Finale:) Part 3

My Heart-Keeping Lover
The couple woke up to a girly scream, locking eyes in the dark, they forgot that they were about to investigate the scream.. "OH MY GOD! NO! GET THE AWAY FROM ME YOU EIGHT-LEGGED ARACHNID! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!" The dropping of a dictionary was heard.. Wait.. Did they even have dictionaries in the villa? Nevermind..Another manly girly scream followed.."NO! OMG! NO! I'm- I'm SORREH~! OMG! NO! GET AWAY! AWAY! I COMMAND YOU TO! DEAR~!!!! HELP!!!" A giggle was heard. "DEAR~! NO!" The giggling continued, apparently it seems the other person didn't bother to help.. 
 
The couple just stared blankly up the stairs before turning questioningly turning to each other, as if asking: Do you want to go and check it out?
 
They decided not to... The air-conditioning lulled them back to sleep amidst the earth-shattering chaos upstairs.. Tao wondered whether it was a blessing they were not sleeping in their room the floor above as the next part of the problem upstairs went like:
 
Splat..
 
A soft giggling.. "Ewwww... Sehun..Soooo cruel.. It was just trying to be friendly~"
 
"Friendly?" Sehun screeched. "Friendly, my foot.. With your husband screaming like a damn teenage girl who saw her freaking idol, you call it ,FRIENDLY?!" Sehun's voice went an octave higher at the end..and Kris could imagine Sehun's eyes widening by a centimeter or so.."Next time if you deem a damned spider:... friendly.. try stuffing a sock up your husband's mouth first.. Goooood NIGHT." The door of supposed Sehun's room slammed shut. 
 
"Dear.."
 
"Shut up hubby, I hate you.. You made little Sehunnie mad.."
 
"Orhhhh... but dear... I love you too~!"
 
"HEY! BRING YOUR INSIDE YOUR ROOM!" Sehun's muffled voice was heard from inside his room, emphasizing on the your.
 
...
Tao could only feel Kris chuckling while holding him around the waist..
 
---
 
Tao was already gone from his grasp when Kris awoke, finding Tao's friend, Luhan's face centimeters away from him instead. "Ahhhh!" Kris immediately shot up, knocking straight into Luhan's right eye as a result.. "Owwwwie~ That hurt.." Luhan whined as he rubbed at his eye. "What-what were you trying to do? Wait.. what are you even doing here..?" Kris asked suspiciously, glaring at Luhan as Luhan looked through his good eye at him, getting what Kris was mistaking him for... "No, no, no no.. It's NOT what you are thinking.." Luhan moved away a little, raising his other unoccupied palm up to elaborate what he meant. "Tao told me to keep a eye on you... but I didn't expect him to seriously really mean one-eye... Darn, I should have checked the exact meaning with him first..." Luhan pondered regretfully.. "I shall NEVER keep an eye over you EVER again... I'm not gonna lose my other eye too..." Luhan came to a decision...
 
"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry..not. Yes, I agree that you should never.. Never.. Go near my freaking godly face. Nobody asked you to come so close...But though I know you admire my amazing face~ Now you've infected it with your.. your.. freaking girly disease...So... It's partially your fault~ No, all your fault! I'm gonna wash off all your damn germs.." Kris claimed calmly as he headed to the bathroom to wash up... "OH YES! AND I'M HERE CUZ SEHUNNIE INVITED ME, NOT TO ON YOUR FREAKING DONALD-DUCK FACE~! AND I HAVE A BRILLIANT AIR OF MANLINESS! MIND YOU!" Luhan shouted after Kris, feeling insulted. A particularly loud scoff was given from Kris as he swaggered off with hidden skill of modelling to the toilet. "Hmph~!" Luhan forced out and he ran to the kitchen with a hand against his eye to complain to Tao.
 
---
 
"What do you think of my parents so far?" Kris asked Tao as they strolled along the beach, hand-in-hand, and taking in the salty sea breeze(A/N: OMG! How romantic~! But of course~, expect no less from the romantic AB style panda~ lol). "They're-" Tao was cut off..."Wait! Wait! If you're gonna comment on their childish behaviour.. o.k. more like my dad's, not very sure about him being my biological father anymore.. I can assure you, that they are not always like that... O.k... not most of the time anyway..." Kris pouts. Tao giggles and pokes his right cheek. "It's alright Kris.. Everyone's weird in their own way.. correction.. unique in their own way...Don't worry, I still love you~" Tao pecks Kris puckered lips.
 
"Awww~ Thank you~ Love you too Tao-baby~" Kris wraps an arm 'round Tao's waist as they lightly dipped their feet in the sea water. The walk was relaxing as so was the quietness peaceful to the young couple. But of course, nothing ever lasts.. It was till they got home the peacefulness was cut short..
 
Sehun runs out of the villa screaming: "OMFG! BLOODY MURDER OF MY EYES! MY PRECIOUS EYES! NO~!" He wails like the baby he is, as he covers his eyes and runs head-on into a tree trunk, a coconut falls onto his head and he just lays there, motionless in his own will..
 
Tao and Kris look to each other, the sounds from the room above could be heard from their standing position in front of the villa.. Oh god.. they just had to choose the front room didn't they.. The same thought went through their minds as if telepatically. Luhan runs from the house. "Oh my heavenly deer~ry goodness! Sehunnie, you o.k. there? Did the coconut hit you hard enough to get those horrid lights out?"  Luhan asks worried as he watches Sehun curiously. Tao bursts out laughing as Kris raises an eyebrow at the comical pair, as if asking: Lights? Are you freaking kidding me? No concern but ironic nature? Wtf. 
 
"Come on.." Tao pulls Kris forward as they each take Sehun either by the head or feet and brought him in the house. What can I do? Luhan thought to himself. Ah! I think I should bring the coconut in for Sehun to thank! Or else I could hit him with it if the images are still in his mind.. Luhan smiles to himself as he juggles the coconut in his hands.
 
---
 
Sehun awakes with an ice-bag on his head and Luhan sitting beside him, looking... happy? "Hey Sehunnie~" Luhan exclaims. "What happened? Arghh.. Why does my head hurt?" Sehun groans as he sits up slowly, Luhan making no move to help him. "Do you still remember, Sehunnie?" Luhan asks. "Remember what?" Sehun moans at the pain from his forehead. Luhan shows him the coconut that supposedly saved him earlier. "OMG... So it did happen.. I did walk in on my parents shoving luminous lights into my face.. damn.. hit me now.." Sehun speaks his thought out loud to no one in particularly as Luhan mistakes it addressed to him and hits Sehun with the coconut. "Ow! Luhan! What chu do that for?!" Sehun exclaims, glaring at Luhan. Luhan pouts apologetically. "But-But.. But I thought you asked me to hit you.." Sehun just stares with an 'are-you-ing-kidding-me' face. 
 
Oh yes, Sehun's parents were oooo-ing and ahh-ing at Christmas lights in the middle of ing Summer... 
 
A/N: Haha~ Trolled you guys~! Yes, shoved lights in Sehun face, yes, Christmas lights.. yes, in the middle of Summer.. Ahahaz~ OMG! So many of you fell for it~!
Oh yep, I've also intrigued many of you guys with how your usernames appeared in the chapter.. well, I'm revealing that now~! I also just recently learnt of it while on aff.. I was on the home page when I saw this 'Tips' column at the sight.. It said to try putting ' < you >you< /you > ' in your chapter and it'll appear your reader's name, you can try it, without the spaces and ignore the two inverted comas at the side though.
So thank you for reading this chappie, you ! Hahaz~ See you in the next chapter and thank you guest68 for upvoting! And the subbies for suscribing too! OMG so many.. my first time.. yay! O.k. nights~ 
P.S. Next chapter might be short as I think I'll be ending it there... but... Please continue supporting! Thank you!