Jo Jonghee

The Convulated Life of Ham Seung Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I know, I know, I shouldn’t be jumping with joy at this moment, but I just can’t help myself. 

Yes, it is sad that we lost three of our dearest members…

But.

But.

But.

I just can’t help myself thinking that the arrival of a new member would mean; there’s still chance, there’s still hope, it’s not the time to give up just yet.

Isn’t it?

And for that, forgive me for being happy, forgive me for instead of mourning the departures I am rejoicing the arrival.

 

Jo Jonghee, he comes like a sliver of light in the midst of darkness.

Of course I know him already, maybe not that close as we are in two different cliques of groups and friends in the company…

But still…

I should be welcoming him with open arms…

 

I would have loved to have him as my roommate as well after all I have lost my roommate already, but no…

Youngie hyung is staking claim on him already. I mean as roommate…

Pretty sure he did that just to piss Seungyeob.

 

“I think I’m going to have a new favourite member in A-Jax.”

I cheerfully exclaimed as I jump around Youngie hyung and Seungyeob.

They both are busy cleaning the house, getting ready to welcome the person I am very excited to meet now.

“Well your former favourite member is no longer here, so it’s obvious you need a new one.”

I ignored Seungyeob’s remark, though he was not wrong, Sungmin’s hyung has always be my favourite member in the group, not because he’s my roommate as well.

But because he caters to me the most.

Damn! I need to stop feeling sad already, although he is no longer here, its not like we cut our contact all together. We still hang out from time to time, though I can’t say the same…

Stop!

I need to stop being angry.

That’s what Kon hyung told me earlier, I need to stop wrecking myself into anger and just focus on happy things now.

Things like…

I watched as Seungyeob half heartedly wiping the drawer, “Yah… I like Hyeongkon and Yunyoung hyung as well…”

“So it’s just me that you don’t like then?”

Bingo!

I grinned at him while quickly evaded his kick, damn him and his long leg, always so abusive with it.

I wonder will he be abu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter