A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

BUKK!!!

“YAAA! WHAT THE HELL YOU’RE DOING???!!”

“Mianhe… That was my fault.”

“Yeah you’re better be sorry, BABO!”

Jiyeon was walking in the school’s garden while holding a cup of hot chocolate, when she suddenly bumped into someone.

“Aish Jinjja!! Look at what you have done! My clothes is dirty now, and it’s all because of you!” Said that girl with an angry tone.

“Mianhe Seohyun-ah… Let me clean up for you.” Said Jiyeon as she tried to wiped Seohyun’s dirty clothes with her handkerchief.

“Yaah don’t touch me!” Shouted Seohyun as she looked at Jiyeon with a cold stare.

Jiyeon just bowed her head. She’s too afraid to fight for herself infront of Seohyun, who was still looking at her sharply.

“Yaaah, don’t show us your ugly face just like that!” Added Hara.

“……………………………………………”

“Ciih… do you think, if you show us your babo face, and then we’re gonna pity you?? NEVER!! Never ok!! Ok, maybe Jieun used to always protect you. But now, she’s gone and from now on, no one will protect you.” Said Seohyun.

Jiyeon decided to walk away from those evil girls. But before she could go away, Hara pulled her hair and yelled at her.

“YAA WHERE THE HELL YOU’RE GOING? WE STILL HAVEN’T FINISH YET!”

Jiyeon moaned in pain “Aaarrghh… please let go of me! Jebal…” Begged Jiyeon to Hara. But Hara ignored her and kept pulling Jiyeon’s hair.

“You know what?? Im sick of you! Im sick with your face and im sick with your attitude! Don’t ever think that you’re an important and also the popular girl just because you’re close to Kikwang! Got it!” Said Hara harshly to her.

“We already warned you to stay away from Kikwang right? But you don’t even bother us.” Said Seohyun.

Seohyun pushed Jiyeon really hard, but luckily right before she fell on the ground someone caught her.

“Yaa.. What the hell you’re guys doing with her??!!” Asked Kikwang with an angry tone.

Hara and Seohyun just stayed quiet. They didn’t expect that Kikwang would come and helped Jiyeon.

“Gwenchana Jiyeon-ah?” Asked Kikwang with a concern as he looked at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded as a response.

Kikwang walked closer to where Hara and Seohyun stood. Hara and Seohyun’s face turned to pale. They were afraid of what would Kikwang do to them.

“DO NOT EVER THINK TO BOTHER HER AGAIN, ARASSO?!”

“nn…ne… arasso…” Hara was shaking when she answered. She never see the angry Kikwang before, and seeing the angry Kikwang now made her felt afraid.

And after that, Kikwang walk away from them while holding Jiyeon’s hand.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

(Jiyeon’s POV)

“Gwenchana?”

“Hmm nan gwenchana.. Gomawo Kikwang-ah. I don’t know what will happen to me if you weren’t there.” I thanked him.

Kikwang smiles to me and then he’s my hair softly with his hand.

“I promise to you that from now on, I’ll be your protector.”

“Ne?”

“Im not gonna let something like that happen to you ever again. You can keep my promise.” Said him again as he looks at me with his beautiful eyes.

“You don’t have to Kikwang-ah! I can protect myself.” I try to refuse him.

“Really?? So why didn’t you fight for yourself just now?” Asked him as he looks at me, waiting for my answer.

I just bow my head instead of answer his question.

Kikwang hold my shoulders and looks at me deeply.

“Jiyeon-ah, you’re an important person for me. I only have you now. So please… please let me to protect you..let me be your protector from now on.”

I look at him, and then I smile to him.

“Ne… from now on, you’ll be my protector. But you have to promise that you will always be there for me whenever I need you, and you will never leave me alone. Promise??” I said to him. I offer my pinkie and he took it.

“Ne, I promise.” He promised that to me.

(Jiyeon’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Day by day Kikwang and Jiyeon’s relationship became more closer than before. They were back like their old times again, when Kikwang still didn’t know anything about Jiyeon’s feeling.

Wherever Jiyeon is, there was also Kikwang by her side.

And Kikwang always kept his promised to always be there for Jiyeon and to always protect her no matter what.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kikwang’s POV)

The bell already rang. A lot of students had gone home. But me and Jiyeon are still in the school. We should stay in the school to do some of works the teacher gave us.

But suddenly, Jiyeon’s phone ring. She immediately takes it and she smiles when she sees the caller id on the phone.

I wonder who’s that person. Why does Jiyeon seem so excited when that person calls her?

“Oppa?!”

“Jeongmal?? Oh ani, im still at the school. Mworago? You’ll come to pick me up?” Said Jiyeon happily on the phone.

“Ne, im gonna waiting for you. Don’t be late arasso.” Said her again before she hang up her phone.

“Who’s that?” I asked to Jiyeon.

“Oh.. it’s Kyuhyun oppa.”

“Kyuhyun oppa? Who’s he? I’ve never heard that name before.” I asked to her again.

“He is…”

But before Jiyeon can answer my question, her phone rings again.

“Oppa? Oh, you already here? Ok then, wait for me ok!” After that Jiyeon hang up the phone.

“I should go now. Beside, our work is already done, right.” Said her to me while she’s packing her things and put it in her bag.

“Oh ok… See you tomorrow.”

“Ne…” And with that, she runs immediately.

Seriously, im really curious about that guy. Who’s he actually? And why does Jiyeon seem so excited to meet him.

And Kyuhyun?? I’ve never heard that name before.

Who is he??

Don’t tell me that he is….

….Jiyeon’s namjachingu!!

I immediately run to the window. And I can see clearly that Jiyeon is with that guy…

Oh, and now they’re hugging each other..

 

…………………………………….

 

… WAIT!!! WHAT??!!! THEY’RE HUGGING EACH OTHER??!!!

Jiyeon is the type of shy girl, that’s imposibble to her to do that thing except she knows that person really well.

So, maybe I was right. That guy is her BOYFRIEND!!!

“But why didn’t she say anything to me? I meant, im her bestfriend I should have known something important like this.”

“Aiishh… Why am I feeling like this???”

(Kikwang’s POV End)

 

 

 

- To Be Continued -