FIVE

CHESS

 

Unexpectedly, tear roll down on my cheek continuously not of only sadness and sorrow but also in horror of what has happened. “Love! Do you know that I am actually the loser in this game!!” I declare to my unresponsive darling.

We should have opened to each other; we should have solved our problem face to face … and lastly … we shouldn't have considered our life as a game. Life is not as simple as playing chess, the bet for both loser and winner is massive; even a small mistake can ruin our life.

Why don't you even give me a chance to explain that I didn't approach you for a reason? As a girl, I simply have fallen in love with you and your caring manner. I also had a great time together with you until I found out that you are my biggest enemy I was looking for. Do you know that how hard those times were for me? Every time, when you care me were like a hell for me. I tried to run away from you; I don’t want to hesitate to complete my revenge.

I hate this reality and this complex world. Feeling deep pain inside my body; I feel like all my inner organs have been thrown apart into pieces. I scream with exasperation: “Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” while my hands clasp my ears. All my strength has gone and I slowly crumple down on the cold ceramic floor, staring blankly at his lifeless body.

Surely you are an irreplaceable person for me.

Eventually none of us win in this game but we were both played by the unpredictable fate.

·····