His Loving Behavior

Wishing Box: Let's make a Wish [Discontinued]

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

It’s sort of crazy to think that just before she came over we were all excited to ask her to come on a trip with us and now we’re all at a loss of words. “We should go early then.” Minho says coming into the kitchen, all of us discussing out predicament. “I mean it’s not totally shot.”

“Yeah.” Taemin agrees brightly. “We’ll still be on vacation anyways.”

Key and I both look over at Onew, who’s just shrugging his shoulders. “It’s not like we’ve booked tickets, rooms or anything.” He says.

Key looks over at Taemin, and then Minho before looking back at me. “It sounds like a good idea. Besides Hei Ryung’s not leaving until next month right?”

Nodding my head I smile at the guys, this throws them into an excited twirl of who’ll ask, and to tell manager hyung again, but we’ll be leaving earlier.

 

It’s only the beginning of summer, but time with the guys normally just flies by, especially when we get a chance to relax, but with Hei Ryung it’s like I can’t get enough time with her, the guys included. We’re all fighting to get some time alone with her, and with the trip quickly approaching it’s like we can’t wait to get Hei Ryung by herself with us.

 

“Yah what do you mean you’re busy?” I whine talking on the phone with Hei Ryung. “I thought you were going to spend the day with me Yeobo.” I continue to whine while staring out the window. “Who’s that?” I ask hearing someone else in the background.

“It’s my friends, they all just got back last night, we’re catching up, and don’t call me ’Yeobo’. How many times do I have to tell you?” She asks in a scolding tone. “Anyways I can’t. I haven’t seen them since graduation. I’m sure you and the guys can hold off on seeing me for a little bit.”

“Yah Hei Ryung since when do you have a boyfriend?!” I hear a girl ask, smirking I look down at my ring, I’ve been wearing mine, and so has she. I like the idea.

“W-what?!” Hei Ryung asks shocked. “No, it’s not like that.” She says nervously. “Not at all.”

“Yeobo don’t make plans for dinner tomorrow.” I . “I’ll see you then.” I sing hanging up.

Laughing to myself I glance back out the window. “If you’re not careful you’ll get caught with her.” Key says sitting next to me. “Teasing or not, we still have to be careful when we go out with her. It’s bad enough when we take her out it’s only a couple of us, but with you…” Key says watching me carefully. “She likes hanging out with us. Don’t ruin that Jonghyun.”

Rolling my eyes I get up patting his shoulder. “Don’t think too hard Key.” I tell him heading into my room for a nap; a well deserved one for making her all flustered.

 

Hei Ryung’s POV

 

Gaping at my phone I turn to face Sang Hee, Jooyeon, and Miyoung, all looking at me in interest. “Don’t tell me you’re dating one of your brother’s friends!” Sang Hee says wiggling her eye brows.

“Omo, I bet he’s cute. Plus he’s a university student already!” Jooyeon says egging on, while Miyoung just gives the other two weird looks.

“I’m not dating one of my brother’s friends.” I tell them rolling my eyes. “I’ve just been hanging out with them.” I tell them simply.

“Oh, so you admit to having a boyfriend then.” Sang Hee asks smirking. “That’s not one of your brother’s friends.”

“Is that a couple ring?” Miyoung asks grabbing my hand, and before I can even deny anything they’re all screaming.

“Guys I’m not seeing anyone, I don’t have a boyfriend!” I yell over them. The three of them all give me doubtful looks, all asking me to explain it then. “I went on a trip with one of them and we were going shopping, and this Ajumma just gave them to us for a good discount, so he bought them, they’re more like friendship rings.” I tell them.

“Going on trips with boys you just met?” Miyoung asks smiling. “You’re so mature.”

“Yah…” I whine glaring at the group of them, I guess no point in telling them that it’s impossible for me to be dating any of them; after all I’m sure their management would have them break it off, not to forget their adoring fans. Besides Jonghyun is just very affectionate…with everyone, at least that’s how I’m going to justify his behavior, his very loving behavior.



 

Sorry I haven't updated this one in such a long time, but here's a short update ^^

Comment and Subscribe!!