Leaving for good

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked into his apartment he was about to walk past Lay.

Lay got of the couch and stood in front of Luhan. “Lu, where the hell have you been?”

Luhan looked at him. “I went for a walk, sorry I didn’t answer your calls.” He then walked into his room.

Lay followed Luhan. “Well to brighten your mood, Umma called and she told me Mr. Oh is letting me stay!” Lay smiled. “Did your mom call you?”

Luhan took out a trash bag from his backpack and unfolded it then walked over to his closet.

Lay smile faded as he watched Luhan. “W-what are you doing?” Lay panicked.

Luhan started shoving his clothes into the thrash bag. “I can’t stay.”

“What do you mean ‘you can’t stay’? Lu, the prick is letting me stay and I’ve been arrested way more than you have! What’d you do to piss him off?” Lay walked over to Luhan.

“Yixing-ah, Mianhe.” Luhan kept shoving his clothes into the bag.

“No, stop it!” Lay snatched the bag from Luhan’s hand. “What the !”

Luhan looked at Lay tears started to streamed down his face. “I’m really sorry…” This time it was in Chinese.

Lay shook his head in disbelief. “You ing prick…you chose to leave, didn’t you?”

Luhan looked directly to Lay’s eyes and nodded slowly.

Lay swallowed hard he was trying to hide his anger. “And where are you off to?”

Luhan sighed. “To Busan…I know it’s far but-”

Lay scoffed off. “ you! You selfish ! Just for him? You’re leaving just for him?” Tears are welling up in Lay’s eyes.

“Lay, you don’t know how me makes me feel.” Luhan confessed.

“I know how he makes you feel! I know, Lu! But how ‘bout how you make me feel? We’re best friends…how can you leave me?” Lay questioned Luhan.

“I’m sor--” Luhan started off in Chinese.

“You’ve only known him for what? A month and a half? And you’ve known me since 3rd grade! We are living are life we’ve always wanted to live. We planned this! To live on our own, not to give a about anything, to be free and to stick together. How can you leave?” This time Lay was on the verge of his anger.

Luhan can’t stop his tears from falling. “I’m not leaving you, I’m leaving him! And the dream that we planned is still gonna go on. Just because I’m moving out doesn’t mean we won’t see each other anymore!” Luhan voice cracked. “We’re best friends and will always stay that way!”

“No! It to know you’d leave for him and not stay for me. How the hell am I suppose to pay rent alone? We were supposed to stay in here until we graduate, that was the main thing, that was the goal. You ing…” Lay don’t know what to say anymore.

Luhan took a deep sigh. “Lay…we can still hang out. I’m not leaving you!”

Lay stared at Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter