Finale:) Part 1

My Heart-Keeping Lover
After a couple of months of dating, most of their time spent in the hotel together and inspecting the place. The news had spread fast that they were together, the whole hotel crew knew not to mess with either, seldom seen without the other. Some of the crew had becomed a great supporter of theirs, to them, the backview of the happy couple is also worth a million bucks. But of course, there had to be haters who dislike the same-gender couple, but that's another story. It was Summer already, the sixth month since Kris' confession, Kris' had decided to bring Tao on a vacation to meet his family. He himself had not seen his parents in quite a while, as the filial son he is.. he definitely misses them..a lot..not
 
Arriving at the mansion, they were first greeted by the main butler and brought to the living room. No one was in sight..It seems they were all busy, Kris sighed, it wasn't how he had expected it to be, some home-coming party..
 
"Hey..." A zombie-like voice resounded from behind the couple. Tao jumped into Kris' arms in pure shock as Kris composed himself after the little scare(no,no, you've mistaken.. the almighty Kris does not get frightened easily! Really?). A blonde boy stared at them with his what-the-hell face, as what he thought it was, actually it was a simple -.- ... Crows from miles away could be heard in those few moments till the boy then broke the silence, clearly not impressed with the couple.."As I was saying.. Hey.. I was freaking trying to be friendly.." The boy argued. The Oh Sehun being friendly.. well, that's a start.. Kris thought. "So much for that, hyung.. Your new lover, right?" The boy not-so-curiously asked stated. "Sehun! This is not being friendly! This is scaring the crap outta new people, especially my bo- wait, how'd you know he was my boyfriend? Were you checking up on the hotel or hitting on my secretary to give you information?" Kris shrieked.. in a very manly way of course..The boy named Sehun just continued staring at them before deciding to answer his hyung's first question by looking down at their conjoined hands before looking up again with a isn't-it-freaking-obvious face.. You see, Sehun is a perfect teenager with the most refined facial expressions and a boatload of expressive emotions.. right.. "O.k., nevermind. Introductions.. Tao, my younger, annoying, brother..Sehun.. and.. Sehun, my boyfriend, Tao." Kris introduced the two." Hey how come I get the 'annoying' placed as my adjective and your boyfriend has none?" Sehun complained. "O.k., Sehun.. My strikingly attractive and y boyfriend, Tao." Tao chuckled Sehun's supposedly getting-pissed face, bringing a fist up to try stifle it, to no avail. 
 
"Damn you.." Sehun stated spitefully and started walking away. "Where's mom and dad?" Kris hurriedly asked before Sehun would disappear 'round the cornor of the house once more, like he always did. "Packing. Upstairs." He simply stated and left. "Packing? What for?" Kris asked to no one in particular as Tao couldn't answer him. Kris dragged Tao gently by the hand up the stairs, leaving their suitcases by the bottom of the stairs. "Mom? Dad?" Kris questioned through the hallways and pulled Tao nearer to a room where noises of shuffling were heard. Crash.. Something made of glass shattered.. "Honey... I told you to wrap the vase with newspaper, see what you did?" Kris' mom's warning voice was heard from the room. "But, But I wanted to check out the top shelf! I wanted to get my floral tee! You placed the vase infront of me.. and..and who brings a freaking vase to a vacation trip?! It's partially your fault too!" His dad's whining echoed into the hallways.. Kris mentally face-palmed. Could his dad be any more immature?
 
"Mom, dad! I want you to-" Kris started to introduce Tao when his dad cut him off... "Oh, Hey son~! How's it been?" His dad exclaimed without turning to face him, apparently packing his suitcases. "Darling! Why didn't you inform us before coming? We could have prepared something for you first.." Like they ever will, they would have just forgotten what he had told them on the phone the minute they placed the handset down.. Dismissing what his mom asked," I wan-" He was cut off once again. "Son, who's that handsome young man beside you? O.k. nevermind, don't answer. Young man, help me choose a shirt, red, green or blue?" Tao was bewildered.
 
How could Kris' father had known he was there without looking back at them..
 
"Me?" Tao wanted to confirm. "Yes, you. Who else is young and handsome.. other than me?" Kris' father boasted teasingly. "Hey!" Kris was insulted. "Ermm.. the blue one?" Tao unsurely replied. "Great choice young man! If I were you, I would have picked that one too!" He folded the floral shirt and placed it in the luggage, locking it up afterwards. "Honey, you could have chosen it yourself, learn to be independent! Kris darling, could you please pass the lube you see on your right, the red one."The young pair widened their eyes. "This one?" Kris kept his calm, passing a transparent tube with red substance in it, almost finishing already. "Mom.." "Yes darling? Oh no, it's finishing.. honey, could you go and buy one later before we head off?" His mom asked dad sweetly. "Why me? Do it yourself.. You're the one who keeps begging me at night for .." Tao and Kris' eyes widened more, if that was even humanely possible. "Mom! Dad! We have a guest! Please behave!" Kris chided them. "Oh! We do?" Kris' mom asked. "Yes, mom, we do. He's standin' right here.." Kris brought Tao forward to his side. Tao's rosy blush couldn't be hidden more than it already was.. 
 
"Oh my! What a cutie! Just like me!" Mrs.Wu (got tired of calling them Kris' mom and Kris' dad) striked a cute pose, making Kris almost puke out what he had for breakfast.. "Mom..please.." "Oh, alright sweetheart.. " Mrs.Wu decided not to tease the couple anymore, Mr.Wu joined her side. "Nice to meet you Mr.Wu and Mrs.Wu, My name is-" "Wait! Wait! I picked up some mind-reading skills while you weren't around son, lemme show you!" Mr. Wu spun around to fetch a paper and a pen. "O.K..." Kris muttered unsurely.. The last time he checked, his father was a slow learner.."Alright, here it goes, if I can write your name on this piece of paper, I win a free drink from you o.k.?" Mr.Wu stated, full of confidence. "O.k." Tao felt up to a challenge, his shyness slipping away. There was no way Kris' father would know his name.. "Done." Mr.Wu announced proudly, flipping the paper 'round to show them. 'YOUR NAME' was sprawled on the middle of the paper in messy handwriting. "You get it? Your. Name. Ahahahaha~!" Mr.Wu stated proudly. "Oh, honey, not this trick again. You did it when Sehun brought home his friend.. Lu-Lu.. LuHan, was it?" Eh.. what a coincidence it was, Luhan was also Sehun's friend?LOL The thought flew through Tao's mind. After Mr.Wu had finished cackling evilly, he continued.."O.k. back to serious business. You may continue." 
 
"Zitao, his name is Zitao, mom, dad. And he's my boyfriend." Kris stated as-a-matter-of-factly. "Good for you son! Finally!" "Awww~ Isn't that so sweet~?" His parents commented. "Let's head out now! To the beach villa!" The couple's moment-of glory was short-lived as Kris' parents picked up their luggages and ran out of the room like 6-year-olds.. 
 
"I know what you're probably thinking, yes, hard to admit, but most definitely my biological parents..." Tao started chuckling..And Kris made whale-dying sounds...
 
A/N: I actually wanted this to be one chapter but then it became too long.. Part 2 would most likely be up tomorrow~ Tell me what you guys think of the story so far~! :D Thank You
 
OMG! My first ever UP-VOTE! Thank You AtiqahElfanra! Love you! XOXO to all! *throws cookies* Love you subbies too! :D