I`m so sorry..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

 ~ Teukkie POV~

 I want to hide myself from the world right now, but still I don`t want everyone to suspect something is happening to me.

Aish...

How am I suppose to face my family? Just tell them the truth,right? They`re my family.

Yeah!!! Hwaiting.. I cheered up myself then, heading to the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen, 3 pairs of eyes are staring at me.

"Erm.. Don`t l-look at me like t-that, guys." I said a bit shuttered. Then, I heard Appa chuckled.

" What is so funny, Appa?" Jinwoon hyung asked as he frowned.Omma said nothing but, continue his cooking.

"Erm.. Nothing. I`m just love to chuckle. Have a sit, Teukkie." Said Appa as he patted on the chair beside him.

I nodded as walking to the chair. Since then and until I arrive at the school, I haven`t speak to Jinwoon hyung. Maybe, he want to forget about last night or he wants me to explain everything when the time comes. Like Omma said last night.

I smiled silently and I heading to classroom.

 

~Nobody POV~

" Teukkie Hyung!!!" Shouted someone and made Teukkie turned. As he turned, he smiled.

"Hai, Hae." Teukkie greeted Donghae as Donghae panting for an air.

"There *pant* is something *pant* happening at the coridor*pant*,hyung." Donghae replied as he panting heavily. Teukkie frowned and he caress Donghae`s back.

" Just sit down and talk slowly, Hae." When Teukkie about to take a chair, Donghae grip Teukkie`s hand.

"There is no time to sit before everything is settle down,hyung. Palli!!! Follow me!!" Said Donghae as he start running to the coridor.

"What th-- YAH!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!" Shouted Teukkie and he followed Donghae at the coridor.

 

~ Eunhyuk POV~

" Kangin hyung!!! STOP IT!!!" I shouted as I and Kyuhyun struggle to stop Kangin hyung from beating those brat.

Damn it!! This guy surely had an incredible strength..

"Don`t interfere, Hyukkie. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Kangin hyung shouted. Then, Kangin pushed me and Kyuhyun with is left hand and punch the boys who mess up with him.

Aww.. my back is hurt..and as asual, Kyuhyun is cursing non-stop.

Suddenly,

"KANGIN, STOP IT!!!!" 

All of us stop suddenly when we heard that voice.

That is not our teacher`s voice.. I wider my eyes and turned my head,

It`s Teukkie hyung..

" Hyukkie!!" Shouted Hae as he running towards me. Sungmin who stand there all the time rush to Kyuhyun.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere? Tell me." Asked Hae in panic.

" I`m fine, Hae. Just a few scratch." I replied and Hae sighed haevily as he hugged me tightly.

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" Asked Sungmin cutely..

" I`m fine.. Glad that you here.." Said Kyuhyun.

As Hae released his hug, our eyes move to Teukkie hyung.

" Kangin,let go of Taekyung and Minjung. Please..." Pleaded Teukkie hyung slowly.

Whoa, no wonder he can settle all the problem. His soft voice made people.. I don`t how to express it. Coll down, maybe.

Then, Kangin hyung put down Taekyung and Minjung slowly as he sighed heavily.

"Both of you!! Get lost now and don`t report this to the teachers" Said Kangin hyung with a serious tone and all students heading to their classroom. Kangin hyung still back facing us.

"Minnie, Hae, help Hyukkie and Kyu to the treatment room." Commanded Teukkie hyung.

" Neh, hyung. But, what about you?" Asked Sungmin.

" Don`t worry about me. I just want to be alone with Kangin right now. Hyukkie, Kyu quick go get a treatment for your hand."

" Okay, hyung." Kyuhyun and I replied as we gone to the room with Hae and Minnie.

 

~ Kangin POV~

I stil at my place when Hyukkie and Kyuhyun with their boyfriens gone to treatment room.

Then, I heard,

" Do you mind talk to me about this,Kangin?" Said Teukkie slowly.

I turned to him and our eyes met.

Those eyes..

Ugh!!! 

" I-I don`t know how to start, Teukkie.." I replied as I hold my head in frustrated. I so stupid!!!

Teukkie will hate me.Then,Teukkie walking towards me as he cupped my face and he..

KISS ME??

What the--

I blinked my eyes before his voice crack it.

" Just tell me why made you so mad,Kangin?'

"Erm.. They.. They`re bad mouthing you and all of your friend because you guys were gay.They said more that you had other men beside me.. Aish.. When I heard it, I just punch those brat until Hyukkie and Kyu stop me for a while.Plus.."

"What is it?" Asked Teukkie worriedly.

" You are acting weirdly last night. And that`s make me.. wonder if they said the truth.." I said with low tone.

" So, you doubt my love after all this time? How can you ever think about that? I don`t trust me but those guys *sob* I hate you." said Teukkie as his eyes become teary and he start to walk away but I stop him.Then, he start crying. I begun to panic and I quickly say,

" Teukkie, please don`t cry. It `s not what I meant.. I just.. I just so stupid to hear what they said.. I`m so sorry,baby.." I said as I kneeling in front of him and wipe away the tears.

"Say it.."

"what is it, Teukkie?"

"Those three letter.." Said Teukkie as he pouting..

What is he talking about??

Teukkie said nothing and just pouting cutely.

Now I get it..

" I.. Love.. You.. Teukkie.. Happy now?" I said as I look straight to his eyes.

"I am, now.." Teukkie said and he kiss at my cheek.. I just smiled.

"Forgive me, please Teukkie!" I pleaded to him.

" Okay.." Teukkie said as he smiled cutely.

Damn.. He is so cute.. I will never get bored with this face.

"Actually there is something that I want to tell you." Said Teukkie suddenly.

I frowned and I stand up .

"Really?But I think we should continue it during recess, Teukkie. It`s about time for our class." I said. Then, he blinked cutely as he look at his watch. I can`t help but, chuckled when I see his cute side..

" So, shall we?" I said as I strech out my hand. 

"O-okay.." Said Teukkie as he blushed and he take my hand.

Then, we heading to the classroom.

I wonfer what the thing that Teukkie want to talk about?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeah another update..

Thank for the comment..

I love you guys..