Chapter 1: Not a Married Life Every Woman Wish

Unexpected Love

Not a Married Life Every Woman Wish

 

 

Park Shin Hye's POV

 

Waking up alone in a cold freezing morning is not my dream. I never thought life would be this hard. Being married is totally different from having freedom. Although I love him, I want him our marriage wasn't the one we women usually dream. Like when you are waking up early in the morning, your spouse will suddenly circle his arms within your waist and say, "Morning Sweetie!" or like a typical a husband would do. But he doesn't hurt me physically or emotionally. It's just that he never show his affection towards me. He had controlled me after he knew I was pregnant. He made a deal that truly broke me. And that was to give up being a journalist. But I can't do anything instead to follow him. Right now I am a mother of a six years old adorable girl named Jang Ae Min. And also I'm a housewife that I didn't wish to become but I don't have a choice but to be just a mother and wife he always wanted me to be. But all of these worries and problems that I couldn't bear, there is only one person who could let me forget all about that is my daughter. My daughter never fails to show her affection towards me.  In every little way she may act sweetly in front me. And the I'm so proud of her.  I love her so much. Well at least I was lucky to have her.

 

Right now, I am cooking Ae Min's favorite blueberry pancakes with orange juice. Well my dear husband is busy and needs to hurry up every morning that he only have coffee and toasted bread for breakfast. 

 

 

(Ae Min suprisingly hug's Shin Hye at the back.)

"Is my little princess awake?" I said after settling Ae Min down the long chair beside me. "Annyeonghasseyo Eomma! Thank you for cooking my favorite food for breakfast!"

 

"Anything that can make my little princess happy Eommonim will do her best!"

 

 

"Eomma it's ready I'm preparing myself to eat it now!"

 

 

"Eh, we must eat it there in our dining table."

 

 

"Neh Eomma!"

 

 

"Eomma, does Abeoji love us?" I was shock by Ae Min'ssudden question. "Ofcourse. How can you say that Jang Ae Min?"

 

 

"I can't even see him while we're eating breakfast lunch or dinner. We barely see him Eomma. He'll go home when we are sleeping."

 

 

"It's not like that Ae Min-ah, Abeoji is just working very hard for us. Don't doubt his love Ae Min."

 

 

"Mianhe Eomma. It's just that even saturday his not here. Sometimes by sunday he'll have emergency meetings or he'll drop by first in Halmeonis house. And when he arrives here he'll directly sleep."

 

 

"Arrasseo. Abeoji is just tired. Don't worry he'll play with you when he has his free time."

 

 

"That's what you always say Eomma!!! But in the end he'll directly sleep and never would visit me in my slumber.!" Before I could answer her she runs directly to her room with a loud bang. I was about to shout her name when my phone started to ring.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Park Shin Hye speaking." 

 

 

"Good morning ma'am. This is Jung Yong Hwa from Jung Newsline Agency."(a/n: kekeke,, I don't know how to name a company holding something photographers and journalist applied to.)

 

 

"How can I help you?"

 

 

"We would like to hire you as our new journalist for this week's issue. Would that be alright?" I want it. I would like to shout but after he said it I'm nervously thinking of what my husband's reaction would be. 

 

 

"Can I think of it through out the night?" Ofcourse I needed to ask permission to my husband before accepting this deal.

 

 

"It would be a pleasure ma'am." And by that the phone call ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mianhe for not updating in a long span of time. I'm adjusting right now and I'm so nervous that I didn't post this for months. Lol. It took months! Well hope you like it.