A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

A Beautiful Love (Areumdaun Sarang)

Jieun never came to school again since the incident in the school’s garden. This situation made Kikwang and also Jiyeon felt really worried about Jieun. It had been a week since the last time Jieun came to the school.

The teacher said that Jieun was sick, but she didn’t explain about the disease. Kikwang have tried to call Jieun, but she didn’t pick up her phone. He even went to her house, but there was no one there…

Jieun house was totally empty…

On the other hand, Jiyeon felt so much guilty. She thought that was all because of her. Because she yelled and angry to Jieun, it made Jieun became sick like that.

“Jiyeon-ah, Does Jieun call you?” Asked Kikwang while he sat on the chair beside Jiyeon.

“No, she doesn’t.” Answered Jiyeon.

“I don’t know why, but I feel like something bad is happening now.”

“What do you mean?” Asked Jiyeon as she turned her head to face Kikwang.

Kikwang sighed. “What I mean is… something bad is happening to Jieun now.”

“Just think about it! If her disease isn’t severe, she wouldn’t be absent for a week.” Added Kikwang.

Jiyeon just stayed quiet. She felt afraid, if what Kikwang have said was right.

“I hope there’s no something bad happen to you, Jieun-ah. Eventhough im still mad at you, but I don’t want to see something bad happen to you.” Said Jiyeon in her heart.

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kikwang’s POV)

Jieun, what happen to you?? Why didn’t you answer my call? Don’t you know that im worried about you?

It’s been a week, and still no answer about Jieun’s condition. It makes me feel so much worry about her. I don’t want to see if something bad happen to her, to the girl that I love the most.

 

_AT JIEUN’S HOUSE_

I knock Jieun’s door so many times. This is the umpteenth time I’ve come to this house. But as I suspected,  there’s no one here…

I come out from Jieun’s house gate with no excitement.

“Jieun-ah, neo odisso? Neo gwenchana?”  I mumble to myself.

Suddenly there’s someone calls me from behind. I turn my body to see that person, it’s Jieun’s neighbor.

“Are you looking for Jieun?” Asked that woman.

“Ne, ahjumma.” I answered her politely.

“That house has been empty for a week.” Said that Ahjumma to me.

“What happen? Where are they now?” I feel so much worried now, what if Jieun and her family already moved out without telling me and Jiyeon?

“I don’t know either.. but if im not wrong, I heard people said that one of them is in the hospital now.” Said that woman.

“Mwoo?? Hospital? Is it Jieun who’s in hospital now?” I asked that ahjumma. But im pretty sure that the answer is yes. Because I know from the teacher that Jieun is sick.

But if she has to go to hospital… that means, her disease is severe…

“Hmm… I don’t know, but maybe…” Said that ahjumma as she looks at me.

“What hospital?”

“SEOUL hospital.” Said that ahjumma. I thanked her and then I run immediately to that hospital.

(Kikwang’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

(Jieun’s POV)

_AT SEOUL HOSPITAL_

I stare at the window in my hospital room. It’s been a week I stay here, I wonder if Kikwang and Jiyeon are worried about me. Or maybe Jiyeon is still mad at me..

“Aish…  Why does my life become so much complicated just like this?”

“Jieun-ah, it’s time to chemotherapy.” Said my mom as shewalks closer to me.

“Hmm ne..” I answered with a weak tone.

“Gwenchana?” Asked my mom as she looks at with a worried stare.

I nod weakly “Gwenchana omma, I just miss my friends.”

My mom my hair and then she push the wheelchair.

“Omma…”

“Ne, jagi?”

“Do you think that… that everything is gonna back to normal again?? I mean, do you think that im gonna be healthy again?” I asked to my mom with a low tone.

Eventhough I always try to be confident that someday im gonna be healthy again, but still… some part of myself isn’t sure about that.

“Of course honey… of course you’re gonna be healthy again.” Said my mom with a cheerful tone. But I know that she’s pretend to be happy.

I know that im not gonna survive…

Even the doctor said that my disease is too severe, and I don’t have so much time anymore…

…Leukimia…

That’s the name of my disease…

When the first time I knew that I had this disease, I felt like my life was over…

But then I realize that my life wasn’t over, I still had a chance to be survive. I have a lot of people who loves me and wants me to stay strong.

But now, when I heard that my disease is too severe…

…..I lost my hope

I lost my confident….

And now.. all I can do is waiting, waiting for my destiny. It doesn’t matter if this disease is killing me, but this disease is killing my family too… Killing their happiness…

And I hate it!!

“Jiyeon-ah… Kikwang-ah… nan bogoshipo. Neomu neomu bogoshipo.”

(Jieun’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

Jieun felt really surprise when she entered her room and saw Kikwang was sitting on the chair beside her hospital bed.

Kikwang immediately stand up and walked closer to her.

“Oh, Kikwang-ah… you’re here.” Said Jieun’s mother with a smile on her face.

“Ne, annyeong ahjumma.” Said Kikwang politely as he forced a smile.

Jieun just bowed her head, she was too afraid to face Kikwang. Meanwhile, Kikwang just looked at her sharply.

Jieun’s mother noticed that there was something between Jieun and Kikwang. So, she decided to leave both of them , so they could talk heart to heart.

“Hmm… i should go now, there’s something that I should take care about. Kikwang, can you accompany Jieun until I come back? It will not be long.” Said Jieun’s mother to Kikwang.

“Ne, Sure ahjumma.” Answered Kikwang, but his eyes still looking at Jieun.

“…………………………”

“Tell me the truth!” Said Kikwang, breaking the silence situation between both of them.

“What truth?” Asked Jieun as she was still bowing her head.

“About your condition.”

“Nan gwenchana Kikwang-ah.” Said Jieun in a low tone.

“Why don’t you look at me?” Said Kikwang, and slowly Jieun lift her head.

“Geotjimal Jieun-ah! If you are fine, you shouldn’t have to chemotherapy.” Said Kikwang.

Jieun felt weak.. Now, her biggest fear becomes real..

Kikwang bend down his knee infront of Jieun who was sitting on the wheelchair.

Kikwang shook Jieun’s shoulders. “Malhaebwa Jieun-ah!”

Jieun started to cry, and that made Kikwang even more worried..

“Nan… nan neomu appo.”  Sobbed Jieun.

Kikwang hugged her immediately to comfort her.

Jieun continued her sentence “Leukimia… that my disease.” Said Jieun with a weak tone.

Kikwang took off his arms from Jieun and then he stared at her with a disbelief look.

“Jinjja?” Asked Kikwang weakly, he really hoped that Jieun was kidding.

“Ne, im dying Kikwang… I don’t have much time longer.” Cried Jieun.

Kikwang pulled Jieun into a hug, hearing that Jieun is dying made him felt so much pain in his heart. He still couldn’t believe about what he just heard. He hoped that everything was just a dream. And he would wake up soon, and knowing that Jieun is totally fine.

“Please stay strong for me Jieun-ah… jebaall… I don’t want to lose you.” Said Kikwang while he was still hugging Jieun.

 

Without they realized, Jiyeon was standing infront of the door. She heard and saw everything, she felt heart broken after she knew the truth about Jieun’s condition.

“God.. please tell me that it’s all just a dream! Please wake me up from this bad dream! Jebaaal…” Begged Jiyeon in her heart as she was watching Kikwang and Jieun were hugging each other.

“Ottohke??”

 

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

Annyeong chingudeul!! :D

Sorry, if I took a long time to update a new chapter.. Im kinda lost my inspriration these days L But luckily I just got my inspiration back…

So… here is it!! A new chapter J I hope you will like it! Don’t forget to Comment and subscribe ok! :D

Oh yeah and I just want to tell you that I made a fanpage about K-pop and KyuYoung!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyula1988-All-About-K-pop-KyuYoung/197383430321109

Don’t forget to join the page arasso??! ;-)

http://twitter.com/kyula88

http://heello.com/kyula88

Ok guys, that’s enough for now. See you guys soon :D