My day

4-Dimensional

Aish...why does the queenka always bully me. Tsc, look!! my clothes are dirty and now I smell like my chocolate pudding. Oh I feel dizzy. (I usually fainted when my head ache or I fell cold so suddenly. You know why?? Because I have anemia. Right now, I’m dizzy because I don’t have stamina to do my everyday routine. I think because I don’t get to eat.) What a shame, I just got to take a bite of it. i didn't have time to even buy anything else. KKRRIIINNNGGG~~ what the..?1 Aaahh~~ this can't be. I didn't get to clean this up.

Then, I get back to class after clean up the stain. But the smell still there, I smell like a dessert. When I reach class, people start to chattered about me. I hate attention like this. Why aren't they helping me?? Aish...this is what you called friends??

"Yah! Did you jump into a bucket of garbage or something?" a girl at the front row say out loud so that the whole class could hear. I put my head down low of embarrass. "Because you smell like garbage. Ahahah~" a boy continue her sentence. With that, the class burst into laughter..most of the student. I keep my head low and walk to my seat at the back of the class-window seat.

"Juri-ah~" some one called me. I turn my head to the left and saw Taehyung...my kind so ever 4-Dimensional seat mate. He probably saw me infront of the class just now. Because he is now turned his attention from his friends to me. "you're okay??" aahhh~ how can I be okay when the whole class laughing at me. And this pudding won't go away.

"nae- I'm okay. Don't worry Taehyung-ah" "really? you didn't get to eat, am I right?" This is V, the caring V! "huh? A-aniyo~ I had eaten my lunch a while ago. My tummy are full you know. ffuuhh~"

"here." he give me a sandwich. Oh my god, that looks yummy. Ah!! No Juri-ah, don't take it. Don't make him worry. "what are you doing Juri-ah~ take it." "n-n-no no. I told you I'm full right." I push the sandwich to him. "aish~ don't say that Juri-ah. here." I still push the food to him. "Taehyung-ah I told you I'm full ... I do-" and with that my tummy growl. Ahh~~ so embarrassing.

"Ah~ I thought so~ now take it" he hand me the sandwich. I don't have a choice to accept it. What a day. "Juri-ah~"  "uhmm??" I'm still embarrassing-blushing and just lift my head a little to look at Taehyung again. "you smell nice today. I think the chocolate pudding really makes your aura turn on. ahahah." what did he just said? "w-w-wh-hat?" "malli mogo(eat a lot)~" oh my Taehyung-ah. did you just compliment me? aahhh~ now I'm blushing hard. after that, he divert his attention back to his friend.

I am now eating his sandwich. Aaahhh~~ I can’t help to blush. He always there to help me. I fell so a shame because with my presence, he always sacrifice everything(everything = energy) even his food. This why I like him so much. His my first and only crush since the first day of school despite his 4-dimensional criteria. You know what, he even there to make me happy each day. Well, I’m not saying that V is an angel, some time he make fun out of me. That’s some of thing I don’t like about him. But, overall I like him. Love fool?? Maybe.

 

-----------------

 

            Today is the day. I have come to approve that I’m going to confess to my all time crush since the first day of school, Taehyung. I can do this!! God please help me today. Please give me strength so that I won’t fainted in front of Taehyung. Especially when the time I’m confessing. Please oh please. Wish me luck!

            I get to class extra early today, so that I won’t bumped into the queenka or anybody else. I just going to focus on my confession today. Hwaiting!! KKKRRRIIINNNGGG~~  the bell rang means that it’s time for homeroom. Student will eventually get into class right now. I wait and wait and wait. But there’s no sign of Taehyung. Is he coming? Did he get sick?? Aish…please come Taehyung-ah. I motion my hand into a praying states and close my eyes hoping for Taehyung to appear. I open my eyes slightly to my watch and I find that, 10 minutes had past. There’s no Taehyung. Class is having a commotion because the teacher is absent today.

            Now, lunch had past. I can’t help to head to the canteen and eat. Because I can’t even walk without energy. Taehyung even told me once “don’t skip your meal, okay!” . Because he saw me lay on one of the mattress in the nurse’s office. So~ I told him about my illness.

            After I had lunch, I walk my away to class 2-B (Jungkook’s class). He’s one of Taehyung friend from their gang called BTS. The gang of 7 best buddies. When I reach Jungkook’s class, I quickly call him over(there’s no teacher in the class). “Noona, what are you doing here??” Jungkook ask with his oh so romantic voice. Why he call me noona?? He know me, Taehyung once introduced me to his buddies.

            “Jungkook-ah, do you have an idea about Taehyung’s absent??”

            “Hyung??”  “nae. Do you know anything??”

            “He actually…ah~ no need to worry noona. He’s fine.”

            “Did something happen to him??”

            “aniyo. Nothing serious. Ahahahah.”

            “Jungkook-ah~ tell me what happen??” I began worry. Even though he said not to. I can’t help it.

            Jungkook rub the back of his neck and spoke “Hyung is in the hospital.”

            “What? Hospital?” “What happen??” I bombarded to Jungkook without realization.

            “He sprain his arm when we dance battle last night. He was trying to make a handstand but Suga-hyung accidentally felt onto Rapmon-hyung and they end up pushing themselves onto Taehyung-hyung. It’s kinda funny when I say it. Ahahahha”

            You slap Jungkook’s arm. And he hissed in pain. “Mianhae noona. I’m not trying to make fun out of him. It just…that.” And again he broke into laughter. “Yah~ don’t laugh at him. It must be hurt for him.”

            “Mian mian. Uhmm…so~ you’re here why again??” he ask me.

            “Just asking about him.” Why is he sprain his arm so easily. Aish.. 

            “you want to go visit him today, noona?? I’ll pick you up after school at the front gate.. If you don’t mind.”

            “can I??” “well, I’m about to visit him with BTS-hyungs today anyway. Is that a yes??” I nod happily. What ever it is, I’m going to visit him. Even if I didn’t confess today.

            “Alright..don’t be late, okay? Or I’ll leave you.” With that he enter his class. So I said shout thanks to him. He then nodded. I walk to class after in a hurry because my class is about to start.

            I know noona will ask about him. Ahahah. Hyung~ you better prepare today. Jungkook thought.

           

After  school

            I head to the front gate as soon as I heard the school bell. When I was about to reach the front gate, I scan the gate from afar. No Jungkook?? And even BTS?? Where are they?? Maybe Jungkook just playing around about bringing me to visit Taehyung. Aish.. I should have known better.

            Well, I guess I have to head home. He probably left because I have been wait for 5 minutes and there’s no sound of him or his presence.  When I take a step out of the school….”BOO!!” a group of people scream to my ears. I clutch my chest because my heart Is beating rapidly due to the shock. What do you know. It’s BTS. I know it because they quickly surround me and ask about my condition after they saw me like breathless?? Maybe.

            “noona, you’re okay?” “Juri-ah, gwenchana?” “ommo, mianhae dongsaeng-ah” they bombarded with question. I took a breath calmly and uttered an “I’m okay” to them. They sigh in relieve.

            “mianhae. We didn’t me too-“ Jin-oppa spoke but I cut him. “It’s okay, oppa. Gwenchana^^” Jin oppa rub my hair but carefully not to messed up my hair.

            “okay, let’s go. He probably waiting for us.” Rapmon-oppa spoke. “nae~ let’s go let’s go” J-hope oppa. And everyone walk in unison to Taehyung’s house. I’m feeling relief now that BTS finally showed up.

            When we reach his house. Suga oppa ring the bell and Taehyung open the door with his left arm bandaged. “Tae Tae~~” Jimin oppa hug him and Taehyung whined in pain because he’s left arm squish  between their bodies. “Yah! Yah! Let go. Aahhh!!”

            “Oh?! Mian” Jimin uttered. “It’s okay” and everyone chuckled. One by one, the BTS member pat his shoulder greets him and get in to the house leaving Jungkook and me outside. “Hyung~ look who’s here.” Jungkook pointed to me.

            “Juri-ah.. what are you doing here??” he smile to me. Oh his smile. I think I’m going to melt.

            “Just visiting.” I smile not knowingly. “oo~ come in. you too Jungkook.” “nae~” both of you answer and sit at the couch in front the television. This is the first time I ever been to a boy house especially my crush. It’s a record for me to visit a boy with other boys.   

            “yah! Tae Tae.. where’s your mom??” J-hope oppa ask. “she has customer at the boutique.” Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. With that, I stand up to help him but Rapmon oppa stop me and motion BTS to help Taehyung instead of me. I can’t declined and just obey. I sit at the couch with Jin oppa, talking about school and then, Taehyung come over because Jungkook push him. Jungkook probably being responsible because he’s hyung is hurt. What a good dongsaeng.

            “you guys stay here okay.” Jungkook spoke and pull Jin oppa with him to the kitchen. That leave me with Taehyung alone in the living room. I was about to blush, but I shrugged it off. I don’t want to show that to Taehyung.  “Is it hurt” I break the cold atmosphere. Taehyung who was focusing to the television diverted his attention to the right, to me. “you mean, this??” he show me his arm. I nodded. And he spoke. “It is hurt when it get in contact to stuff. Like a while ago with Jimin.” “oh” I don’t have an idea what to talk to. I feel so a shame. Should I confess now??

            “uhmm. . Taehyung-ah, can I talk to you??”

            “Well, we are talking now…so the answer is. Sure^^” my heart beating so fast right now. I feel a bit dizzy. What is this?? Please please don’t. Not in front of Taehyung. Not in his house. Oh god.

            “Taehyung-ah.. I think, I like you….I-I” everything turn black. My world it is. I heard Taehyung called me. But it fed away.