Good Night..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Nobody POV~

 

After watching the movie, Kangin decided to buy  some spicy rice cakes for them.

"Kangin-ah, you already treats us dinner. Let just go home." Teukkie pleaded as he sighed..

"Hmm.. But, I want to eat rice cakes.." Hae said as he make his puppy eyes..

"Just stop that, Hae.. You know, I`m weak when you do that." Teukkie snapped. 

But, that don`t stop Hae. In fact, Minnie joined too..

Kangin, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk put their palm to their mouth to hide their laughter when Hae and Minnie tried to persuade Teukkie..

"Okay.. Fine!!" Teukkie gave up as he sit on the bench with cross-leg.

"So, you don`t want to come along, hyung?" Hyukkie asked and Teukkie just shake his head.

 

~Teukkie POV~

"Guys, it`s better to leave your hyung alone.. Before he become more frightening.." Kangin said and he lower his voice at the end of the line..

"I heard that!!!" I snapped. Kangin chuckled and kiss my cheek before he gone with other..

Except for, Khuhyun..

"Why wouldn`t you go with them?" I asked directly.

" For some reasons.." Kyuhyun said honestly.

"Which is?"

" I want to talk with you about something, hyung." Kyuhyun said and turned to me.

" Okay, have a sit." I replied as I patted an empty spot beside me.

"Erm.. i don`t know how to say it properly." Kyuhyun said as he scrathing his un-itchy head.

Want is that suppose to mean?

Did he do something wrong..

" I`m s-so sorry, hyung."

WHATT???? 

I wider my eyes and face Kyuhyun.

"W-what? N-no.. I meant, why?"

" For lying.. Both you and Kangin hyung. Minnie told you, right?" Kyuhyun replied as he look at the ground.

Owh.. About that..

I sighed heavily before anwering..

"He did.. Kangin hyung said nothing but.. I know he`s disappointed. So am I."

"I`m sorry.." Kyuhyun said it again..

" I already forgive you, Kyu.."

We both turned and there was Kangin and other..

"H-hyung.. I-i.." Kyuhyun stuttered as he get up from the bench.

"It`s okay, Kyu.. Just sit." Kangin replied gently as he patted on Kyu shoulder.

 

~Kangin POV~

" I`m surprised that Kyu confessed his fault." Said Teukkie as he was eating the rice cakes in out back home.

" You did? Why?" I simply asked.

He give me some rice cakes and he answer.

" He never did that before. I guess, he already changed."

After we finish the rice cakes, Teukkie texted a message and sent it..

" For whom?" I asked.

" For my 'kids', of course.." Teukkie smiled and chuckled.

He is MOm!!!

"We`re here..' I said and stop in front of the Teukkie house.

"Okay, see you on Monday." Teukkie said and about to exit, But, i pulled him back.

"Monday? So, we can`t have a date again tomorrow?"

"YAH!! We`re already have dated today..Plus, we need to study too." Teukkie said as he pinched playfully my cheek.

Suddenly, Ideas come!!

"Teukkie, can`t we have a study date?" I said hopeful.

The ideas came just right on time.

Hehehe..

"Mwoh? Study date? What`s that?"

" It just like we have a date and we study too.." i said excitedly..

"O-Okay.. see you tomorrow.."

"Wait!!!"

"What is it this time?" Teukkie asked as tried to hide his already red face.

" Kissed me first.."

" Aish.." Teukkie sighed and quickly kiss my cheek and run into his house..

He is so cute...

 

~Nobody POV~

As Teukkie arrived in his room, he got a message.

"Who is it?"

To: My baby, Teukkie..

From: Your Bear, Kangin.

" Good night and sweet dream.. See you tomorrow.. *kiss*"

Teukkie smiled and replied.

To: Kanginnie Bear

From: Your Teukkie

" Good night to you too.. *kiss*"

And he sent it.

 

As for Kangin, after he received the messages, he could not stop smiling..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hiatus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sorry for the late~~ update..