Who Do You Love?

My Scenarios Collection (Volume 1)

Who Do You Love?

[ Hafiz x Sunhwa/Minzy/Suzy ]

 

 

Hafiz stared at the three girls in front of him, at a quiet café. They four were all good friends for a very long time but something unexpected happened.

 

Suzy sighed, “Hafiz-ah, I know this seems annoying and a little naggy but I really like you!” Minzy, who was sitting on Suzy’s right, suddenly broke out and said, “Me too! Suzy’s not the only one who likes you, Hafiz-ah! I like you very much too!” Hafiz stared at them, not knowing what to say. He turned to see, Sunhwa, who was sitting on Suzy’s left.

 

Sunhwa shyly fidgeted with the coffee cup in front of her. “Ah…” she started, “Like them, I like you too, Hafiz-ah…” She gave him a warm smiled and quickly looked away, her face blushing. Unlike the other two, Sunhwa was a little shy towards Hafiz. She has known him for a very long time and she had always admired his fun loving nature.

 

“So, who are you going to pick?” Suzy impatiently asked, pouting. “Yeah, Hafiz, please pick!” Hafiz broke into a nervous smile. “You want me,” he started, “To pick one of you? Like as a girlfriend?” Suzy and Minzy smiled and nodded. Sunhwa was still a little shy about confronting Hafiz like this but gave short and quick nod before looking away again.

 

“Do you want us to showcase our talents and pour our hearts to you, Hafiz?” Minzy asked, desperate for an answer from him. “No, no, no, don’t do that here! It’s fine, it’s just why are you putting me in such a spot?” he asked laughing nervously. Minzy laughed and shrugged. Hafiz stared at them. He knew how serious they were and were not willing to let him off until he gave them an answer.

 

“I’ll come back, I’m going to the restroom first, okay?” Hafiz said. The girls nodded and Hafiz left to the bathroom. He needed to leave without them knowing but the café was quite small and he’d be found out instantly. He looked around in the bathroom and saw a window. He smirked and opened it, making a break for it. He liked the 3 girls but he wasn’t in love with all 3 of them.

 

He walked off, being cautiously; careful to make sure the girls haven’t already left. He breathed in relief but was too quick to judge. Someone grabbed his arm and led him inside a shortcut alley. “S-Sunhwa-ah?” he muttered, “Uh… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave the café, I just-” “It’s okay, Hafiz-ah… I actually didn’t want to confront you like that, but the other two insisted.” She interrupted.

 

The two walked together, silence filling between them. “It’s okay, Hafiz-ah, I know you’re very fond of Minzy-ah. I understand. She’s pretty, cute and dances so well.” She said, breaking the silence, “I understand why you’d like her. I’ve seen how you looked at her.”

 

Hafiz broke into a shy but playful smirk. “And what if that’s not the case?” he asked her.

 

>play music, advised at a low volume<

 

 

“Hmm?” she asked confused. He smiled at her, still walking. “What if I said, I love you?” he asked, turning to face her. Sunhwa giggled and hid her face in embarrassment. Hafiz grabbed her wrists as they stopped walking, facing her to him.

 

“Sunhwa-ah, I actually really love you, but I didn’t know how to make it not awkward with the other two, it was a bit strange and funny at the same time to have all three of you confessing to me.” He said, holding her hands. Sunhwa smiled and gave Hafiz a quick kiss on the cheek before resuming the walk. Hafiz simply laughed as he followed her, her hands intertwined with his.