It's Been A While

Cursed With A Blessing

"Hyung!!" Someone called, running towards their direction putting his arm on D.O. "Where were you? We need to finish shooting!" He exclaimed before his eyes landed on Nabi and Tae Hyun. "Annyonghaseyo." The young man bowed at Nabi.

 

Nabi and Tae Hyun bowed back when Tae Hyun went up to him and shook his hand. The young man smiled at him before turning to D.O.

 

"D.O, we need to go" he said with a rush, not wanting to frustrate whomever was waiting for them. D.O didn't want to leave just yet. He wanted just a little more time with Tae Hyun, but that was just an excuse. D.O really wanted to know more about Nabi, even her name rung sweetly in his mind.

 

D.O kneeled down facing Tae Hyun. "How would you like to see a BIG photo shoot!" He smiled, pinching his cheeks. Tae Hyun smiled and took D.O by the hand walking ahead of Nabi and the young man

 

"Let's go!" The young man said as he linked his arms with hers. "I'm Kai by the way" he introduced himself.

 

"Lee Na bi." She said looking out for Tae Hyun who sat on D.O's shoulders.

 

After walking a short distance, they make it to the shoot and almost instantly, Tae Hyun catches everyones attention. D.O, who slowly put him off of his shoulder, formally introducing Nabi and Tae Hyun. "EXO meet Tae Hyun and Nabi!" He said with a smile.

 

"Annyonghaseyo~" Tae Hyun said, bowing to his Hyungs. Nabi bowed as well watched as the members hovered around Tae Hyun.

 

"Yah! D.O-ah he looks so much like you" one of them said as he pinched Tae Hyuns cheek. "What? Really?" Another asked as he pushed D.O closer to Tae Hyun. "It is true~" he gasped as he glanced over at Nabi who was oblivious to what was going on. Nabi smiled at the scene, when she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

 

"Huh?" She said as she turned around to face a familiar face. "O-Oppah!!" She exclaimed as she smiled and hugged brother.

 

"What are you doing here?!?" He said as he hugged his little sister.

 

"We came to park to play, the usual~" she said as she ran her fingers to an imaginary wrinkle "your old oppa~" she mused. It's been a year since he's last seen her. And Tae Hyuns grown a lot since.

 

"You look great, where's my little..." He stopped midway as he heard little feet run towards him.

 

"Sahm-chon!" Tae Hyun exclaimed as hugged his uncle. "I missed you."

 

The members watched as their manager hugged and kissed Tae Hyun, wondering what was their connection. "Manger-Hyung? You know them?" The tallest one asked.

 

"Kris, this is my little sister and her son Tae Hyun." He introduced as many of the members dropped their jaw at the fact that Tae Hyun was her son. Nabi nudge him, warning him of spilling anything he shouldn't have. "Nabi this is Kris, Tao, Chen, Luhan, Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Lay, Xiumin, and D.O" he said as he pointed to each of them. "These are my responsibility" he continued jokingly.

 

"Well I met D.O just before coming here, and Kai came over after about and hour after I met D.O." Nabi said remembering faces. "I hope you aren't mean to them!" She said, almost in a motherly tone.

 

"Don't worry, we're usually the ones causing trouble." Chen said as the rest of the members agreed in laughter.

 

Tae Hyun enjoyed the excitement of the group, but grew tired as he rubbed his eyes, tugging on Nabi's jacket. "Well I guess I have to go~ Tae Hyuns tired" she said as she picked him up in her arms.

 

"What? I just saw you! Stay a little longer!" Her brother said.

 

"I don't know, Tae Hyuns tired and I work early tomorrow so I need to call for a babysitter." She said, remembering she needed to call her neighbors again.

 

"Oh come on, please? We need to catch up! And I'm sure the guys won't mind, right?" He said in the direction of the boys, almost in a threatening tone. The boys nodded in agreement and Nabi contemplated whether to stay.

 

"Fine! One night, but you have to watch out for him in the morning when I go to work." She demanded, really sounding like a mother as her brother screamed in excitement. "Shh~ Tae Hyuns sleeping" she said, pulling on his ear. "Act you age~" she scolded him making the members laugh at her scolding their hyung.

 

"Hyung! How old are you!" Lay laughed out.

 

"Old enough to kick your " he said as they all quietly laughed. Not wanting to wake Tae Hyun, who rested his head on her shoulders.