A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

_IN JIEUN’S BEDROOM_

“Here is it…” Said Jiyeon as she was feeding Jieun.

“Gomawo.” Thanked Jieun.

Jiyeon stared at Jieun with no expression. It made Jieun feel uncomfortable and also curious at the same time.

“Waeyo? There’s something wrong?” Asked Jieun as she looked at Jiyeoncuriously.

“Anii… it just…”

Jieun waited for Jiyeon to finish her sentence.

“Jieun-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“Do you like Kikwang?” Asked Jiyeon to Jieun in a low tone.

“Should I answer that?” Asked Jieun while she smiled to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded as a response.

“Ne, I really like him… as a friend of course.”

“Anii Jieun-ah… I meant as a… hmm… lover?”

Jieun laughed loudly after she heard what her bestfriend said. She didn’t understand, how could Jiyeon think that she’s in love with Kikwang.

“Hahahaha… how could you think like that?” Asked Jieun while she was still laughing.

“Aniya… it just… it seems like, he’s in love with you. Can’t you feel it?”

Jieun stopped laughing and looked at Jiyeon. “Jinjja?! Ya, I don’t think so! Kikwang and I are bestfriend. Nothing more than that.”

“So, stop thinking like that arasso?” Added Jieun again.

“Ne.” Said Jiyeon in the low tone.

They stayed quiet for a while, before Jiyeon asked something again to Jieun.

“But… how about, if… if Kikwang likes you more than a friend?”

Jieun seemed thinking for a while before she answer it. “Molla… but I hope he doesn’t like me in that way, because he’s like a brother for me. So, that’s impossible for me to love him as a lover.”

Jiyeon can only be silent after she heard Jieun’s answer. To be honest, she actually felt a little happy to hear Jieun’s answer, because it means that she still has a chance to make Kikwang love her. But on the other side, She felt sorry for Kikwang because Jieun didn’t have the same feeling as him.

 

 

*****

 

 

(Jieun’s POV)

Kikwang likes me more than a friend??? Really???

Hahaha… I think Jiyeon was wrong. There’s no way he could feel like that to me. It just… to weird. Because we’ve been friends since we were still in Junior high. And he’s like a big brother for me, and I think im just a sister for him, not more than that.

How could Jiyeon think like that?

But, when she asked me that question. I could see that her face looked sad. I don’t know why…

DEG!!

“Does Jiyeon love Kikwang?”

“Andwee…. But that could happen, because she looked sad when she said that Kikwang likes me. So, that’s why she acts really weird these days. That’s because she likes Kikwang.”

Aigoo... if that really happens, I need to help her! Ne, I must help her!

(Jieun’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kikwang’s POV)

Jieun asked me to meet her in this amusement park. To be honest, im really happy about it. Is this a sign that Jieun likes me too?

Ne, I hope the answer is yes.

Btw, she should be here now. She promised to come at 4.00 pm, but now is 4.05 pm she’s late for 5 minutes from the agreement time. Just don’t tell me that she will not come.

“Aigoo… where are you Jieun-ah? I hope you will come.” I said it in my heart while im looking at my watch.

“Kikwang??” Called someone to me. Her voice sounds familiar.

“Jiyeon?”

Yup, that person is Jiyeon. She walks closer to me with a confused face.

“What are you doing here? Are you here alone?” Asked her to me.

“Yeah, I actually waiting for Jieun now. She asked me to go to this park. But until now, she didn’t show up.”

“Jieun?”

“Ne, waeyo?” I asked her in a curious tone, because she seems a little bit surprise when I said im here because of Jieun.

“Aigoo Jieun… im here because of her too. She asked me to come here too.”

Jiyeon and I decide to wait for Jieun. We sit on the bench under the tree, we sit in silence. I don’t know why, but the situation between us seems really awkward.

Jiyeon seems busy with her own mind. I don’t know what is she thinking about. Maybe she’s confused too, same like me. Because to be honest, im so confused now. When she called me and asked me to go to this amusement park she didn’t say anything about Jiyeon. And now, Jieun didn’t come but Jiyeon did.

“Try to call her again!” Said Jiyeon, as she breaks the silence between us.

I try to call Jieun again. And once again.. no answer…

“Still no answer?” Asked Jiyeon as she looks at me.

“Hmm… maybe she’s busy or she forget that she had a plan with us.”

Suddenly Jiyeon stand up, I immediately hold her hand.

“Where are you going?”

“Go home.” Answered her.

“Yaa! We’re already been here. We should enjoy it, you know. Beside, it’s been a long time since the last time we came here.”

Jiyeon seems think for a while.

“Ok, I think you’re right. Anyway, I think I need to refreshing.” Said Jiyeon with a smile on her face.

“Ok, Let’s go!” I grab her hand and hold it while we are walking.

(Kikwang’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

Jieun smiled as she watched her two bestfriends who are having fun. She planned all of this for Jiyeon, because she knew that Jiyeon likes Kikwang. She hoped her plan to bring Kikwang and Jiyeon became closer will run smoothly.

“Have fun guys!” Said Jieun in her heart as she looked at Kikwang and Jiyeon.

 

 

 

-To Be Continued-