Umbrella

My Scenarios Collection (Volume 1)

Umbrella

[ Daniela x Chanyeol/Yongguk ]

 

 

“That movie was awesome!” Chanyeol boomed as he and Daniela left the theatres. Daniela gave out a short chuckle and nodded, “It was fun to hang out with you again, after a really long time!” Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

 

Suddenly, the two felt drops falling on their heads. They looked up together and it started to rain. Chanyeol took out his jacket and covered Daniela, running for a nearby shelter which happened to be a bus stop. However, the bus they needed to take was on the other side of the road and it was still a further walk ahead.

 

“Ah, what are we going to do, Chanyeol-ah?” Daniela asked as she saw that the rain started to get heavier. Chanyeol gave her a big, warm smile of assurance. “It’s okay, I’m here with you. We’ll wait together, arraso?” he said, warmly. Daniela smiled and nodded.

 

At that moment, a guy in a suit turned to them. “Ah, excuse me,” he shyly said, “Do you want me to take you to the bus stop? I have an umbrella here to take you both there; I was on my way to the other one anyway, as I have to attend a friend's wedding.” Daniela smiled widely and nodded, “You’re very nice, uh... um…” “Yongguk. Thank you.. uh…” the guy said. “Daniela” she said with a wide smile.

 

Chanyeol looked at the scene like it was in a romantic movie and he didn’t like it one bit. He quickly interrupted the two. “I’m Chanyeol, and we have to get going” he said.

 

The three were now under one umbrella, slowly making their way to the other bus station across the road. For some reason, she felt a little tension between Chanyeol and Yongguk. Daniela wasn’t wrong. Chanyeol was at the peak of his jealousy at that moment. He couldn’t stand how smooth Yongguk was and how close he and Daniela were standing, especially in that clean-cut suit he was wearing.

 

The tension started to build up but they were still far away from the bus stop. Daniela looked at Chanyeol and then at Yongguk. Yongguk smiled at her. “Is there something wrong?” he asked her. She shook her head and smiled back at him. “Ah no, I’m just thankful you’re taking us to the bus station in this rain.” She managed to say. Yongguk smiled widely. “It’s not a problem, I always like to help.”

 

Chanyeol shot a look that seemed like a mixture of disgust and annoyance. Yongguk had caught a glance of that look and knew exactly what Chanyeol was thinking. Yongguk decided to play along and quickly stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol, which Chanyeol clearly saw.

 

>play music, advised at a low volume<

 

 

Chanyeol muttered to himself angrily while controlling himself not to throw a punch at Yongguk, who was now, closer to Daniela than ever. Chanyeol didn’t want to lose to a complete stranger and moved towards Daniela closer. She could now sense their tension very obviously. She giggled at the two, who were lost in their little battle like puppies trying to get their master’s attention.

 

The two continued to try to get Daniela’s attention, which she thought was so weird at a time like that. She was quite shy about it though and didn’t say a thing until they’d arrived. “Uh, we’re about to arrive” she said with a relief. Yongguk closed the umbrella as they were under the shade but didn’t move away from Daniela. Chanyeol, didn’t budge as well.

 

She thought it was hilarious and just continued to watch the two puppies fight.