Chapter Two

The New World

"Chapter Two"

A pregnant pause.

 

"Baekhyun-shi has been buying robots from our company for a long time," the President explained. "He uses them as inspiration for his paintings. After he's done with them, he'll send them to America."

 

"America?" Jessica's voice trembled. "But… President…"

 

"Oh, don't worry," Baekhyun smiled again, only this time is was slightly intimidating. "It'll be a… fun experience."

 

"But President," Jessica protested. "Do I really have to go to America? I'm sure I could just stay here—"

 

"Is there a problem, Sooyeon?" the president's eyes narrowed. "Tell me the problem."

 

The problem is, you're selling me to a human like I'm some sort of item, Jessica thought. But she bit her tongue and answered, "No, President."

 

"Good," the President smiled, interlocking his fingers together and resting against his chair. "You'll be staying with Baekhyun starting tomorrow. You have a day to get ready. Please, bow down to your new owner."

 

Owner? Jessica fought back her tears and faced Baekhyun. No one owns me. She bowed at the smiling young man and bit her lip, resisting her urge to scream at the President. 

 

"Let's have fun together, yes?" Baekhyun held out his hand and Jessica shakingly put hers in his. His hand enveloped her as he leaned down to whisper in her ear, "We'll have fun, alright. We'll have fun."

 


 

"How could you not tell me about this?" Jessica threw her folded shirt into her suitcase. "You're my best friend but no, you don't tell me that I'm ing sold to a human. Sold. Like I'm some sort of object or something! And then, president tells me to bow down to my 'new owner.' Do you hear how ing ridiculous that sounds?! Yah, are you listening to me!"

 

"Ow!" Lu Han rubbed the side of his head where Jessica threw her heels at. "What'd you do that for?" he saw Jessica's furious expression and shut his mouth. Jessica let out a sigh of frustration and slumped down on the bed.

 

"Look, Jessica," Lu Han sighed and stood up. "You know that I promised the President I wouldn't tell you. And do you think I like this either? I don't." he lied down next to the girl on the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face into her side. "I love you, Jessica. I don't want you to leave me and go to America."

 

Jessica could feel tears pricking in her eyes and she sat up. Lu Han sat up too, confused at her action until he felt her bury her face into his chest. "You stupid, stupid idiot."

 

"I know," Lu Han chuckled, tears filling his own eyes. He rested his chin on her head as her tears soaked his shirt. "I know, sweetheart."

 

"You idiot," Jessica choked out, a sob escaping . "I hate you."

 

"Yes, I love you too," he kissed the top of her head. He rubbed her back comfortably. "I love you too."

 


 

An Author's Note

Hauhhhlooo! (Marcus Butler attempt. Didn't work out so well.) Now before you ask why this chapter is so short, it's because I felt bad for neglecting this fanfic. I've been busy doing my review and recommendation shop (you should check them out, shamelessly advertising MWAHAHAHA). So here's a chapter (I know it's short, I'm sorry /cries/). Middle college is so stupid I swear. One more year and I'll be done with it though!~ So I asked you guys which choice you liked better and the majority of the votes were C (update once or twice every two-three weeks, but the chapters will be long). So starting next chapter, we'll do that!

I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'm sorry that its so short. Next chapter will be long!

Oh, and another thing. I changed my name from baconpanda13 to DreamyEnt13. Do you guys like it? :3

And also, THANK YOU 60 SUBSCRIBERS SO MUCH /SOBS/

HOW DID THIS EVEN GET THAT MUCH OMG—

/cries happy tears because I'm so happy/ I love you guys~ <3

And another thing, if any of you would like to, I'm in need of a co-author. Anyone? Just to help me with editing and things like that :3

Sorry for the long author's note and thanks for reading! Stay y~

((Thanks to Maxine0000 and XPurplePandasX for upvoting!))

((omg why are you people still subscribing I'm crying— <3))