First Encounter

Goodbye Summer
Jung Yong Hwa, the name that is familiar to all the girls (and even boys) in Namsan High School.  No doubt, he is good looking with his wonderfully sculptured face.
 
Girls would always try to get his attention while walking along the long hallways by ‘accidentally’ bumping into him or fight for the seats near him in class. Just like any other high-schooler, Jung Yong Hwa moves around the school in his clique.
 
His clique includes Lee Jong Hyun (the one who seems rather aloof at times but has dimples that makes you melt whenever he smiles or laugh at something funny), Kang Min Hyuk (the one with the boyish charm and warm smiles) and last but not least Lee Jung Shin (the tallest of all and the one who is goofy and charming at the same time). It is almost impossible to miss seeing them whenever they are together/ or alone with their height and looks.
 
But Jung Yong Hwa, the one who has the most ‘fangirls’ in school because of his good looks and talent already has his heart reserved for someone special. He was not attached.
 
Seo Ju Hyun, the girl who sports long brown hair and has a baby face that would make guys swoon whenever she talks. But what so special about her was her eyes that seems to speak a thousand words. With just one look into her eyes, you will be mesmerized. That’s how the mighty Jung Yong Hwa fell in love with her.
 
Jung Yong Hwa and his friends were having their Physical Education lesson at the basketball court that one day. It was just like any other day were their class would split themselves up into two, the boys that wanted to play basketball and ‘cheerleaders’ in the class who were all drawn to the four attractive boys, the second group which consists of others who were too lazy to move at all.
 
The captain of the class basketball team was none other than Yonghwa. Other than his good looks, the boy was also a known figure in school as he was a star player in the school's basketball team. He was dribbling the ball and wanted to score for his team when he spotted a pair of eyes which was sparkling in broad daylight which could have blinded him.
 
"Yah! Hyung! What were you doing! We could have scored." Jonghyun sulked and reprimanded the leader. 
 
Jung Yong Hwa never misses his chance to score every time he was on the basketball court. It was not like him to just stand right in front of the hoop and letting his opponents to steal the ball away from his grasp. But today, his team lost because their leader was distracted.
 
What was he distracted by?
 
"Who is she?" Yonghwa thought inside his head. He was surprised he hadn't seen that pretty girl before (well because girls normally come to him and his group of friends, there was no need for them to go around hunting for girls).
 
"Maybe she's new!" Yonghwa blurted out his thoughts out loud.
 
"Who's new, hyung?" Jungshin asked, "Oh...actually I know what you're talking about! The way you played during the game earlier was as if you were a newbie!".
 
That earned him a smack on his head...
 
That night Yonghwa couldn't fall asleep. His mind kept replaying the scene where he saw the girl's mesmerizing pair of eyes.
 
*flashback*
 
"Unnie! What are you doing here at the basketball court? It's gonna be our recess time!" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon.
 
"Uh...you know Seohyun, you really like asking the obvious! What else can I be doing except for watching a game of basketball?" Hyoyeon replied.
 
"Ne?! Unnie I didn't know you were into basketball! I thought you only like dancing... Don't tell me you are here to ogle at guys like my other classmates" Seohyun wanted to face palm herself, why were all the girls in school so fixated on "checking out hot guys".
 
However she still sat down next to her Unnie, the Unnie she got to know from her extra curricula activity, Dance. She noticed that the seniors were the ones playing on the court. They were the ones who were popular in school, four tall boys from the senior class. She wouldn't deny it either, they were good looking, charming, charismatic and all that. But to her they were just seniors that she didn't know or would like to make friends with intentionally.
 
"How I wished they were my friends! This way I can boast to other girls that I know them personally!" Hyoyeon's commented. "It would be even better if one of them is my boyfriend."
 
Just then all the girls sitting around them were cheering loudly. Especially the girls from Seohyun's class. She looked up and realised that it was Yonghwa who got the ball. He was dribbling the ball and heading towards the hoop to shoot. 
 
Then, their eyes met. She was looking in to his eyes. His eyes was big and round. It was a rather awkward moment for her because all she could think about was that she was sitting together with his other "fangirls".
 
But what she didn't know was that for Yonghwa, time seemed to have stopped when their eyes met. Her eyes was one of the sparkliest thing he ever saw. Those eyes framed her face nicely, they were big, round and look as if they were talking to him. Her face was small and round too. Those are the thoughts that flashed through Yonghwa's head when he saw her at the basketball court.
 
*end of flashback*
 
"Oh no...now he must be thinking that I am also a fan of his. Was I staring at him?" Seohyun asked herself when she was walking back home from school. 
 
"Why do I bother?! He doesn't even know my name! Hahaha! I'm thinking too much!" 
 
 
Author’s Note:

Hi everyone once again! ^^ This is my third fanfic, still trying to finish writing ‘Almost’ but I think I’ll finish it off soon. Please bear with me because there were too many things that I had to do. 

Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think about the story! 

Went to Blue Moon KL and saw the boys (again) and saw Jungshin when he was in town (Singapore~~~) when I was not able to update my stories! Too much feels I need to share with others but…I’m scared to just SPAZZ out loud on my social medias hahaha! 
I’m socially awkward :( but let me know if anyone of you reading this would like to follow me on twitter! ^^