What did they do?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

 

The next morning…

~Kangin POV~

I was slept soundly in my dreamland,suddenly..

“KIM YOUNGWOON!!!! “  Shouted Mom

*thug* And I fell from my bed..

“Wake up already,you sleepy head..” Added Mom

“Neh..” I shouted back..

“Ouch.. What time is it?” I said as I rubbed my head.. Omo.. It`s 6.20 am already.. I`ve should take bath now, or I`ll be late for school.. With that, I take my bath as fast as I could.. After that, I start wear my uniform. Not forget to put on a bit of my perfume..Hell yeah.. I will going school with my Teukkie…

Then,..

“Kangin-ah, palli palli… Or you`ll be late for school..” Shouted Appa as I grab my bag and dash to the dining table for a breakfast.

“Omo, hyung.. You used that perfume again. I bet you`ll going to school with your boyfriend,right?” Teased Kibum as he chuckled. And I smack his head with a spoon but he continue chuckling. Aish, so annoying.. By the way, I already told them about me and Teukkie. I `m so happy that they gladly accept our relationship.

“Stop fighting,both of you. Start eating and don`t be late for your school.” Commanded Mom as he busy prepare our breakfast.

“Neh..” Kibum and I answered in unison.

“Hannie, aren`t you need to go for work too?” Called Mom to Appa who still in their bedroom. Then, Appa came to the dining table and eat his breakfast..

“Hannie, are you okay? Why you only eat the sandwish?” Asked Mom concern as he put his backhand to Appa forehead. Yet, Appa just giggled and grab mom hand lovely.

“I`m just tired, Chullie but I`m fine. I had a day off today. Now, where is my morning kiss?” Said Appa as he pointing at his cheek. Without hesitate, Mom give him a kiss..

“Eww.. Mom, your son still here.” Snapped Kibum and we all giggled.

After taking our breakfast, Kibum and I heading to the school. But, we usually go to the school separately. No seriously reason but, we just like it that way.

 

~ Teukkie POV~

When I busy wash the dish..

Ding Dong..  

Our bell rang.. It must be Kangin. Then, Omma open the door and I was right. It`s Kangin. The time I want to untied my apron, suddenly I felt a pair of hand wrapped my waist. I startled a bit and I turned. Owh, it`s just Kangin.

Wait!!

Kangin?? Then, I felt a soft thing landed on my cheek.

Kangin kissed me? Kyaah…

“Baby, good morning. Let`s go to school.” Said Kangin and I blushing madly.. I tried to strunggle and I heard,

“Omo..Omo.. Just look that lovely bird,Joongie. Just in a day, you both acted like a married couple.” Said Appa as he hugged Omma from back. Then, they all giggled as I still blushing madly.

“Okay guys. You need go to school now. “ Said Omma. And he continue,

“And Teukkie, don`t be shy being lovey-dovey with Kangin.” As he winked at me and Kangin.

“Omma, stop teasing already.’ I snapped Omma as he reply with a giggled.

Then, Kangin released his hand from my waist as he whisper,

“I`ll be waiting you..” Then I gulped.

And  he continue, “ at the livingroom.” And he laughing because he knew that I thought it in ert way.

After bid our goodbye, Kangin and I heading to school with Kangin`s car because he didn`t want me to late for school. It`s our first day to school as couple and he want everything will be perfect. I just chuckled when I think about it. Few minutes later, we`ve arrived at school and lucky for us we still had 20 minutes before the school start.

“Shall we,Teukkie?” Asked Kangin as he offer his hand for me to hold it. I hesitate a bit, but I do not want hurt Kangin feeling. So, I happily accept it with a smile,

"Neh.." I said and we both heading to our class, holding hand.

“Teukkie hyung, why you`re so quiet today?” Asked Sungmin as Kangin and I take our sit in the class.

“Owh.. N-nothing, Minnie.” I answered with a smile. Then, Donghae who came from nowhere held my hand. And he say,

“Hyung, I knew what do you thinking about. You worry about the other,right?” I shock a bit..

Hell!!! I cursed in my head.

“Worry? But..why should you Teukkie?” Interrupt Kangin as he hugged me with a frown.

“Aish.. Kangin hyung, he was worrying if everyone can except your types of relationship. You know, men with men kind of relationship.” Said Donghae slowly.. And I just nodded as Kangin and Sungmin with their  `O’ mouth..

“Don`t worry about that. They`ll gladly accept it, trust me Teukkie.” Said Kangin as he kissed lovely my hand. I just smiled bitterly.

~Nobody POV~

After the school ended, Teukkie continue smiling until he reach at his home.

“Omo.. Just look at that. My dongseng kept smiling like an idiot. Mind to share with us?” Said Jinwoon as Teukkie come to the kitchen. Yunho Appa and Jaejoong Omma just smiling.

“Erm.. How should I begin? Most of my classmates and my teacher h-happy and accept my relationship with K-Kangin.. Some of them,doesn`t accept it.” Teukkie said slowly as he take a sit.

“Wow.. that new. By the way, congrats.” Said Jinwoon as he patting Teukkie back lovely..

“Yeah, thank to Eunhae.”Teukkie said.

“Huh? What did they do?” Jinwoon and his parents asked in unison..

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This will be my last update for this week..

Till then, bye..

Don`t forget to comment,neh..