A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

 

“Jiyeon… she’s going to move…”

Kikwang ran immediately to the airport. He kept calling Jiyeon, but it seemed useless cause Jiyeon didn’t pick up her phone. It made Kikwang more depressed.

“Kajima, Jiyeon-ah..” Kikwang mumbled to himself as he kept running in the airport.

Yoseob said to him that Jiyeon was going to move to Japan. That’s why he’s in the airport now.

 “Please..please… don’t go Jiyeon! I don’t know what will I do if you’re gone.”

 

 

*****

 

 

(Jiyeon’s POV)

_AT THE AIRPORT_

“Oppa…” I hug my brother tightly, not wanting to let him go.

“Yeah, don’t cry Jiyeon-ah! You make me feel sad too…” Said Junhyung oppa as he’s trying to comfort me.

I keep hugging him. I know im such a cry baby now, but who cares???

“Hey, we can still meet every holiday. Im visit you when holiday. You too, right? You can visit me when holiday.”

“But it isn’t the same… Im gonna be lonely.” I sob.

“Aniya… you won’t. Cause I will always call you. Don’t worry, ok!” Said Junhyung oppa and then he kisses my forehead softly.

“I should go now! The plane is waiting.” Added him again.

Like it or not, I should let him go..

Beside, he go to Japan for study, I shouldn’t being so selfish to him.

“Take care oppa!”

“Ne, you too.” He said while smiling. And with that, he go away…

“Ahh oppa… im gonna miss you a lot…” I said in my heart as im watching him from a far.

(Jiyeon’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kikwang’s POV)

Aissh jinjja!!! The plane to Japan is already gone…

That means…

JIYEON IS GONE!!!

I feel like my body is so weak until I find it hard to walk. I sit on the chair next to me while im bowing my head.

“Neo jeongmal baboya Lee Kikwang!!” I curse myself.

Now, im really regretting myself for not telling the truth to Jiyeon.

The truth that im…

…im starting to like her. More than a friend…

But what can I do now? It’s too late for everything…

 “Kikwang? What are you doing here?” Asked someone to me.

Omo… That voice! It sounds like…

“JIYEON-AH!” I immediately hug her.

Jiyeon seems surprise with my action,but then she slowly hugs me back.

“What’s wrong?” She looks at me curiously.

“How can you be here? You're suppose to be in the plane, right?” I asked her while looking at her.

She looks confused. “Huh? In the plane? What do you mean?” Asked her again.

“You will move to Japan, right? Why didn’t you tell me about that? Please don’t go Jiyeon-ah… jebal…” I beg to her as im holding her hands.

“Move?? Hahahha…”

“Ya, what’s so funny about that?”

“Who said that to you?” Asked her again while still laughing.

I look at her with a confused face.

“Ok, look! Im not going to move, Kikwang-ah… So, don’t worry about that.” Said her as she smiles to me.

“Mworago??? But… Yoseob said that….

….AISH JINJJJA!!!!”

Aigoo jinjja… I feel so much embarrassed now!  And it’s all because of YOSEOB!

“Just wait for my revenge, shorty!”

(Kikwang’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Kikwang still bowed his head. He was too embarrassed to face Jiyeon. While Jiyeon just looking at him with a smile on her face. She felt really happy to knowing that Kikwang was still care about her. And he even didn’t want to let her go.

“Gomawo…” Said Jiyeon softly.

Kikwang lifted up his head. “Wae?”

Jiyeon just smiled as the answer. Her smile made Kikwang’s face blushing.Kikwang immediately turned his gaze, he tried to cover his blushing face.

“Hmm…well.. If you’re not gonna move, so what are you doing here?” Asked Kikwang.

“Junhyung oppa is moving to Japan. He wants to continue his study in Japan.” Answered Jiyeon.

“Oh.”

They became silent… they didn’t know anything to talk about. Suddenly, they felt awkward to each other…

“May I ask you something?” Asked Jiyeon.

Kikwang turned his head to face her. “Sure… what’s that?”

“…..hmm… why did you seem worry when you knew that im gonna move?” Asked Jiyeon as she looked at Kikwang, making Kikwang nervous.

Kikwang took a deep breath…

“This is it Kikwang! This is your chance!” Said Kikwang in his heart.

“That’s because… because I LOVE YOU,  Jiyeon-ah..” Said Kikwang.

“Oh, that’s because you love me…”

“MWOOOO??! YOU LOVE ME???” Said Jiyeon with a surprised tone as she pointing her finger to herself.

“Ne.” Kikwang nodded his head.

He took Jiyeon’s hand and holding it tightly.

“I know im such a babo person… And I also know that I already hurted your feeling…

….But… can you give me a chance, Jiyeon-ah??”

Jiyeon’s eyes started to teary. To be honest, she still couldn’t believe about what’s happening. She couldn’t believe that Kikwang just said that he loved her.

“Jiyeon-ah…”

“….. You aren’t kidding, right?”

“Of course not Jiyeon!”

“Im afraid…” Said Jiyeon with a sad tone.

“Why?”

“Im afraid if this is all just a dream… and when I wake up,  I’ll just find a reality which only gonna make me more suffer…” Said Jiyeon while her tears started to fall from both of her eyes.

Kikwang hugged her. “Aniya… it’s not a dream. Nan jeongmal saranghae, Jiyeon-ah.” Whispered Kikwang.

“So, what’s your answer?” Asked Kikwang while he was still hugging Jiyeon.

“Should I answer it?? Without I answer it, I think you already knew the answer.” Replied Jiyeon.

Kikwang let go of his hugged and he looked at Jiyeon with pleasure.

“So, that means…”

“Ne… Nado saranghae..” Said Jiyeon with a shy tone and then she bowed her head.

Kikwang smiled widely when he heard that. And without waiting for any longer, he immediately pulled Jiyeon into his hug.

“Gomawo…”

“I promise to you Jiyeon-ah… im gonna love you forever…

…You’re the one for me and im the one for you. Gomawo for everything and Saranghae…” Said Kikwang in his heart as he hugged Jiyeon more tight.

 

Finally… Thank you Kikwang, thank you for letting me fill your heart. I promise that im gonna keep it and im not gonna hurt it…”  Said Jiyeon as she smiled in Kikwang’s arm.

 

Without they realized, there was someone watching them from above the sky…

She smiled widely to see both of her bestfriends end up together.

“Chukkae chingudeul… Im happy for you guys…” Said that person, Jieun with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

-The End-

 

Ahh... finally, this story is finish :D
I hope you will like it..
But im sorry if the ending is and bad :(
But eventhough the ending is bad please leave your last comment about this story and also some advice. So, next time i can make a better story for you :D

And for all of my readers and also subscribers, thanks a lot for your supports!! :D I really appreciate that!

Oh, and also i want to promote my oneshot story. It's about Kyuhyun and You (Readers) It's actually a oneshot. Every chapter has the different story, but it still about You and Kyuhyun

Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79145/our-moments-kyula-couple-jiyoung-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior-you

Dont forget to subscribe and comment ok! :D

SEE YA SOON! Annyeong.... :D

Love Kyula88