Finale:) Part 4

My Heart-Keeping Lover

3 FREAKING WORDS. GOOGLE CHROME CRASHED... I  am so fuming mad... The chapter was freaking funny(in my opinion) and ing google chrome HAS to crashed.. literally flipping tables... I apologize if this chapter isn't as good as the previous few cause... you know why...

---

The last night at the villa.. Tao and Kris decided to spend it wisely, it might be a while before they could come visit the place again... And by spending it wisely... I mean.. Watching television... Uh-huh... television.. that daily-used box with LED lights which everybody has in their homes unless.. well, unless you are a caveman then...

A soft sniffling... Acceding to a loud wailing... Sehun peeked into the room, raising an eyebrow at the weird couple.. Tao gave him back a raised eyebrow.. Sehun shrugged and went away.. The loud wailing soon recceded to little giggles and then back to soft sobbing once more.. A comedy was playing... Yes, A COMEDY was playing...it was too good to be true.. VERY manly Kris... Show off your manliness to the world~

...

Sehun came back to rest against the doorframe, this time, Luhan was hopping and trying to see the commotion in the room, Sehun was apparently too tall for his liking.. Luhan got pissed and pushed Sehun away before moving forward in the room. A splendid view beheld him...Now something to backmail Kris with! Luhan thought to himself as he smirked. Tao looked up at the two intruders from the corner of his eyes and brought a finger to his lips, wanting to keep them quiet as not to wake the sleeping Kris, effectively shushing them... but not for long..

Luhan purposely mistook the sign as one to plan a revenge on Kris and gave Sehun the wrong idea. The two counted in their minds..

One.. 

Two.. 

The two walked forward to the unsuspecting Kris.. THREE!

Kris let out a girly scream as he rolled off the bed with a "Ompfff!"

"SEHUN!" Kris shouted the first person who came to mind who would do such a thing to him.. Sehun visibly widened his eyes..wow.. mind-blown... "Wait, what?! It wasn't I who started it! Luhan told me to!" Sehun spoke up in defence. Luhan feigned innocence, blinking wide eyes at him, "Me? No, no, no~, Tao told me to!" Luhan said calmly. Kris turned to Tao, narrowing his eyes at him. Tao could only face-palm.. Luhan smirked once more...

---

At last, the vacation had to come to an end, the three couples hapily left the villa, the entertainment from the previous few epic moments still fresh in their minds..

"Uh... Tao... ermm... can I ask... if your parents.. ermm... are also kinda.. like.. this?"Kris asked, wanting to know what he was in for...

"No... maybe.. depends... uh... you'll see...hahaha..." Tao nervously chuckles, knowing his parents were almost ten times worst as they were known throughtout the neighbourhood as the "One and only true God-Parents of Halloween Horror..."

A/N: And... the story has ended~! Do tell me what you think of this story in the comments! And I was planning on writing a Halloween themed Tao's parents story/sequel. Should I? Please tell me what you think:)

Hey you ! I know you're reading this! I'm watching you... your name's now recorded on screen! Do either comment, subscribe or vote in the below poll! Thanks in advance! :D