Chapter 3: My Best Stolen Shot

Unexpected Love

My Stolen Best Stolen Shot

 

 

 

Third Person's  POV 

 

Letting the Champange burn his throat was the feeling he most like. By the way that's Jung Yong Hwa.Standing in his own villa's veranda with his camera slung in his shoulder. There is no day Jung Yong Hwa won't hold his beloved DSLR. He may have dozens of those but never thought of using them. That camera was special. It was given by his Mom. And by the thought of his Mom, it's like nostalgia crept's into him as he remember Park Shin Hye. The journalist who suppost to work with him few weeks back. The journalist who have the exquisite beauty of his beloved mother. He felt she was his long lost sister. But he knew something more as he first saw and held that soft, unique little hands of her's. It was like electricity burst into one as his body tingle in her touch. It was as though she was a very important person in his life. She was interesting as he thought about her. She is simply beautiful.

 

•flashback•

 

"We won't go Park Shin Hye. That is final." Jang Geun Suk burst with anger towards Shin Hye. They were about to go to bed. She was just telling him about their family's reunion taken in the beautiful island of Jeju. She knew he would be furious but what's with the attitude? Even her attending a family gathering was forbidden. That was important to her even to him or Ae Min. 

 

"What's with you Geun Suk!? I can't understand you lately. This is important for godsake! We're talking about my family here. I don't care you won't come. As long as me and Ae Min will be there. That is final." She shouted. She hates it when things turn out like this. And as she storm out of the room she remember what her family always tell her. 'You also have your limits Park Shin Hye. Don't be afraid to get mad at him. You are human and humans do have emotions even animals.' Her father's speech to her whenever they felt their lovely daughter was again depress with the way her husband treats her. And as she  walk in to her daughter's room she can't help but think the times Geun Suk was different. The times where' all matters to them was the love they had. Was marriage like this from the start? It is like commitment matters to them at all. No love. Only commitment. But everything happens for a reason she thought as she hugged and caressed her daughter. Yes she'll be sleeping there for a mean time. How could she even sleep in their when she's furious about him? If she had not married him there would be no Ae Min. Maybe her and Ae Min going in Jeju is not bad at all. It may help her unwind the things happening in her so complicated life. 

 

"I love you Mom. I wish Daddy would be good to you now. What you have done was right. Besides I'll meet Eun Hye Eonni and we'll play. Don't worry Mom I'll go with you in Jeju. Let's sleep." What a sweet child. Ae Min said as she caress Shin Hye's cheeks. She may not be enough wife for Geun Suk but she would always be the best Mom. Tomorrow they'll pack and go to Busan with Eun Hye and have their trip in Jeju from there. They will go with their parents instead of meeting them in the designated place the reunion will be held. For the first time in her life, she did regret the marriage she had but still she knew deep down her heart he'll always be her husband. She thought.

 

 

 

The day of the reunion came. Parks was well known in Busan. They are almost the one providing agricultural products in the city. So as the family's part of celebrating there union as a clan they invited the Jungs. One of the closest friend and the main connection they had in Seoul. Unknown to Shin Hye, the Jungs purposely volunteered to hire her as one of their Editors in a Magazine because of the closeness between the families have. And also they believe she will be a great use. And indeed she was.  Her talent was just extremely great that they had promoted her a couple of times by going to other countries. Exploring and discovering new things. But it seems impossible now that she is Mrs. Jang. It seems as though it was all part of the past and never would be in the future. She was thankful though that the company still believes and keep in touch of her even if it was years since she have done her magic. And now nostalgia creeps on Shin Hye as she saw Jung Ah Do. The father of Jung Yong Hwa. But ofcourse it was all unknown to her.Those times she was freely working with them she didn't mind gossips about their oh so hot chaebol. Because she was already in her fantasy as she was doing her work. And that was the only thing that exist in Park Shin Hye's stable life. Until she met Jang Geun Suk in Gwangju. Everything felt so different. It was love she knew but as marriage comes in their relationship it seems as though she owe him her life. That love would never be part in their forever.

 

"It seems that your gloomy my dear dongsaeng. I believe that monster bothers your mind again? About the reunion I bet." Yoon Eun Hye ask her out of the blue. Well Yoon because she prefer using her husband's name. Eun Hye was her diary all along. Since their childhood, they never did fight and have some misunderstandings.Well Eun Hye was different from her. She was extremely opposite from the sweet, soft kind-hearted Park Shin Hye. She was kind but always prank to people. Eun Hye is also beautiful but hers was different beacause she is fashionable and fiery while Park Shin Hye was simply sophisticated and young. But both look like a goddes and you can see maturity and pureness in their beauty. 

 

"It seems my Eonni is always right." Shin Hye said with frustration. Eun Hye knows all marriage problems even she didn't experienced those herself. She have twins and they simply was adorable. Actually they would be expecting another one. 

 

 

"I'm not always right. Just saying the reality you are in now. I won't listen with your whines about your oh so workaholic husband. The Jungs are here and by the looks of it an assignment will be offered AGAIN to you my dear. And when I say AGAIN, you little girl need to work for refreshments in your boring life." Eun Hye said straightforwardly and walks out. Well she expect that from the great fashion designer. And so she was left alone again for her daughter was at the playroom provided for kids as they know kids won't be entertained with the reunion. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa on the other hand, was busy capturing candid shots of the Park's reunion. This will be up for the tabloids the next day. But it doesn't bother him at all. He loves what he is doing. Capturing stolen shots of the people around the gathering. Besides he is best at it that simply opposite's to his beloved wife Seo Hyun. She doesn't hate what he is doing she just don't fit in with his wants and needs. She loves being a model and he hates it. Just like her, his personality don't fit in her as well. Whenever he invite her as such party like this, she simply says 'not my style Mr. Capture Boy'. But that was why they both like each other. Opposites attract they say. But Seo Hyun was extremely different. Yong Hwa feels like she would never let him own her fully. She would always leave a part where in no one can take it from her. Even her beloved husband. It is her ity. At the first place Yong Hwa knows about that. And as a man, he respects her for that. It is as though no one could always take a part from her' no one could ever get what she have. She just don't like anybody own her. But that's what Yong Hwa loves about her. Extremely different from the others. So, he is here right now doing his best to satisfy himself with the shots he tooked over the outrageous party. But something caught his camera. No someone caught his camera off guard that the stolen shot was simply the best. The best he had. Was it just because the way he does it or just the way the woman have this exquisite beauty? He might have an interesting evening.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! I know it's been a long time. Mianhe. And I'm sorry again if still our dooley couple didn't meet.  But I'll promise the next chapter they will have an interesting conversation. Thank you for the comments I truthfully appreciate it.

 

 

 

Love'

iilovABLEii