Final

4-Dimensional

I woke up and I smell food. Where am I?? I’m still at the couch, Taehyung’s. I sit up and no sign of BTS. “you’re awake?? Fuh. That’s a relief. You’re okay?? Feel dizzy??” Taehyung came in to the room and squad to the same level as my eyes. “N-n-nae gwenchana” I stuttered because of the distance of our faces. Why is he being so close???

“I’m glad you’re okay. Come on, my mom made dinner.” He extend his un bandaged hand so I took it. I completely blushing right now. “wait, your mom?? Where’s BTS??” I’m shocked because there’s no sign of them in here. “they left.” He stated.

“ooo~ wait what? What do you mean by left?”

“they gone home.”

“aish..I think I have to go back home.” You walking back to the couch but Taehyung stop by taking my wrist and said. “I’ll send you later. It’s already late for a girl to go home alone.”

“huh??” I look out the window that set at the wall of the living room. And yes, it’s dusk. Aish. I shouldn’t have fainted here.

“come on. My mom is in the kitchen. Let’s go eat.” He pull my hand again with his right arm to the kitchen.

“annyeong~ you’re Juri right??” Taehyung’s mom greet as soon as I step into the kitchen. “nae. J-juri imnida.” You bowed to her. “No need to bow dear. Come take a sit.” Taehyung already take his seat. I then take a seat beside his mom. So it leaves three seat empty. I seat in front one of the empty seat. “Miss Kim, I’m sorry to bother you today. I’m really sorry.”

            “no need dear. It’s usual for me to have a quest everyday. It usually BTS, but today I saw them left early.” “But I’m really sorry. It’s not polite for a girl to be here anyway. Especially at this time.” She pat my back and shook her head continuously assuring me. “every friend of Tae is welcome. I don’t mind.” I can’t help to keep my head down low.

            “oh right. Tae~ where’s your sister??”

            “I’m home..” all of us turn to the door and a girl appear wearing our school’s uniform. Taehyung has a sister?? That’s new.

            “where have you been, Kyungsoon-ah??” Taehyung ask her. So her name is Kyungsoon^^ (author’s note : I’m sorry guys. Kyungsoon is actually me. That’s my Korean name. ahahha. I decide to make a character of me.)

            “like you don’t know hyung~” she spoke. And enter the kitchen washing her hands and sit in front of me. “Oh!! Who’s this?? Your girlfriend huh, hyung??” she call him hyung??? Maybe she’s a tomboy..  With her remark, she nudge Taehyung’s arm with her right elbow. “yah yah..it hurts.” “mianhae. So what’s your name??” she ask me.

            “Juri.” I answer and bow a little. “oh no need to bow juri-sshi. I’m two years younger.” Two years??? “you’re the same age as Jungkook??” “yup. But I’m this dude’s twin”

            “yah..You’re just my day twin.” Then, they argue about it.

            “don’t mind them, they always fight over their birthday.” I’m confused. “why are they fighting over it??” yeah why.. “they have the same birthday. Just the day, 30 December. Not the year.”

            “so you have children with the same birthday?” “yup. It’s a fortune for me because I won’t need to buy two cake differently. Ahahah.” Well..Taehyung’s mom is fun to be around.

-----

 

            After I had dinner with them, I thanked them and bit goodbye to his mom. I walk to the front door with Taehyung’s sister, Kyungsoon. I talk about random things with her while waiting for Taehyung outside the house. Yeah~ he insist on taking me home. He’s being generous.. I can’t say no when he doing that.

            When he get out of the house. I bid goodbye to Kyungsoon and walk beside Taehyung. When we’re far from his house,  I spoke..”Thanks for the dinner and the hospitality, Taehyung-ah.”

            “no need. It’s a pleasure for me.” Pleasure?? But I’m just a bother.

            “by the way.. are you okay? Because you eat a little than I expected.” I said this because I found that he eat less than me at dinner earlier.

            “no need to worry. I’m okay. I eat a little? Really?? You should observe me more, Juri-ah.”

            “huh??”  “nothing~”

            Then, we walk to my house in silent. I’m to embarrass to talk. He sometimes ask about school, but I just answered shortly. I ran out of idea about what to answer. I’m a shy girl can you see, people.

            When we reach my house, I fell so sad. Why can’t it be longer. Aahhh~ even though we just walk in silent, I still love the feeling. Aish.

            “so, here we are. Uhmm…Gomawo Taehyung-ah. I can’t even return the favor you give me.” I hang my head low.

            “nah~ it’s okay. By the way..” Right now, I lift my head to meet his eyes.

            “you try confessing to me earlier, am I right?” oh no. I forgot about my confession. Aahh~ why did I forgot. Oh my this is so embarrassing. Shame on you Juri-ah.

            “Juri-ah. It’s true right??” I nodded with my eyes elsewhere. Trying not to banded into his eyes.

            “okay. I like you too” huh? “what? What did you say?”

            “you’re officially my girlfriend. Problem solved.” What??? Am I dreaming. Well. It’s not. Because I’m pinching my arm right now and it hurts.

            “I didn’t mean to be your girlfriend Taehyung-ah, I was just want to confess that’s a—“

            “well you did say that.”

            “what? I never did.”

            “you don’t need to confess actually. Because I already know.”

            “how??”

            “I can see it in your face Juri-ah.” He pinched my blushing cheek.

            “B-but..I never-“

            He shushed me with a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widen because of shock. I quickly put my palm at it and I’m out of this world. He rub my head with his right arm and make his way home.

            “I see you tomorrow girlfriend~ and don’t forget to make me another lunch box” I feel so happy right now. Wait what?? Lunch box??  Did he??

            Yeah~ he saw it. The lunch box I made for him today. It’s empty now. He probably ate it. That’s why he didn’t eat a lot at dinner. Well, the 4-dimensional boy really get me. I never knew he would found the lunch box I made. He really think out of the box, huh?? 4-dimensional~

 


hey guys. so~ how was it?? It's not that good huh?? soory for bringing myself up in this story. I'm too happy I guess.

I am now back to my mood of finishing my other story. Please be anticipated. I really grateful.

Even if you just read it. Thanks guys^^

well~ I'm signing off. This is brought to you by HisyaR.