Coming of Age

The Convulated Life of Ham Seung Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am, as a matter fact is staring at them and no, I am not even tried to at least pretend like I’m not.

It’s okay though, cause Sungmin hyung doesn't seem to mind and Hyojun hyung, well he, doesn’t seem to really care at all.

All of us are at DSP dance studio, practising our new routine for our next comeback, it wasn’t official or anything, more like rough drawing of our routine, seeing what’s okay and what’s not and with that there have been much goofing around, something that I really hate especially when it comes to dance.

Why can’t they be more serious?

Dancing is a serious matter!

After the whole morning dancing and modifying the dance, we are resting, trying to catch our breath and clear our mind.

The studio seems a little empty, I realised that, Youngie hyung was absent from the practise as his back is getting worse, while Hyeongkon hyung and Seungyeob is off to another schedule. While Jaehyung hyung most probably is at the restroom, a place he enjoys visiting that much.

I know that DSP has some cool restroom, they really do, but his devotion to that place is scary sometime.

 

But since there’s nothing I can do now, I ended watching the weirdest couple in A-Jax, they are not a couple and yet they are, they rarely spent their time together, they are definitely not the clingy or the inseparable type and yet…

Their way of thinking is almost alike and they always have this conspiracy look all the time, I always got nervous whenever they come in pair to approach me, Sungmin hyung alone or Hyojun hyung alone is fun hyung, but whenever they are together, it’s almost like something evil surfaces between them.

Like right now, Sungmin hyung seems to be enjoying my little spying on them as he flexes his body and smiles at me, while Hyojun hyung just turn to look at me once earlier on and then totally ignoring me.

Hyojun hyung is in his sultry mood now it seems.

He is always like that, don’t let that cheerful smile and sweet laughter fools u all, his sultry mood is kinda scary indeed.

 

Got me a lil startled when he suddenly turned around and faced me, I seriously thought he was going to say something, but…

Oh dear lord, dear dear lord…

What the hell?

Are we in some kind of another dimension now? Have we all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter