Chapter 4: The Guessing Game

Unexpected Love

The Guessing Game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

There were many kinds of people. From businessmen to politicians. Writers were obviously there. And just Jung Yong Hwa thought about his silly game. This would be interesting.

 

 

"Bored huh?" He said to the woman with the beauty he amazed of. He was still thinking of what possibly this woman can be. Well he started doing this since he was into business. This was simply challenging for his work. Unknowingly she was also doing that. He confuse her if he was a lawyer or simply a businessman. Silly. How can this man with such joyful smiles can be a lawyer. She chuckled by the thought.

 

"Well I don't really know if this is our family's reunion or another way of doing business"  she said. She think  lot of things this guy could possibly be. Judging from his oh so sophisticated Hermes suit you can see he is a well trained man built to talk to her tonight. She know's how funny to think that way but she think this night, at her family's reunion meeting and chatting to him is a must. 

 

 

 I was just trying to figure out what you do, who you are and where you come from. Well this is the game I always play with interesting people. It goes wrong though." He said to her with mischief. 

 

"Unbelievable. I was doing that too." She said amusingly. 

 

"From the way you look you came from Seoul. People here in Jeju is not that sophisticated yet they are more of classy and conservative. With the way you stand, you look like a ballerina. A beautiful swan lost in the midst of people. Silly me to say that. But I think you do a lot of ballerina seriously. Or maybe you are a Dermatologist. Your face says that to me. Your age is 23? 24?. How bad am I?" She was laughing so hard at the descriptions he was saying. It was like she was an actress or some kind of a celebrity. She felt so different and alive with this man. He simply entertain her.

 

 

"Pretty bad Mister." She said but still laughing. She actually studied in Boston University majoring in Business Marketing and continued her journalism in Standford University, United States. Her father let her study there to completely do what she wants. 

 

"Geez, you confuse me. I change my mind. You are a bit English with the designer dress you have with the coat but still a Seoul thing. Geez again, I look gay with the way I scrutinize you. A writer must be?" he look so y yet funny because of the aura he shows. She just laugh like it was the first time she laugh since everything was a mess in her messy life.

 

"Not really a writer but I did some kind of writting, and I did thought about that moths ago though I don't have the chance." Because my husband was not fond of me working anything unrelated to his wants. she wanted to say but was kind of not appropriate in behalf of her spouse. 

 

"Oh. I give up pretty lady! Your misteriousness is quiet mistery." They laugh. He never failed to have this humor.

 

"Alright handsome man. I am 28 and I came from the City of Seoul. I studied in Boston University and Stanford University, The States I say. I am a journalist though I don't have the chance. And I guess it is my turn." She said with face full of determination. It was a first time Yong Hwa was challenged back. 

 

 

"Okay pretty lady." And by that they knew this night would be long.

 

 

 

 

I know it was short and such a hangger. But I was busy and having personal problems. Sorry for some errors that might have. I am so sorry. Hope you still support me.

 

 

iilovABLEii