a highschooler? 2

I am Snow White?

I watched the three of them as I cook. From what I learned, Jeyeon's going to perform at Ilhoon's graduation day with the Prince Boy, which I believe was called Sungjae, and they're practising together. I heard them talking about training schedules and how their manager let them practise here for a few days straight. I guess I need to cook extra for a few days ahead.

I'm glad Jeyeon made some friends. At first when I got here, I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to make some friends on her own because she's so stubborn. I can't even handle her sometimes. And she has a trait that both of us share, socially awkward. But seeing her like this, it makes me feel glad.

'Yah, Jeyeon-ah, ask your friend to eat. Unnie made dakdoritang for dinner. They can't eat on late hour like you do' I walked towards Oppa's room just to find him laying down in the most inhuman position ever. 'Yah, Lee Yongbae, your dakdoritang is ready' I slip my face between his door. 'Ei, what kind of attitude is that? Calling your Oppa with his name?' Oppa dashed towards me and caught me in between his thin arms.

'Yah, can you both stop doing things like that? People won't believe you're siblings if you keep doing those 'couple' thing' Jeyeon and her friends were already sitting at the dining table. 'Ara' I hopped on Oppa's back and he piggybacked me to the dining table.

I keep getting compliments about my cooking and my banchans from the boys. Maybe they're just being polite because my cooking's not that great. But then Ilhoon even joked about him calling me everyday to their dorm to make him delicious diet foods. 'Noona' Sungjae called after we finished the dinner 'I'll give you a hand'. 'It's okay, Sungjae' I carried the piles of dining set in one go. But Sungjae took a half of the piles and slid himself towards the sink.

I stood up next to him and started to wash the dishes. 'Thanks Sungjae' I smiled towards the bubbles on my hands. 'No, I should be the one who say that to Noona. Noona's cookings are really delicious' he cheered as he took the clean plates into his hands and wiped the remaining water with a cloth.

'Aren't you gonna practise?' I handed him a freshly washed bowl. 'Nope, It's Jeyeon and Ilhoon-hyung's part. I'm done with mine' he smiled. Yep, that bright smile he gave me at the photoshoot. 'Noona, from now on, you can drop the formalities and call me with Sungjae-ya' hearing his voice makes me thinking about running in Teletubby land with bunnies, Teletubbies, and a laughing sun baby. 'Eh? Really?' I glanced at him 'It's too fast, but okay, Sungjae-ya. Let's drop formalities'