Pants

The Convulated Life of Ham Seung Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He still doesn’t understand the big deal Yunyoung and the others are making of him. They make it like as though he was the bad one in the dorm. So what if he may be asked the new kid to wash his pants and air dried it; he was the one asking if there is anything that he can help, and unlike the others whom Seungjin think are idiots, he is never the one to be declining an offer when it is offered willing to him isn’t it?

He was doing that kid a favour obviously. Making him feel wanted, welcomed as a matter of that. Pretty sure Jonghee is dead grateful to him at this moment.

He and the others should be thanking him instead.

“I don’t get it.” His words were received with icy glares from Youngie hyung instead.

He shrugged.

Turning toward Seungyeob, he was kinda hoping from a support, maybe.

None was given, obviously.

“You should be lucky that Ko… I mean Dowoo hyung is not here right now, Ham Seungjin!”

He didn’t like that reproaching tone Yunyoung is using on him, though he was rather distracted with the unfamiliarity they all are sharing of no longer addressing the oldest one in the family with his old name and instead trying to get used with his new name.

Anyway, that should be another time to ponder upon.

Right now, he needs to voice out his dissatisfaction, “I just don’t get it!”

“Which part?” it was Seungyeob this time asking him with that so called authoritative voice of him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter