Message in a Bottle

307 Letters (on hiatus)

 

"Goodmorning and Welcome to Seoul. We are now about to land in Seoul National Airport. Please keep your safety seatbelts fastened while we land. Thank you", Bom was awakened by the speaker.

Bom looked out her window and watched in awe as the plane softly landed.

When the plane landed and the passengers were already allowed to go out, Bom scurried off the plane and went to claim her luggage. After that, she went out the airport and rode a cab to the the place where she'll be staying.

 

When she reached the place she paid the driver and went in. There she saw a middle-aged looking lady at the counter.

"Goodorning dear, I suppose you're Bom? Bom Park?" Bom nodded and gave a smile.

"Well then, welcome and your mom already called and I have already arranged the room where you'll be staying. Please just wait a minute." Bom nodded slightly. "Chaerin! Come down here please!" the lady called.

"Yes Eomma?' the girl named Chaerin replied, "Would you please kindly miss Bom here to her room", Chaerin nodded.

"Come" she gestured Bom to follow her upstairs.

 

'Oh by the way I'll be your roommate" Chaerin informed Bom as she opened the door to their room. Bom just nodded slightly and gave her a smile.

"Here, that'll be your bed. Oh and don't worry, each room has it's own bathroom, so you don't have to go to the bathroom downstairs." Chaerin gave Bom another smile. "Uhhh, thanks" Bom smiled back. 

"Anyway, since you're kinda new around here, Would you mind if I show you around town?" Chaerin asked, "Sure!" Bom replied excitedly. "I'll just take a shower change, and then we'll go. Is that okay?" Bom asked, "Yeah!".

Bom quickly took a shower, and took out an outfit from her luggage. Then she went downstairs, where she saw Chaerin sitting on a couch waiting for her.

 

"Hey" Bom said.

"Oh let's go?" Bom nodded. "Eomma, we'll be out. I'll be showing Bom around town, 'kay?" Chaerin's mother, nodded. "Just remember to be back before supper" Bothe Chaerin and Bom nodded, giving her a smile.

Then they hopped on in Chaerin's car. Then drove off.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Chaerin asked, "Uhmm, why don't you decide," Bom said giving Chaerin a smile. "Okay then, why don't we go to the mall first, then to the park, and then we'll go to the beach later. Is that okay?", "That would be great!" Bom replied.

 

When they reached the mall, they did some shopping trying on some clothes, joking around ang laughing. It was already lunch time when they finished, and decided to eat first before they head to the park. They went to a fastfood and ordered. After that they went to the park.

 

"The breeze here's actually refreshing",

"Yeah"

"Oh and the view's very pretty", Chaerin nodded.

 

After taking a stroll, it was nearly sunset.

"Come on! We better hurry to the beach! The beach's actually very beautiful during sunset" Chaerin called to Bom. "Really?" Chaerin nodded. "Well then, Come on!" They both hopped back at the car, and drove off to the beach.

 

When they reach the beach, the sun was starting to set.

"Here we are, just in time!"

"WOW", was all Bom could say, watching there in awe.

"It's really beautiful isn't it?", Bom just nodded.

"Would you want to take a walk?" Chaerin asked. "Yeah, sure" then they hopped out of the car.

 

While they were walking near the beach, Bom felt something bumped on her right foot.

"What the---" when she saw it was a bottle with a paper, rolled inside it, she picked it up, opened the bottle and read the letter.

 

Dearest Penpal,

                              To be honest, I really didn't know what to write and why I wrote this letter. Anyway, I'll just introduce myself to you. I am Kwon Jiyong, I'll be first year college this year. And here  I am at Daejeon, living with my grandparents. But we used to live in Seoul, until my parents died. I really don't know what to say anymore, but if you ever receive this please send me back a mail, at this address. :******

 

                                                      Your Penpal,

                                                                     Jiyong.

 

"What's that?" Chaering asked. "Oh, nothing just a letter" Bom replied.

"Why write a letter with all these modern technology?" Chaerin asked once more, Bom just shrugged.

"Come on, we better go back, or else my mother would scold me again for going home late, Chaerin sighed.

'Okay, let's go!" Then ther both went back to the dormitory.

 

"Eomma! Were back!" CHaerin said, while Bom following her.

"Good, now why don't you go and eat supper, then go to the bed, okay?" Chaerin and Bom nodded.

 

There's a cafeteria-like place in the dormitory, where all the boarders eat, breakfast, lunch, supper and even snacks.

After eating, they took a shower, changed clothes and went to bed.

Bom couldn't sleep yet, 'cause she kept on thinking whether to reply to the letter or not. After quite some time of thinking, she decided to just make a letter tomorrow and send it to Jiyong.

 

 

 

---------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 2----------------------------------------

 

 

Hey! 

Sorry if it took me some time to update. I was suppose to update and post it last wednesday, but a supertyphoon visited our country, so I wasn't able to update. Anyways, Hope you enjoyed the chapter. And I promise to update as soon as possible. Oh, and sorry if there are any grammatical errors and typos, and sorry for tjis is not edited.

Please Vote, Comment and subscribe!

That's all. Thank You! ^^