New Zealand

Koala Season 2
 
New Zealand 
 
 
 
It's almost half of the day when SHINee finally arrived at Auckland Airport after an eleven hours and fifty eight minutes flight from Seoul Korea to New Zealand. 
 
Only the five members and Koala's staff traveled by themselves. Since f(x) members where nowhere to be found, their manager-Oppa said that there were some conflicts on their respective schedules so they might just take the next flight or so. Though the boys were trying to contact one of the girls but failed in the end, it seems no one wants to take their calls. The last time they saw f(x) was three days ago when PD-nim informed them about their next Koala adventure. Well, they saw Luna yesterday on Melon Music Awards that was even so random that they weren't had the chance to greet each other.
 
 
 
After few minutes of waiting for their luggages the five members headed their way out to the exit just to be surprised seeing their fans waiting for them. Some were holding cardboards with the name of their biases and some are holding banners with the group name. Some of them wearing masks with their faces holding down a congratulatory banner "CONGRATULATION's SHINee for winning MMA's 2013 ARTIST OF THE YEAR" written on it. 
 
 
" Oh.." the shining boys gasped in surprise. 
 
 
 
SHINee! SHINee!
 
Onew! 
Minho!
Key! 
Taemin! 
Jonghyun!
 
~ the fans screamed their names here and there.
 
 
 
 
" Hello! " the members slightly bowing their heads as they smile and wave their hands through out the fans who gathered and waited for their arrival patiently. They weren't even expecting that they had fans from Auckland, NZ. As much as they want to give some time for their fans the staff won't allow it so they can only smiled and waved at them. The Hyungs lead the boys out of the crowd. There's a lux private charter bus waiting for the five at the car waiting area. 
 
 
Not before they finally ride in there bus when the five person's wearing masks of SHINee's members faces and holding a congratulatory banner approached them. 
 
 
" Can we get an authograph, please?" one of the masked person said supposed to be "Key".
 
 
The SHINee boys look at each other before they asked the permition of PD-nim. The PD nodded.
 
 
" Hello.." Key greeted smiling as he held the pen and the cd of their latest album. He was wearing a signatured shades so he can't see thoroughly the person beside him. Yet, he felt something weird. He slightly snorted, the perfume that the person wearing smells familiar. 
 
 
The girl wearing black approaches Minho and asked his autograph. The only thing that caught Minho's attention was her skin since her face was covered by the mask she's wearing. That pearly white skin, but tried to ignore it since he thought maybe he was just imagining things or it's not only Her who has such skin. 
 
 
" Hi.. Oppa? Is that what you call it in Korea? Can you please sign this." the girl who has a perfect American accent neared Taemin showing the cd to him. Taemin nodded and signed the cd for her. 
 
 
Meanwhile the tall and slim girl approaches Jjong while the petit girl neared Onew showing their latest cd album for them to sign. The two didn't even uttered a word.
 
 
" Ah your name?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" Hmm.. my name? Ah eh.. Ria!" the slim girl who's face hidden behind the mask said.
 
 
" Ah Ria.. nice meeting you. Thank you for supporting SHINee." Jjong said smiling giving back the signed CD to the slim girl. 
 
 
" How about you? What's your name?" Onew politely asked to the petit girl. The latter looked at the slim girl giving a what-to-do look which made him confused.
 
 
" Ah.. ahmm, Sun-Young." the petit girl answered. He even heard her chuckled but he just ignored it. 
 
 
" Hmm.. Sun-Young? Are you a Korean?" Onew asked. The name seems familiar to him. He looked at the petit girl. It's weird that a die hard fan can't even look at him straight.
 
 
" Ah.. no." the girl said still looking at the ground. 
 
 
" Really?.. hmm, okay Sun-Young. Thank's for supporting SHINee." Onew said handing her back the signed CD. He heard her chuckled again. " Mwo, is anything funny?" he asked.
 
 
" Ah no, thank you!" the girl answered she bow first before turning her back on him.
 
 
 
" Ah that's weird." Onew look at Jjong. Jjong nodded.
 
 
" What do you think?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" I think something's wrong?" Onew answered. The five girls wearing masks was still standing beside there bus but PD-nim motioned already the boys to get inside the bus so they just waved at them to say goodbye as they all get in one by one.
 
 
" Annyeong!" the slim girl said waving at them. Jjong heard it so he stood still.
 
 
" Wae.. you speak Hangul?" Jjong asked surprised.
 
 
" Ahm no.." the girl who named Ria said and shook her head. 
 
 
Jjong narrowed his eyes and just nodded. He followed the other members whose now inside the bus. 
 
 
" Uhm.. did you hear one of the girl said "annyeong".. right?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" Huh? what are you saying?.." Minho asked confused.
 
 
" Nothing, I guess I was just over hearing things." Jjong shrugged and sit beside Key.
 
 
" But there's something weird." Jjong still mumbling shaking his head to ignore it. 
 
 
They were sitting inside the bus for about a few minutes now and yet the driver doesn't start the engine. Later on, the four girls wearing masks appeared which make them flustered. 
 
 
" Woah.. what are they doing here? Are they going with us?" Taemin asked glancing at his Hyungs they just give him a we-don't-know-either look.
 
 
What made them surprised more when the girls formed a straight line and start dancing the chorus of "Everybody" while the music background coming from the speaker inside the bus. 
 
 
"Everybody everybody every-everybody 
 
ne mameul heundeulo
 
everybody everybody every-everybody 
 
Jamdeul i bameul kkaewo"
 
 
After the last part of the chorus the four girls strike their poses. 
 
 
" Yah, this is making me nuts. who are this people and how can they dance like a pro?" Jjong exclaimed. The other members just shrugged at him not taking the awkward smile on their faces. They were amused yet confused at the same time.
 
 
Just when the girl wearing black mini dress who has a white pearly skin with a mask of Minho's face appeared with a cake in her hands. The other four girls give way to that girl so she can get near with the SHINee boys. She placed the cake on the round center table and take off her mask, it was Sulli smiling widely at them. The boys were dumbfounded. 
 
" Welcome to New Zealand SHINee Oppa!" Sulli greeted and bowed to them. Just then when the four girls neared behind Sulli throw confetti's at them and take off their masks. It was f(x). 
 
 
" Omo.. what the! Yaah.. it was all of you all along!" Jjong who's first to regain himself.
 
 
" Neh.. Congratulations for winning Artist of the Year in MMA Oppa-deul!" the girls greeted. Sulli take a lighter with her and lit the candle on top of the cake.
 
" Blow the candle." Sulli said towards the boys. The boys nodded as they blow the candle together.
 
 
" Chukaheyo!" they said all together clapping their hands.
 
 
" Yah.. how did you all get here?" Key bluntly asked.
 
 
" By plane.." Amber answered grinning. The other girls laugh at them.
 
 
" Ah Boo! This is why you didn't answer one of my calls?" 
 
 
" Neh..!" Amber chuckled. 
 
 
" When did you get here?" Minho asked looking at Sulli.
 
 
" We came just an hour before your arrival." Sulli answered smiling.
 
 
" Jinjja?" Minho asked in disbelief. Sulli nodded.
 
 
" I was almost caught by Jongie." Victoria giggled.
 
" Yeah.. I was right, I told you guys i heard someone said "annyeong?"." Jjong said towards the boys.
 
 
" I knew it.. it was really weird. When I asked her.. Luna what's her name she told me it's Sun Young. Its a native Korean name. And it's also sounds familiar." Onew said.
 
 
" It really is since it's Luna-ssi's real name." Jjong said to Onew. 
 
 
Onew nodded. " I thought so. Then I heard her laughing." 
 
 
Luna laughs. " Neh, I was suppressing my laugh back there." 
 
 
" Not that, when she (pointing at Amber) neared me to have my signature her perfume really smells familiar." Key but in. Amber just chuckled.
 
 
" Why didn't I noticed anything?" Taemin said while scratching his eyebrow.
 
 
" Aish.. it's because your numb." Krystal said making face to Taemin.
 
 
" No, it's because you really sounds like an american girl asking me to sign your CD. I just have no idea it was you." Taemin explained. 
 
 
" Where did you buy this cake?" Minho asked while some icing on his point finger.
 
" We bought it in the café inside the airport." Sulli.
 
 
" How about a small plate and fork so we can eat them." Onew asked. 
 
 
" Yeah, wait.. they only have two spoon here." Amber said while ransacking the mini pantry inside the bus. 
 
 
" That will do." Jjong said.
 
 
" Everybody sitdown now.. we're going. We're heading to Rotorua. It's a three hours drive from here. " PD-nim said. The pairs sat next to each other.
 
 
" Three hours? I thought it was four hours, we also stayed there during Amazing f(x).. right?" Krystal queries looking at her Unnies.
 
 
" Neh.. I can hardly remember though that was eight or nine months ago." Victoria answered. 
 
 
" But three hours is a long ride PD-nim can we drop by to a nearest market so we can buy something to eat." Luna said doing her aegyo. 
 
 
" Ah.. Luna-ssi your really good at that." PD-nim shook his head. " Arasso, we'll have drive-thru.. that would be okay?" 
 
" Neh, yeey!!" Luna said followed with the members. 
 
 
" So Sun Young is using her charm again, good thing she's with us." Onew teased.
 
 
" Yah Oppa.. stop calling me on my real name." Luna pouted slapping slightly Onews arm. Onew just laugh at her.
 
 
 
" Boys where do you plan to go? What's in your bucket list?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Uhm.. when we choose New Zealand as one of our most wanted countries. It's because of f(x)-ssi." Minho stated.
 
 
" Actually Minho chosen New Zealand." Key teased.
 
 
" So?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" We want to do what the girls did here on their Amazing f(x). We wanna do it with them." Minho said grinning.
 
 
" Jinjja? Yah.. Oppa I don't want to go scuba diving again." Sulli said.
 
 
" Yes you will. Oppa is here, you'll make it this time. Arasso!" Minho faced Sulli he even patted his chest giving her you-can-rely-on-me look. Sulli pouted shaking her head.
 
 
" I'm okay with skydiving. I wanna do it again.. this time with Soojung." Taemin said patting Krystal's head.
 
 
" Really Oppa..? yeah daebak!" Krystal happilly said.
 
 
" So I'm going to bungee jumping with Luna?" Onew nervously said.
 
 
" Neh, I guess so." Luna arching her eyebrows.
 
 
" Yah, Minho I never said I wanna go bungee jumping here. Wait..!!! stop the bus I wanna go back to Korea!!" Onew squeled. The tufo leader's condition attack again. The rest were just laughing at him.
 
 
" Oppa, no worries. It's really fun i swear!" Luna patted Onew's back  soothing him.
 
 
" Anio, I'm not going to jump." Onew said shooking his head firmly.
 
 
" You will!!" s cheered in chorus.
 
 
" How about me? I wanna jump too." Jjong said.
 
 
" No Jongie, you'll be with Noona. We'll shave lots of sheeps in "my" farm. That's what I did here in New Zealand so you'll go with me. Or if you really wanna jump. We'll go along with Onew and Luna but you'll jump by yourself. Okay?" Victoria said.
 
 
" Aigoo.. arasso." Jjong nodded scratching his head.
 
 
" How about you Boo? What are we going to do?" Key asked.
 
" We'll going to fly a helicopter. I will be your pilot." Amber excitedly said.
 
 
" Eh.. I don't want to! that's boring and I don't wanna die early." Key said.
 
 
" Yah.. you painstaking of a diva! Then, don't. I'm going alone." Amber pouted showing her tantrums towards Key.
 
 
" Ha.ha! I was just tricking you, Boo. Why your so grumpy? have you had your period today?.." Key teased.
 
 
" Ya~h.. I really wanna kill you now Boo, swear!" Amber glared at him. Key just laugh he was enjoying teasing Amber, she's really cute.
 
 
As promised the bus drive thru a fastfood chain while on their way to Rotorua cared of PD-nim's kindness. 
They spent the three hours and more by catching up from each others events.
 
 
" Oh Sulli we heard you were casted in a new movie?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Ah.. it's not confirmed yet." Sulli shyly answered.
 
 
" How about the first movie your casted with?" PD-nim asked again.
 
 
" Hmm.. yeah the filming is still on going, the staff and my co-stars sunbae-nim's taking care of me. I can't go into details but you can find selca's on the net for a sneak peak." Sulli happilly said.
 
 
" Waah.. our Ssul is a movie star already. In one film to another. Ah, I'm jealous." Jjong exclaimed which make Sulli laugh. 
 
 
" Anio.." Sulli humbly said.
 
 
" Sulli is really good in acting, I was really thankful that she was my partner in my first drama." Minho said with so much acclaim.
 
 
 
" And don't forget she was the lead star. She really acted like a real man. Daebak! but I really had goosed bumps when you two getting mushy there." Key said squirming. 
 
 
" Aww.. Kibum stop it!" Minho said as if embarassed. Sulli chuckled. If JongKey is inseperable MinKey is the opposite, Minho can't stand Key's bluntness as well as Key can't figure how so sensitive Minho is. But they really do love each other. 
 
 
 
 
Rotorua.. 
 
 
 
 
It's nearly sunset when the group arrived at Rotorua. The charter bus stop just in front of the Lodge Hotel where they will stay thru out their NZ journey.
 
 
The PD rented three lodge rooms for f(x), next to the girls room is for shinee and the last one for PD and staff. 
 
 
 
 
PD-nim gave the two group a time to freshen up and take a rest and told to get ready before seven.
 
 
Exactly seven o'clock in the evening when one of PD's knocks on their rooms. 
 
 
" Annyeong.. is everyone ready?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Neh.. almost. Where are we going PD-nim?" f(x) leader asked.
 
 
" We're just going for dinner." PD-nim simply said.
 
 
" Okay.. yah girls come out! Pali!" Victoria shouts.
 
 
" Coming!" the girls answered. One by one they came out and greeted PD-nim. 
 
 
 
" Where are the flower boys?" Amber asked.
 
 
Just then when the boys came out from their room. 
 
 
 
" Did I just heard flower boys?" Onew asked.
 
 
" Neh.. wae Oppa? Are you not?" Amber asked.
 
 
" Essh.. well, I'm far from being a flower boy. I'm just a normal guy." Onew winked leaving the almost dumbstruck Amber.
 
 
" Aish, seriously... normal?" Amber mumbled.
 
 
" Who's normal?" Taemin asked putting an arm around her shoulder.
 
 
" Your Onew Hyung.. he said he's not a flower boy like you do but just a typical normal guy." Amber said.
 
 
" He's right." Taemin nodded.
 
 
" Like seriously?" Amber faced Taemin racing an eyebrow.
 
 
" Neh, he's just a normal guy with so much conditions." Taemin shrugged.
 
 
" Hey Taemin-ah! Get your hands off my Boo!" Key said giving a warning look at Taemin. 
 
 
" My. Boo? Just when...?" Taemin asked. 
 
 
" Since you're still on your diaper." Key said jokingly.
 
 
" Yah.. Hyung!" Taemin furrowed. 
Key chuckled.
 
 
" Is everyone out?" PD-nim asked checking them one by one.
 
 
" Neh.." the members nodded.
 
 
" Let's go then!"
 
 
The producer take them to an Italian restaurant nearby the Hotel. 
 
While waiting for their orders PD-nim reminded the two group for their itenirary the next day.
 
 
" So after our dinner everyone should take their rest coz tomorrow we need to go early as five a.m we'll travel to Lake Taupo."
 
 
" What are we going there PD-nim?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" To fulfill your bucket list. We'll start with Taemin and Krystal's Skydiving and Onew and Luna's bungee jumping. The rest you may want to go somewhere like prawn fishing, or wanna go with Taemin and Krystal or anywhere you want. I'm giving Minho a task, while me and other PD-nim filming Lunew's bungee jumping and Taestal's skydiving. You'll be with the other members, I want you to record everything.. just give your instructions to one of the crew here. He'll be with you, arasso?" PD-nim to Minho.
 
 
" Uhm.. okay PD-nim." Minho said nodding. 
 
 
The food was served. Everyone seems so ecstatic that even throughout the meal they were kept on talking about what they should do for the next day. 
 
 
 
After the dinner the girls requested if they could go to a nearest convenient store.
 
 
" What are you planning to buy there?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Food.. chips, soda.. chocolates, biscuits." Luna answered batting her eyelashes. 
 
 
" Aish, jinjja? Didn't you just had your dinner?" PD-nim said in disbelief. The girls just laugh at the producer. Without PD-nim and the boys knowledge the girls had planned something for tonight.
 
 
" How about you boys do you need anything?" PD-nim turns his attention to SHINee.
 
 
" Ahm.. well see what we can buy." Minho answered.
 
 
" Aigoo, this kids." PD-nim sighed. " Yah.. kahja!" 
 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida PD-nim!" the girls said happilly. 
 
 
 
 
Later that night....
 
 
 
" Girls are you ready?" Amber asked while fixing her personal video camera in her hands. 
 
 
" Yeees.. let the party begin!!" Krystal squeled.
 
 
" Where's the small cake?" Victoria asked.
 
 
" It's here Unnie.. but we don't have a candle." Sulli said.
 
 
" I have.. I found it in my bag." Victoria giggled and put it on top of the cake and lit it with a lighter. 
 
 
Han..
 
Dul..
 
Set..
 
 
" Congratulations to us for winning a Star Award in MMA!" the girls said joyously to everyone.
 
 
" We promise to work hardly in the future, right girls?" Victoria looking at the girls smiling.
 
 
" Neh, Unnie." the members answered.
 
 
" Okay let's do it again..." Luna initiate her point finger forward and the girls followed.
 
 
" f(x) fighting!!!" girls shouted.
 
 
" Chokaheyo!!" 
 
 
 
The girls were too happy to notice that they were already causing noise.
Sulli and Krystal doing crazy stuff while Amber and Victoria were singing and dancing crazily as well. Luna on the other hand were too busy taking selfie videos of herself.
 
 
" Yaah.. Unnie what are you doing?" Krystal and Sulli noticed Luna.
 
 
" Do not dare disturb me.. I'm showing everyone how crazy my members are. I'm acting like a reporter here." Luna said shooing her dongseangs to stay out infront of the camera.
 
 
" We wanna see ourself too.. Unnie, your just showing them your aegyo anyway.." Krystal said pushing Luna aside. 
 
" Yah!!" Luna yelled. 
 
 
" Aigoo.. get out! It's my turn now!" Victoria yelled joining the three whos now arguing nonsensically. But Amber didn't allowed herself to be out of place so she joined Victoria, in the end the two acting like idiots infront of the camera. Laughing and sqeulling, yelling towards each other. The girls were too hyper that night not aware that they we're disturbing their neighborhoods.
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
 
 
Taemin can't sleep his hearing something behind the walls of their hotel room. So he kept on tossing and turning on his bed.
 
 
" Yaah.. Taeminie will you stop moving!" Minho snapped.
 
 
" Hyung can you hear what I'm hearing?" Taemin asked.
 
" Mwo? Stop creeping me out Taemin-ah!" Minho squirmed.
 
 
" Not that Hyung.. oh that noise? do you hear it?" Taemin said.
 
 
" Uhm.. maybe on the other room. Aish.. jinjja! Let's go back to sleep." Minho ignored Taemins curiosity.
 
 
" I can't sleep, I have to check it for myself. If my guess is right.. hmm." Taemin said gathering himself up. And sneak out of the room. He found himself at door step of the girls. And he was right the noise was coming from the girls room. He even leaned his ears forward at the door so he could clearly hears what the girls are doing. There were squelching sound, shouting.. laughing loudly as if they were having a party inside.
 
 
" So what did you find out?" Minho's voice startled him.
 
 
" Yaah, Hyung you scared the hell out of me." Taemin said holding his chest.
 
 
" Ah your such a girl." Minho said pushing Taemin slighty to the side. They both now leaning their ears on the door of the girls.
 
 
" What do you think they're doing?" Minho muttered.
 
 
" They're having their own party." Taemin replied muttering.
 
Minho nodded putting his point finger to his mouth and signaled to Taemin to lower down his voice. " Sshh.." 
 
 
 
Back to girls room..
 
 
 
" Wait.. i'll just check outside we're too noisy, we might wake up others." Krystal said and walks towards the door. 
 
 
Blog!! 
 
 
 
" Aww... that hurts! Yaah!!" Taemin and Minho mumbled as they fell on the floor.
 
 
" What the.. hey!!" Krystal was surprised seeing the two. " What are you two doing in front our door?"
 
 
" And why did you open harshedly the door?" Taemin pouted holding his slightly injured arm same with Minho.
 
 
" Sorry, how would I know? You should two have knocked." Krystal defensively said.
 
 
" Yah, who's there?" Victoria asked walks towards Krystal.
 
 
" The flower boys, Unnie." Krystal answered.
 
 
" Ohw.. what are you two doing here?" Victoria asked her arms on her waist.
 
 
" Eh.. your all too noisy and we couldn't sleep. Uhm.. and since your noise wake us up. Can we join your little party?" Taemin asked batting his eyelashes while showing his cute smile to the girls hoping the girls would give in.
 
 
" No you can't! Unless you bring foods." Krystal said crossed arms facing Taemin.
 
 
" Ah wait.. we'll bring food, arasso?" Minho said running back to their room and not after a seconds when he returns holding some crackers and a non alcoholic strawberry wine.
 
 
" We only have this?" Minho asked.
 
 
" Okay.. get in! Pali.. pali!" Victoria said motioning the two to get inside.
 
 
" Hey wait! how about us?" Key's arms on his waist while Onew and Jjong are still a bit drowsy from sleep since Key didn't stop from waking them up.
 
 
" Oh.. why did you wake up?" Minho towards Key.
 
 
" The question should be why you didn't wake us up?" Key said walking towards them.
 
 
" Are you all getting inside or I will close the door so you can argue till morning there?" Victoria towards the boys. The boys quickly walks inside the girls room.
 
 
 
" So what's with the little party?" Onew asked.
 
 
" We'll were just celebrating the award we received from MMA." Luna answered.
 
 
" Oh that.. yes, we almost forgot to congratulate you girls. We're sorry!" Onew and the boys said their apology.
 
 
" Ah.. gwenchana. It's okay, really. " Luna said smiling.
 
 
" No it's not, they should do something for us. Since we did something for them this morning." Amber suggested.
 
 
" We wanna see you dance Rum pum pum." Sulli blurted out.
 
 
" Yeah.." Krystal agreed and so the other f(x).
 
 
" Serious?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" Neh.." the girls answered in chorus.
 
 
" Aigoo, okay. So Key?" Onew said looking at Key.
 
 
" Oh.. wait! I have a better idea." Krystal said. She get something in one of the room. She's back in just a sec holding a make up kit with her.
 
 
" Wait.. don't tell us!" Minho concluded.
 
 
" Yeah.." Krystal happily said.
 
 
" Aigoo.. I told you Taemin this isn't a good idea. I'm out." Minho said walking out but..
 
 
" Yah Minho Oppa!" Sulli called out. Minho closed his eyes.
 
 
" Aww Sulli-yah, don't do this to Oppa... please!" Minho begged Sulli with a puppy eyes.
 
 
" Anio.. your not excuse." Sulli said firmly crossing her arms accross her chest.
 
 
" Haay.. arasso!" Minho said there is no way he can say no. Dragging himself lazily towards Sulli. 
 
" I'm enjoying this!" Victoria said giggling while turning Jjong's head upside down.
 
 
 
" Boo, your not doing it right!" Key towards Amber.
 
 
" You stop wailing Boo, I know what I'm doing!" Amber said while putting some make up on Key's face.
 
 
" Yaah.. this is no fun at all. I should be on my bed right now." Onew whining. Luna just giggled.
 
 
" Now my Hyung knows how it feels." Taemin chuckled. He has no complains at all since he's used looking like a girl.
 
 
" Yeopoda! How can you be so pretty Oppa?" Krystal said finishing touches on Taemin's face. She even tie some strands of his hair up. While Minho and Jjong has clipped his hair on the side, Onew and Key with their headbands.
 
 
" They're so pretty!" the girls squeled. 
 
 
 
" So what to do next?" Key asked.
 
 
" You have to dance the RPP!" Luna said.
 
 
" Aigoo.. you must be enjoying this!" Onew said.
 
 
" Just turn the music on." Minho said.
 
 
" Wait.. I want Sulli's part." Key.
 
 
" Okay mine would be Amber's." Minho didn't oppose.
 
 
" Mine is Krystal's." Jjong said.
 
 
" I would be Victoria Noona." Taemin.
 
 
" And I would be Luna." Onew said. 
 
 
" Music please!!" the SHINee turned f(x) boys said. The boys ended up enjoying it, even dancing flamboyantly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
tune in as Koala New Zealand adventure continues....

 

 
 
so just imagine SHINee with make up on looks like pretty girls while dancing to the tune of RPP.. keke ~
 
 
i didn't go into details since it will make this chap too long.. so that's it, i hope you still enjoy reading it. THANK YOU!
 
 
comments are loved... ^^)