confession

I am Snow White?

My previous feeling was right. It's been two weeks and the boys were always there to practise with Jeyeon. Luckily my tasks aren't killing me at this period of time, so I was able to cook more for them. Today's Saturday evening, Jeyeon and the boys have been practising since it was 10 o'clock. After few days with them, I felt accustomed to the boys and started to speak in informal speech with them. Ilhoon asked me to drop the formalities after Sungjae did.

Today, Oppa's out of town to visit Mum and Dad for the weekend. They said that Oppa will need to marry soon because Mum and Dad are craving for a grandchildren. I guess they'd arranged something for Oppa today. My parents didn't learn anyting from the past and the fact that Oppa's not interested to marry anyone yet. His lovelife's quite dark, just like mine. Pitch black.

'So,' I said while peeling a carrot 'which one of you is Jeyeon's?'

Although I know for sure that Jeyeon has her eyes glued to Ilhoon, as a good sister, I should trigger the bullet for her. She'll be thanking me later if I succeed to make Ilhoon say something about his feeling towards my sister.

'Oh, Ilhoonie-hyung likes Jeyeon-ah' Sungjae answered. 'YAH!' Ilhoon yelled with both eyes enlarged. 'Hahaha...Really?' I store the carrot into the fridge and washed my hands. 'Yah, don't do such thing like that to Ilhoon-oppa, Sungjae-ya' Jeyeon sipped on the lemonade I made for them. I could see the red tint beneath those layers of BB cream and powder on her face.

Okay, now it's time for me to work so I could play Ragnarok with Soocheol later. Yes, I am addicted to online games and currently addicted to Ragnarok Online 2. Unlike other girls, playing online games or any other video game makes me happy. Just like a normal girl would when they're shopping or doing fun girly things with their BFFs.

'And what about you, Sungjae-ya, anyone in mind?' I sat on the counter to get back to my watercolour artwork. 'Oh, for me, I really like Snow White Noona' he said with a cute tune and adorable smile upon his face. Mmhm, I could slap that face with my slippers. 'Oh, you moved on, Sungjae-ya?' Ilhoon teased. 'Yeah hyung, I moved on' he made a big grin on his face.

I stunned for a while after hearing what he just said. It's not like the first time I heard a confession from a boy. Actually I have sinned for turning down a half population of the popular guys on the campus because they are using me as a bet and having a foreigner as a girlfriend, a weird half-foreigner, is considered as cool. Jeyeon told me about this Sungjae-crushing-on-me-thing before and it shouldn't be a surprise for me, but is it real? Nah, he's probably joking. I shrugged the thought off and continue painting. 'Yes, I know, Noona likes you and Ilhoon-ah too' these watercolours are getting dry, I better give them some drops of water.

'Yah, Unnie-ya! How could you be that cold to Sungjae? He's not one of those guys Nara-unnie told me about. It's Sungjae to cry out loud. Yook Sungjae!' Jeyeon yelled from across the room. 'Yah, Jeyeon-ah! I'm being honest to both of them. Is that wrong for you? Seriously, what's in your head?' my fingers clenched. 'Unnie-ya you're so unsensitive like a bear. That's why you don't have a boyfriend for a long time. Sungjae just confessed to you!'

Okay, this time I really dropped my paint brush to the floor. Is it real? Did Sungjae just told me that he's into me? I mean like as if he likes a girl that made his heart stops, is that it? Did I make his heart stops? Well if I do, he's already dead anyway and probably be cremated by now.

Oh Marsha, control your freaking thought. I don't usually do this whenever a popular jerk's confessing his feeling to me. I usually broke their fragile heart and just left them ashamed on the spot. Or maybe Sungjae's not a jerk? He's a sweet boy and really lovable. Should I...

Wait, what? For god's sake, wake up Lee Marsha!

'Jeyeon-ah, Oppa's suddenly craving for an ice cream. Let's go out to get an ice cream, shall we? Noona, Sungjae, you both stay here. We'll buy some for you' Ilhoon pulled me back from my thought. He stood up and dragged my dongsaeng out of the apartment. Leaving me and Sungjae in an awkward silence.

Yep, awkwaaard

It was really, really silent for a few minutes. I swear, if it's not because the TV, or Cotton's meow, the place's going to turn into a mausoleum in no time. Only the drips of my watercolour on the paper, or the tingling sound when I'm dipping the brush into the water was heard. Suddenly Sungjae made a moving sound and dragged a stool next to mine to climb upon. He rest his head on the cold stone counter and sighed 'Noona'

His hand crawled across and took my free hand inside its wrap. 'Sungjae-ya' I dropped my brush and turned to him. Totally leave my painting. 'Sungjae-ya, why me? I thought a boy like you would be attracted to girly ulzzang girls and not a dork who can't even determine which gender they are like me. Sungjae-ya, I eat a lot, I play online games, and I don't even care about my look. Will you still like me after knowing all those facts? There's nothing attractive about me'

'Noona, we met about a month ago, right? At the photoshoot when you're babysitting Hyorin' he started to speak 'When I saw you, I can't forget you ever since. I don't care if you eat whatever, addicted to online games, or even if you wear rags as an outfit, I would still find you beautiful. There's something in you that I'd like to know more. And your motherly aura attracts me. When I found out that you and Jeyeon are siblings, I could barely hold my urge to jump around like I did few days ago. I guess I really am head over heels for you, Noona'

I took a deep breath and released a big amount of carbondioxyde before answering 'Sungjae-ya, I appreciate your feeling, but I don't think I want to have a lover for the period of time'. I turned my head to Sungjae's direction and look at him straight in the eyes. 'Yook Sungjae, if you really wanna know my answer now, I would absolutely say 'no'. But, If you could make me attracted to you within two weeks, I would probably change my answer' I really hate my mouth for offering such thing 'So, do we have a deal?'

'Okay' he said after a long pause, almost sounds like a whisper, or a mouse's squeak 'But you better keep your promise, Noona. Jeyeon said that you're an expert in smashing someone's heart into pieces'

She said that? I have to kill that little flea.

'Don't worry Sungjae-ya, you're a good kid, I won't treat you any different. I'm gonna take your bait, all of them, but I can't guarantee that I'll get reeled or caught'

'Noona, can I start now?' I could feel his hand was cold and sweaty. 'Sure, do whatever you want' I shrugged my shoulders. Sungjae's hand slowly moved from my hand to my choppy black hair. His fingers slid between the strands of my hair for a few minutes, combing it and resting it behind my ear. I did nothing than finishing my artwork while enjoying his . What? I was a cat in my past life. Or at least that's what I believed in.

Oh, how I miss the Rune of Midgard. I have to wait for Soocheol, my fellow geek mate, to text me so we can play together. We're having this kind of duo where he plays as the knight and I play as the Priest. I got the exp point and he got to save money from buying potions. It's a win win situation.

'Noona, What happen? Are you mad that I touched your hair?' he asked after noticing my silence, his hand had stopped caressing my hair 'I'm sorry'. 'I'm not mad, Sungjae-ya. Consider yourself lucky because I usually break someone's heart on the spot. I like you, not as a man, but as a friend. Think of it as a good start, okay?' I patted on his shoulders. It feels awkward though because he's a lot taller than me. Our height difference's just around 20cm but it feels like I'm a Dongsaeng who's trying to comfort an Oppa.

I told Sungjae to take it slow like knowing each other at first. Sungjae started with a simple questions like my birthday, blood type --I don't really understand this kind of stereotypes. It is weird for me to have someone asking about my blood type at the first meeting. It feels like they're going to my blood. What am I? Red Cross? Blood Bank?-- or favourite things. Turned out Sungjae and I shared the same zodiac, favourite colours, favourite actress, and favourite television series, he's pretty much linked to me. Well it's a good start.

'Unnie, I'm home' Jeyeon did a leaping rabbit walk towards me and Sungjae, followed by Ilhoon with a bag of ice cream in his hand. 'Oh? Are you guys finally together? Did you say yes?' she sticked herself on my back like a succumbing starfish. 'No, I didn't' my fingers tore her neatly combed bob. 'Yah, Unnie, you're so cruel to say no to him' she playfully strangle my neck and shook my body frantically.

'Jeyeon-ah, don't do that to her. She didn't say no either. She decided to give me a chance' Sungjae pulled her hands away from me. 'Eh, really Sungjae-ya? Wow you're lucky, I heard from Jeyeon that Marsha-noona is pretty much ruthless when it comes to a boy confessing to her' Ilhoon joined us and started to unpack the ice cream from the bag. 'Yah, Lee Jeyeon, you told him about that too? Gosh I can't believe you' I groaned and sunk my face on the cold stone. 'Unnie, that's your reputation isn't it? Nara-unnie told me'

Park Nara. I have to crush that flea too.

Nope, no can do. She's my best friend, I can't crush my best friend.

I took the strawberry ice cream Jeyeon bought me and started to munch it from the top. 'Noona, you like strawberry ice cream?' Sungjae started to unwrap his ice cream. 'Yep, I like strawberry and banana ice cream. In fact, if you give me strawberry ice cream for the rest of my life, then I'll be yours right away. But sadly no can do, because I'll be an hot air balloon. Same thing goes to ddeokbokki' I playfully punched Sungjae's elbow and turned to Ilhoon 'So, is it true that you like my dongsaeng. Ilhoon-ah?'

Ilhoon choked on his ice cream before finally managed to get ahold of himself. I could see his face reddened underneath the fringe of his sandy blonde hair. 'Hyung, you can do this' Sungjae patted on his shoulder. 'Noona, if I may, I want to take Jeyeon as my girlfriend' Ilhoon took my free hand and knelt before me. 'Yah, Ilhoon-ah, it's so cheesy I should kill you with fire' I laughed. But Ilhoon pulled me close and whispered on my ears 'I know, but Sungjae told me that it's Jeyeon's dream confession scene'

Oh gosh, my dongsaeng really has an issue with her overly cheesy imagination. I did nothing but snort and get back up just to say 'Okay, go ahead, date this little squid. But only if she said yes'. Ilhoon's full lips was molded into a crescent shape and smiled at me. Yep, he gave me his cute smile. So cute I really want to eat him like a small cupcake. Yum.

He stood up and faced Jeyeon, who could barely handle herself not to die right away. Ilhoon took her hand and said softly 'Lee Jeyeon, saranghae'. Just like that, he pulled my dongsaeng close and pressed his lips agains hers, Jeyeon's pure and lips with every passionate movement he could make.

I made a small squeal the second Ilhoon pulled her into a kiss. Sungjae and I were stoned at our place, looking at each other with our jaws dropped on the floor.

What was that? It's disgusting!