Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Photographer or not?

Unexpected Love

Meeting Mr. Photographer or not?

 

 

 

Park Shin Hye's POV

I was so scared. Funny right? Scared to ask my husband if I can at least work for one week. Just that and I would be so happy. By the way he did arrive early than expected. 

 

 

"Shin Hye- ah, what's for dinner?"

 

 

"Kongnamool (korean soybean sprouts) and Soon Du Bu jigae (korean soft tofu stew)"

 

 

"Eh, Why did you cook many? The soybean sprout is already fit for the three of us. Why bother cooking stew?"

 

 

"Well, about that I wanted to ask you a favor."

 

 

"You're funny Shin-ah, cooking special foods so I can grant your wish? Arrasseo what is it?"

 

 

Now I was so frighten if I would ask him or have a false wish instead. But he knows me too well.

 

 

"C--could I go back to work just for 5 days?" Ah Shin Hye why stutter? He would let me right? 

 

 

"Not again. You are old enough to understand Shin Hye. Is my job not that good that you think I couldn't provide anything for you and Ae Min?"

 

 

"Geun Suk- ah, it's not like that . You know I could leave Ae Min to Eun Hye eonni . Besides she is also old enough to handle herself.!" I explained bit by bit to him. Gods!  I look like a teenage girl asking my father if I could have a boyfriend at the age of 13. Geez.

 

 

"Shin Hye dear, I don't want to talk about that please. If I said no. It would be no. We made a deal Shin. Perhaps we'll have that until death do us part." Well I guess this is not the right time to meet the man who called me earlier that morning.

 

 

To: Jung Yong Hwa

Sorry for the inconvenience, I guess I made up my mind and I couldn't work for that issue. Thanks . I think it wasn't just for me.

 

I didn't know I was crying while sending this message. I thought I would text him that I could start my work tomorrow. 

 

From: Jung Yong Hwa

Oh is that so? It's okay Shin Hye-ssi. but we could still keep on contacting right? I mean if there is another issue that we would like for you to work on with we can contact you directly? :-)

 

I stopped sobbing suddenly. I kept on reading it again and again. Maybe this week's issue isn't for me but there would always be. Thank God and the company still believes in me that someday I can give what they want. Someday I can have my passion back. I texted him right away.

 

 

To: Jung Yong Hwa

That would be a pleasure Sir. Thank You for still believing in me. :-)

From: Jung Yong Hwa

No problem. By the way, uhh, If I may ask, why can't you work on with this week's issue?

 

 

Would I tell him?

 

 

To: Jung Yong Hwa

My husband won't let me. For him this job of being a journalist is just a hobby I would do. :-(

 

 

Well there is nothing wrong right? Geez I felt I can trust this man.

 

 

From: Jung Yong Hwa

Ohh,Lets just hope that he'll let you if there is an opportunity. Don't worry! keep believing that you can go back working as a journalist.

To: Jung Yong Hwa

I hope so too. By the way, what is your occupation?

From: Jung Yong Hwa

I'm a photographer and COO of the company that is holding you. Actually I am the photographer for this week's issue you must have work on to. 

To: Jung Yong Hwa

Oh, that's great then! well going to sleep now. I hope I can meet you someday. Thanks for the comforting words. Good night! 

From: Jung Yong Hwa

No problem. I hope so too. Good night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning~~

Last night I did had a good sleep. Thanks to that photographer's comforting words! I did ease the pain that I have. Well as usual Jang Geun Suk had gone already to his work so only me and Ae Min who is left here eating breakfast.

 

"Eomma, I'm done got to go to school now! The bus is waiting! Saranghae" she said as she bid goodbye kiss to me. "Neh, take care princess! Eomma loves you always!"

 

 

 

From: Euh Hye Eonni

Dongsaeng-ah! The vacation for our family's reunion don't forget it! Tell your monster husband arrasseo? Also tell Ae Min how Auntie miss her so much! Aigoo, when are you going to realize his not good for you?

To: Eun Hye Eonni

Ara. We love each other Eonni. Its just that his doing his job as a father and husband to us.

From: Eun Hye Eonni

Arrasseo, Arrasseo! Tch, you keep on defending your monster husband but then your crying because he'll always let you be stuck in your house! Aigoo, I can't wait to see you happy again doing your job. Text you later got some work to do!

To: Eun Hye Eonni

Nevermind.

 

 

So that was my lovely sister! (insert sarcasm)! She is a fashion designer. I wanted to be like her having freedom. I guess I can't meet Mr. Photographer!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-sorry for it was not long.! Don't worry, I'll do it better next time. If there is some mistakes sorry again. Hope you like it.. (kekekekke,, our couple is texting!)

 

 

love lots, iilovABLEii