For now.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

 

Nobody POV~

Teukkie and Minnie enters the mall and meet Eunhyuk and Donghae in front of ice rink.

"Hyung!! Over here!!" Donghae yelled as they both waved their hand to each other. Teukkie smiled bitterly as he approached them.

"Where`s Kangin hyung?" Eunhyuk asked and look eveywhere for the latter. Minnie just silence and Teukkie mutter,

"At the parking. He will be here in a sec."

"Neh.." Eunhyuk replied flat. Something is fishy.

" Erm.. Shouldn`t  Kyuhyun be here with you guys too?” Minnie asked just to change the topic.

“He was going to the toilet just now. Have you guys eat?” Donghae asked and he saw Kangin walking toward them.

“Hyung!!” Eunhyuk shouted. Teukkie pretend that he didn`t heard Kangin calls him until Teukkie feel that someone holds his hand. He startled a bit as he tried to release his hand.

“Aish, hyung. Don`t be shy. Kangin hyung just holding your hand. The thing you should shy if he did this..” Eunhyuk said and..

*kiss*

He kissed Donghae at the cheek.

~Teukkie POV~

“ You monkey!!!” I hissed and pinched Hyukkie for kissing in public..

Hell yeah!  We`re just high school student.

“Ouch.. Ouch.. Hyung, I`m just kidding. Ouch..” Eunhyuk whined and I stopped cause Kangin took both of my hand now..

Not that I dislike it..

“Relax,hyung. He just shows an example. Well, close enough..” Minnie said as they were bursting in laugh.

Aish these kid..

“Ugh.. Whatever. Where is Kyu? He should.. KYU!!!” I shouted when I saw Kyuhyun coming.

Wait a sec..

I was too loud, wasn`t I??.

“Hehehe..” I chuckled bitterly as everyone`s eyes are on me..

Omo!!  It`s so embarrassing..

“ Hey, h-hyung.. Minnie..” Kyu said as he hugged Minnie ~ shortly~..

“So.. We`re all here. What`s next?” Kangin finally spoke after a while. Eunhae couple think for a while since they were the first arrived here.

“ The movie start around 7pm, so we have about 2 more hours. How about skating on the ice?” Donghae suggested and looked at everyone face.

Skating????

Hell yeah..

“Sound good!” I cheered..

~ Kangin POV~

“ Come on,guys.. It`s so fun..” Teukkie said while skating. No doubt that he was good in this kind of sport.

“Yeah..Yeah.” Minnie replied and he joined Teukkie on the ice.

“Want to join us,hyung?” Kyuhyun asked as he the last person who about to join the other on the ice.

“Erm.. I`ll pass. I`m such failed in skating. Just have fun, Kyu.” I said to Kyu and he nodded.

I think I will let go of Kyu, for now.

After a while..

“ Kangin-ah, come on!!” Teukkie said as he tried to pull me.

“It`s  okay, Teukkie. I`m not good in skating.” I said as I smiled to make him understand. Then, he stop pulling me and stare at me with angrily.. But I found it so cute..

“ Do you hate skating that much?” Teukkie finally spoke after few moment.

“No, I didn`t. I just don`t know how to skate.”

“ I can teach you about that.” Teukkie said as he smiled cutely.

“No, I`m fine here Teukkie. Just have fun with the other.” I said as I pointed to couples who skating happily.

“ If that your answer, I`m out of here.” Teukkie said and start to change his skate shoes.

Mwoh?  


Think!! Kangin!!

Teukkie loves skating and you should not let this to happened.

“Okay! Okay!  I`ll skate on ice. With you.” I said quickly before Teukkie managed to take off the shoes.

Teukkie turns and slowly, a happy smile formed.

“But, you should always holds my hand. Always!” I said and sighed.

Thanks god, you are cute Teukkie..

Teukkie just smiled as he hands over the skate shoes to me and pull me to the ice rink.

After few minutes, I finally can skating on the ice.

No wonder, Teukkie likes this kind of sport.

“Hyung, the movie start in an hour. Let`s get some drinks.” Kyu suggested and we all nodded.

Maybe this is the triples date ever..

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally.. an update after a long break..

Enjoy..