying to tease the still sleepy tofu. 
 
 
" Aahh.. wait wait.. I'll go with you." Onew said while struggling himself to get up. 
 
 
She almost laugh seeing the oh-so-clumsy Onew. " Hey let me help you." Luna walked towards Onew and lend her hand so he could help him to get up. 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida!" Onew said bowing to her. 
 
 
" Gwenchana.. so kahja?" Luna said and walk ahead of him. Onew whos behind her smiling from ear to ear nodding.
 
 
 
In Onew's thought.. he'll be spending the rest of the day with Luna alone. So he's planning to sing for her later maybe "Bread Song" hmm.." In Your Eyes?" ani.. ani " Trot Song" ahh.. or " Can I have this dance" aish.. he can sing any song anyway. He smiled, excited for tonight. He'll pretend that this is their first date.  he was laughing silently when Luna turned towards him.
 
 
 
" Oppa.. pali! I'm famished!" Luna haste. 
 
 
" Arasso.." Onew replied and run after her. His Maldives escapade will definitely a blast. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
next will be New Zealand?... 

 

Hi everyone.. it's been awhile since i updated, so sorry for that. I have some issues that I need to settle first.. it's personal and it's a long story! =) 
 
 
Anyhoo.... here's my update, so next will HIATUS? no.. no it's not what you think it is.. kkk just wait for the next chap! :) I'll try to update soon.. THANK YOU! 
 
 
so comments? =)