CHAPTER 1 - a drooling named Jamie.

A Gentleman's Dignity (Extended Version)

Just an usual school day when students needed to get up early in the morning and got ready to school by 6 o’ clock. Everyone was rushing before the school gate was closed,  and finally it was closed. Almost everyone, except  Dong Hyeob.

07 : 30 AM

3 boys were struggling to climb the school’s gate

“YA! YA! Faster! don’t climb like a girl you bastard!”

“ah, seriously, he’s too short for me to climb any faster. Where’s Collin huh?”

“ah, shut your mouth up and help him now. I’m sure Collin is now sleeping in the class already”

“aiiish, my shoulder’s hurt!”

Finally they got into the school right before the security was checking the gate. They were high fiving when the security noticed the time they were still in front of the gate,

“3 of you! stop there!”

“God! 1, 2,3!” they were rushing into the building before the security chased them.

---

 

The class was as gloomy as usual when Mathematic was the first class in the morning. The three of them were now standing in front of the class, facing the wall.

“why you didn’t tell me it’s him”

“silent! And stand still there before I tell you to turn around!” the teacher warned them.

A low mumble was heard from the three of them.

Suddenly, approaching footsteps were heard outside the class. Exactly not the student’s, since every student was in their class this hour.

The door opened and the teacher was greeting the other teacher came in with a girl behind her.

“oh, class, I’ll announce your new friend from States, She’s a Korean actually, but her parents live in States,” he paused and smiled at the girl, she smiled back, “I’ve met her this morning, okay Jamie, you can introduce yourself now” he let her introducing herself .

The three boys standing in front of the class were abandoned since everyone was amazed by the transferred student.

“Good Morning. My Name is Jamie Lee. I hope we can be friends and please take care of me, thank you”

“is that enough?” the teacher asked.

“I don’t have much to tell about in Math class” she said shortly that made the entire class held their laughter.

“oh, okay then, you can sit, feel free to choose your seat” the teacher let her to sit.

She was about to sit next to the sleeping Collin when a girl pointed the three boys in front of the class,

“don’t sit there, it was his seat”

She was hesitated when the teacher saw her, “oh, that’s fine, you can sit there, the owner of the seat doesn’t need it anymore since he will be here for the entire class” He stared at Dong Hyeob’s back.

“Damn!” a low mumble heard from the three of them again.

 “okay class, let’s continue our class”

She was looking at Collin’s hair before she was taking note.

Jamie hated math to death, she sat on the last row, and teacher was so damn boring, it couldn’t be any longer before she fell asleep.

---

 

She heard a low mumble was surrounding her.

“This newbie wanna play with fire”

“sleep even in her first class of school”

“guess you’re record has been broken, the greatest sleepyhead ever”

“seems like she’s really enjoying her sleep on my seat”

“should we wake her up for you?”

“let her know who’s the boss here”

She was about to raise her head when a sudden slap on the desk startled her. in a second, she stood up and left the crowd behind her.

“YA! Newbie! What do you think you’re doing now huh!”

“thank you for the seat, I don’t need it anymore”

She left even before they could see her face clearly.

“ha, really. What does she think she’s doing right now.”

“That newbie-“ Dol Yeob slapped the desk when he felt something wet was right under his palm. “! What’s this!” he gasped at his wet palm.

“Omo! That drooling !”

“!” Dong Hyeob cleaned his palm on Kibum’s clothes”

“YA! Dong Hyeob!”

In a second, the four of them were quarrelling before leaving the class.

---