Making Another Wish

Wishing Box: Let's make a Wish [Discontinued]

 

SHINee’s POV

 

“Hyung we know you know something!” Taemin whines pouting at the eldest. “Where’s Jonghyun really?”

“I don’t know.” Onew says looking just past Taemin. “Besides we’ve had a break from his antics.” He tries to sway, while the other two stare at him un-amused.

“We may be getting a break but, we’re missing Hei Ryung.” Key reasons. “Are they together?”

“Alright, I’m going to pick Hei Ryung and Jonghyun up.” Their manager shouts leaving the dorm.

Shocked Onew turns to see the door slam shut, and no doubt just missed their manager smirking. “I had no idea?”

“Onew!” Minho, Key and Taemin shout all upset.

“What, he wanted to do something nice for her, really we can’t be that upset.” Onew tries to reason with the boys. “Besides they’re on their way back, and then we can see Hei Ryung AND have Jonghyun back home.”

The three younger stare at the Onew, a hard unwavering stare. “We were saved by her!” Key says upset. “We were ALL supposed to hang out with her.”

The three sit on the couch, arms crossed, annoyed expressions as the eldest escapes to the bedrooms in fear of his dongsangs’ wraths.

 

Hei Ryung’s POV

 

Getting off the train at a very late and ungodly hour Jonghyun and I hop into SHINee’s van. “Thank-you for the wonderful weekend.” I yawn fighting sleep.

“Trust me it was no problem.” Jonghyun whispers. “Go to sleep, I’ll wake you when we get to your house.”

Obediently I rest my head back, quickly falling asleep.

 

Waking up to Jonghyun shaking me slightly I smile to myself. “Oppa?”

“Come on, we still have to stop by your place.” He whispers smiling.

Nodding my head I allow Jonghyun to take my hand, leading me off the train, the pair of us keeping our heads down while we run into SHINee’s waiting car.

“Jonghyun the cat is out of the bag.” Their manager says smirking.

Jonghyun chuckles. “Well, I suppose it would have happened even if you hadn’t blown my cover.” He says sighing. “Oh well, Hei Ryung I want you to remember me for the good times, and forget the bad.”

“Melodramatic?”

“Not with Key.” Their manager says chuckling. “Not with Key involved.”

Chuckling I nod my head. “Well I suppose we better go make a couple of wishes.” I whisper leaning back into the seat.

 

Arriving at my house I smile sadly at the empty dark house. “Let’s hurry so you can get home and face Key.” I murmur stepping out.

“Ha-ha.” Jonghyun says taking my hand. “We got to hurry, the longer I take the more angry Key will be.”

Unlocking the door Jonghyun and I rush to my room, pulling a couple of papers out and markers I had one to Jonghyun, writing my own wish.

 

‘I wish that Key won’t be too hard on Jonghyun’

 

Slipping it into the box I look over at Jonghyun. “We’ll be over tomorrow probably, maybe not me, but definitely the others.”

Nodding my head I smile at him. “Come I’ll walk you to the door.”

Jonghyun and I slowly make out way to the door, us both glancing over at each other. “See you later?”

“I think so; I don’t have anything planned for two weeks.”

“Good night.”

“Night Jonghyun, good luck.”

Smiling at me he kisses the top of my head before leaving.



 

Short update >< sorry its' been so long!!!

Comment and Subscribe!!