Jealous Beauty and the y Beast

Jelly Shots

 

Tim Hwang was the richest twenty-five year old in all of Korea. He was y as hell, but he also had a horrible personality, which was why they called him the y beast.

 

There was one late night where one of his maids allowed a figure wearing a black hooded coat enter his mansion.

 

“I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to stay for the night.” The mysterious figure said as she sat on the guest bed.

 

“I couldn’t let a girl walk around Korea in the middle of the night. Although I can’t see your face, your voice was enough to tell me that you were in need of help.”

 

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” The girl wept in gratitude.

 

“You’re welcome. Now, get some sleep. You must be very tired.” The maid tucked the stranger in bed before closing the door.

 

When she heard the door close, the figure pulled off the coat and fell asleep in her yellow frilly dress.

 

***

 

“Sunny! Where is my breakfast!” Tim pushed the chair beside him down to the floor. He hated waiting.

 

“Coming, Sir.” Sunny scurried to him with his meal on a tray.

 

“Finally. Took you long enough, you-“

 

“What’s with all the noise?” The stranger from last night rubbed her eyes cutely as she took a seat across from Tim.

 

“Who the hell are you?!” Tim stood up and pointed his finger at the beautiful blonde girl who had bed hair and sleepy eyes.

 

“Jessica Jung.” The sleeping beauty replied as she yawned.

 

“Well, Jessica Jung. Why the hell are you in my house?!” Tim’s booming voice echoed in the room.

 

“Sir, I was the one who let her in. She had no place to go.” Sunny quickly explained.

 

Tim got angrier by the second. To find out a stranger stayed the night without his knowledge pissed him off even greater. He started scolding Sunny harshly about the rules of the house. While Tim was yelling at the maid for her recklessness, Jessica managed to take his food and eat it.

 

Once Tim was done yelling at Sunny, he planned to kick Jessica out, but when his eyes turned to her, shock was evident in his face.

 

“You ate my breakfast?!”

 

Jessica padded her lips with the napkin before answering, “I was hungry.” She simply stated as she looked guiltily at him.

 

Tim narrowed his eyes. He was giving off a fake angry look because he honestly didn’t feel any anger toward the blonde anymore since she looked so apologetic.

 

“Whatever. I’m not hungry anymore. But you still have to pay for staying in my home as well as eating my food. You have to be my maid for the week.” After Tim stated his order, he turned to leave, but quickly froze upon the blonde’s next words.

 

“You’re so y.” Jessica mumbled as she gazed dreamily at Tim.

 

Tim stood motionless as Jessica stood up to stand in front of him. Jessica boldly wrapped her arms around Tim’s neck.

 

Tim wanted to push the girl away but it was like he was under her spell. He couldn’t move as she leaned forward and claimed his lips.

 

“You’re my y beast.”

 

***

 

Tim wore a collared shirt with none of the buttons buttoned, which showed off his six-pack. He grinned at himself in the mirror before he headed to the club.

 

“Hey, Tim!” A group of girls waved to him before two of the girls pulled him to sit in their booth.

 

“Wow, have you been working out?” The brunette had her hands roaming all over Tim’s abs.

 

“I was born with this body.” Tim answered with a smirk.

 

“Tim Hwang.”

 

Everyone turned to the cold voice. Tim immediately shivered from Jessica’s furious look. She looked so scary when she was angry. Her eyes burned with jealousy.

 

“You. Move.” Jessica demanded the dirty blonde that was clinging onto Tim’s arm.

 

The dirty blonde quickly complied and scooted out of the booth.

 

Jessica then took a seat next to Tim, but her ice princess glare never softened as she stared at all the remaining girls.

 

“Leave.” Jessica said, making all the girls run for their lives.

 

Jessica’s expression softened when she turned to look at Tim.

 

“If you wanted to go clubbing, you could have just asked me.” Jessica broke the silence as she rested her head on his shoulder.

 

“Yah! Who do you think you are?! You can’t just—mmph!”

 

Jessica silenced Tim with a kiss.

 

“Like I said, I’m Jessica Jung and you’re my y beast. Mine. M.I.N.E.”

 

Tim huffed in defeat as Jessica immediately fell asleep on his chest. It was unbelievable to witness the blonde sleeping through the loud music as quickly as she did.

 

It was even more unbelievable to think Tim Hwang would give in to this possessive, jealous beauty. He sighed as he lifted the girl in his arms to leave the club.

 

“Let go.” Tim struggled with the sleeping Jessica, who had her arms secured tightly around his neck.

 

Jessica whined an incomprehensible sound for being disturbed.

 

Tim gave up as he breathed heavily. She was tiring him out even when she was asleep. He quickly took off both of their shoes before laying the both of them on the guest bed.

 

Soon enough, Jessica’s grip loosened, allowing Tim to lie on his back. He was about to get off the bed but Jessica snuck her hands around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

 

Tim groaned in frustration since she had him trapped.

 

A buzzing sound suddenly went off and Tim managed to grab his phone in his pocket. He smiled at the text that a very hot model sent him. Just when he was about to text the model back, Jessica, who was supposed to be asleep, snatched his phone and typed threatening words before pressing send.

 

“Yah!” Tim shouted at the blonde for sending a threatening message as well as throwing his phone across the room.

 

Jessica ignored Tim’s outburst and buried her face in his chest. “You’re not allowed to flirt with other girls.”

 

Tim was exasperated. Since when were they dating? She had no right to control him. He could see any girl he wanted!

 

“Okay?” Jessica finally lifted her head, revealing teary eyes. Her nose was red and her eyes were puffy.

 

Tim’s heart softened. He wiped Jessica’s tears with his thumb. “Okay, my jealous beauty.”