But, what????

My love *KangTeuk Version*

Sorry for the late update.. Pretty busy with the assesment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Nobody POV~

Teukkie is being dragging by Jaejoong. He weird with his Omma act. When he looked behind, Kangin was kneeling and crying.

"Omma,what happening?" Teukkie dared himself to ask Jaejoong. Jaejoong glared behind and continue walking as he dragging Teukkie..

"Just shut up!! We`ll leaving here!!" Said Jaejoong as he nearly shouted. Jaejoong never been like this before.

"WHAT? Leaving HERE? Wae-yo,Omma?" Asked Teukkie as he began to struggled.

"Because I hate THEM!!! I`ll never forgive them. NEVER!!" Said Jaejoong loudly. Then, he continue..

"That means you and Kangin NEVER be together."

After the last word from his Omma, Teukkie fall to the ground. His tears began to flow heavily.

"NOO!!! This NOT happening!!!" Teukkie shouted as he palm on his head and his eyes close shut.

"ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!"

 

~ Teukkie POV~

"ANDWAE!!!" Then, I wake up from sleep. My heartbeat beating like crazy and my body is full of sweat.

" Oh GOD!! * pant* It just a dream.*pant*" I mumbled and start drinking a glass of water. Then, I wipe the sweat away.

It just a DREAM!!! 

I shook my head over and over to forget about it.. Just..like it has been following me. But, in my mind..

"Aish.. Nothing will happen to us!! NOTHING!!" I accidently shouted and quickly I shut my mouth up. I sighed heavily and then, I glared to my alarm clock.

Geez. It just 5.15 am!! I still had 2 hour and half before the school start. 

I should stop thinking about that dream or..

"That means you and Kangin NEVER be together"

"Noo.. I know Kangin love me and so do I. I`ll be forever with him!!" I said and fist my hand.

Plus, I must act normally or Eunhae and Kyumin will know something is not right..

Wait!! Kyumin?? Min?

That Pumpkin Boy?

"ARGHHHH" I shouted and run as I could to the bathroom. Then, I dashed to the kitchen.

Okay, I know I had a problem.. but, how can I forget my PROMISE????

"Okay now, all the ingredients is ready." I said and start to bake the pumpkin cake.

* 45 minutes later*

Now, put them in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.. 

"Yeah!! I just need to wait and..*sniff* *sniff*..Of course a bath..

"For god sake, I smell teribble." I mumbled. Then I heard someone is heading to the kitchen.

"Is someone-- Teukkie?" Omma asked as he frowned. I smiled and say,

"Morning Omma.. Am I waking you up?"

"A bit, but what are baking on this early in the morning?" Omma said as he peeking in the oven and then, turned to me.

" Hehehe.. Just a pumpkin cake and chocalate cake.. Do you want some?" I asked as I put away my apron to the drawer.

"Sure.. It`s for Minnie, for sure." Omma said and we both chuckled. He was right. Minnie always begging me for baking him pumpkin cake when his birthday have arrived.

"Omma,can I asking something?"

"Sure Teukkie, Just ask." Said Omma as he start preparing for breakfast.

"Why you are spacing when I told about Kangin`s parent?" I asked directly and Omma stopped.

"Erm.. A-About that.. I`ll tell you later.. Now, go take your bath. You smelly." Said Omma as he chuckled while cover his nose..

"OMMA!!" I whined and stompted to my room..

 

~ Kangin POV~

" Come on, Kangin. Have a bite." Said Teukkie as he tried to persuade me. I took a glare to that cake but still, said nothing.

Cake-Pumpkin.jpg

"Thank you, hyung. Omo, it`s look so yummy.." Said Sungmin as he took a slice and taste it.

"Hmmm.. So yummy as always.. Here, have bite Kyu." And Sungmin gave to Kyu but, Kyu refuse it.

"Minnie, you know that I hate pumpkin cake. I`m sorry.." Said Kyu and Minnie pouted and all of it on its own.

"It`s okay, Kyu. I`ve bake another cake.." Said Teukkie and all of us stunned..

ANOTHER CAKE???

"Where?? I want to taste it!!!" Squeked Hae and he shake Teukkie body.

"Relax,Hae. Here we go." Said Teukkie as he put the cake on the table.

chocolatecake.jpg

"WHOA!!!!!" They all squeked happily..

" Just take it if you want it." Teukkie said as he already took one and took out the spoon.

"Yeah! We love you,hyung!! " Said Minnie and Hae.

"You are the best!!" Kyu and Eunhyuk said in unison. 

Teukkie just smiled shyly and I say,

"Of course he is. He`s my boyfriend." But, still my hand crossed on my chest.

"Whatever, Kangin hyung.:P" Said Kyu said as he hiding behind Minnie when I was about to chase him.

Aish.. This kid..

"Are still mad at me?" Teukkie asked as I take my sit back.

"Yes, I am. " I said and put away my face.

"I`m so sorry but--"

"How could you didn`t wait for me before you going to school?" I said as I puffed.

"Hahaha.. You`re sulking all this time because of THAT??? What a childish mind you had." Said Hyukkie as he continue to laugh at me.

"But, I am sorry. Don`t mad at me,neh?" Teukkie pleaded as he gave me his aegyo eyes.

"Aish.. Arasso. I not mad at you anymore.But, give me a kiss here." I said as I pointing at my cheek. Teukkie was blushing as his kids is teasing him over and over. Still, he kiss me.

"O-Okay, I did kiss you now.. Try this.." He said as he offered me the chocolate cake. I happily accpted it.

"Whoa.. It so delicious.." I said and he smiled happily.

We had very happy time during recess today..

At the school gates,

" Kangin, can I go to your house? There is something that I want to ask Mom." Said Teukkie and I just nodded. Then, we heading to my house..

Something is bothering Teukkie..

I can feel it..

but, WHAT???

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update..

No silent reader!!