Finale:) Part 2

My Heart-Keeping Lover
They reach the villa just before the sun had set. They five sat along their private beach, stuff still packed, as the sun set, enjoying the last golden rays of their first day there. O.k. not exactly, Sehun was looking down on his phone, most likely texting someone and apparently not interested in the sunset but forced to sit there with them by his parents. One of the two couples were also not focusing on the brilliant sunset too, engaging in a full on make-out session..
 
"Mom, dad.. Get a room...please..." Sehun decided to voice out what Kris' also had in mind, not amused at their current public over-display of affection. Yes, his parents were making out... No, not Kris and Tao, they had more decency than that..
 
After the short interlude of the disrupting make-out session with more than disgusting noises.. the sunset was over, darkness took over the landscape and the stars and the moon came out to play. The five then decided to head into the house for cup noodles..
 
"Save me some ramen.." Sehun ordered as he headed up the stairs, "Oh, Sehun-baby, we didn't buy ramen.. I guess we have chicken or curry-flavoured ones though.." His mum called in response. "Darn... I thought I had packed ramen though.. Well then, I'll have the chicken-flavoured one then.." He sulked as he went up, reaching the second floor and raising the phone to answer someone's call.
 
"Oops..." A soft sound effect was heard.. Everyone in the kitchen turned to the noise-maker.. His hands were brought up to his mouth, covering it as a sorry-but-not-so-sorry smile formed on his face, his eyes wide with mischief as he stared up at the three others like a kid caught red-handed with his hand still in the forbidden cookie jar.. "Honey... did you eat Sehun's ramen?" Mrs.Wu questioned knowingly as she brought her hands to her hips, Like a Boss.. Her eyebrow raised as if threatening him to expose himself.. "Heheheh.." Mr.Wu chuckled deeply, embarassed at being caught once again.. "Honey.. please ask first before you do it next time.. You know how Sehun gets when you touch his stuff.." Mrs.Wu chided her childish husband. "O.k... but. I was just sooooo hungry... he could have at least taped his name to the top..."Like you would even read it before gobbling it down.." Mrs.Wu rolled her eyes. Tao and Kris just sat there watching them.. "Ermm.. Are your parents always like.. ermm.. this?" Tao whispered to Kris.. "All the time.." 
 
"Uhhh... Can we eat now?" Tao asked, his stomach grumbling to state his point.. "Oh! You two are still here.. Of course! Of course! Hahaha~" Mrs. Wu replied cheerily, moving to get the cup noodles from their luggage of food items. "Chicken or curry?" Mrs.Wu asked. "I don't really see the difference darling.. Cause, wasn't it 'Curry Chicken' flavour? There's just added spice.." Mr.Wu commented.. "We'll just get the chicken-flavoured ones~ Thanks mum!" Kris shouted from the living room, receiving a consent-nod from Tao. "Alright Kris-darling! O.k.~ Mr.Wu~" Mrs.Wu teased as she picked out three cups of chicken-flavoured ones and a curry chicken-flavoured one. She sneakily smiled as she glanced at her husband through the corner of her eyes.. she knew what she was gonna do..
 
---
 
"Kris, Tao! Darlings! Your cup noodles are ready!" Mrs.Wu called from the kitchen as she placed her husband's cup of noodles in front of him.. she took a tad too long making the noodles.. weird.. Mr.Wu thought but quickly dismissed the thought as he dug in to his noodles..
 
"OH MY GOD! WHEREEE'S THE WATER?!!! ARE CURRY NOODLES REALLY THAT SPICY?!! OH DAMN!!!" Mr.Wu exclaimed as he ran around the kitchen looking for any kind of water, (of course not the tap water.. its dirty) Mrs.Wu stifled a dark giggle.. "Oh, honey.. didn't you know? I warned you didn't I? Oh yes, I didn't bring any water~ Nearest water supply is at the convenience store, a mile away.. or you could just run to the sea?" Mrs.Wu teased..
 
Mr.Wu took some ice cubes and placed them in his mouth.. before finding it too cold and spitting them out.. "Mrs.Wu.. What did you do?" Mr.Wu narrowed his eyes at her, glaring at her, in a way.. Mrs.Wu just sat at the table, a fist brought to rest under her chin. "Oh, I don't know~I thought you might like some spice and chilli pepper to spice up the chilly night~?" She added oil to the fire. The couple sat as they seized their slurping, watching them, amused at the free comedy show they were getting.. Just add some 1980s clapping and laughing effects and ta-da~... "Oh, baby, I know how to spice up my evening.. and I don't need your cup noodles for that..." He played the game she had started. Mr.Wu, in a few swift movements, swept her into his arms, bridal-style and went up the stairs hurriedly.. "Oh, you're getting it hard tonight!" Mr.Wu growled menancingly.
 
"But honey! You forgot to buy an extra tube of lube!" Mrs.Wu complained.. "Then you're gonna get it raw too..." Mr.Wu gleamed in pleasure.. "Oh-" The rest of the heated conversation was then cut off with the slamming of a door. Tao turned to Kris, "Are we gonna sleep on the sofa tonight or are the rooms sound-proof?" Tao innocently asked.. "You choose, do you really want to hear those sounds? The last time that happened here, I remembered I heard the whole thing.. anyways this is a sofa-bed, so we could sleep here too." Kris tried to ease the tension, oh, what a great first impression his parents were giving to Tao... He gives a comforting smile; well, in his opinion it is..; to Tao.. Tao could only smile back in reply..
 
A/N: Yes, I know it is mainly Kris' parents' centered.. I could only find fun with them.. but I squeezed in some Taoris~ ...Seems like tonight I only have time to update part of the ending.. well then, the next part shall be written most probably on Sunday.. I hope.. Cause tomorrow, I have a wedding dinner to attend.. so yeah..
 
Thks to the subbies and viewers! And also the two VERY motivating commenters! I almost had a writer's block.. but that's settled! Hope you enjoyed this part.. Sorry, Sehun didn't get it in this chappy.. but here's a short preview of the next part!
 
Sehun runs out of the villa screaming: "OMFG! BLOODY MURDER OF MY EYES! MY PRECIOUS EYES! NO~!" He wails like the baby he is, as he covers his eyes and hits a tree trunk, a coconut falls on his head and he just lays there, motionless in his own will..