Decision

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber took of her shirt she was about to change into something else when she looked down at her phone. “Sunny?” Amber grabbed her phone and picked it up. “Yoboseo?”

“Hey Amber, are you busy right now?” Sunny asked from the other end.

“Uh…” Amber looked at the time. “Not really.” She flopped down at her bed. “What’s up?”

Sunny smiled. “Well, I just wanted to talk. I haven’t talk to you in forever! But guess what?” Sunny was gushing at the other end.

Amber laughed. “What?”

Sunny giggled. “I think Sehun and I are official…” Sunny bit her bottom lip.

Amber smile faded. “What? You and Sehun?”

“Yes! Me and Sehun.” Sunny squealed from the other end.

Amber faked a chuckle. “Oh, well uh…what made you think it’s official?”

“Well, we had today…” Sunny started off.

Amber’s mouth dropped and sat up from her bed. “WHAT?”

Sunny laughed. “Don’t worry it was safe! God, calm down Amber.”

“Yeah but…but, it’d been 2 weeks! I didn’t even know you guys were together! What the hell, Sunny?” Amber blurted at Sunny.

“Well, it’s not my fault you work all the time and have no time to hang out!” Sunny chuckled. “I guess he likes to move fast…”

“Wait, he wanted to ?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, he texted--” Sunny paused. “Yah! What’s that supposed to mean?” Sunny questioned.

“Nothing, nothing.” Amber sighed. “Sunny…”

“What? Are you really gonna judge me. I really like him…” Sunny confessed.

Amber stayed quiet for a while and took a deep breath. “I don’t  want to see you get hurt…not saying you will but I care about you.”

“I know! I know. You don’t need to worry about me. Sehun isn’t like that.” Sunny told Amber.

“Yeah, I know but--” Amber heard a beep coming from her phone and she looked at it. “Hey, Sunny I have to go! I’ll text you later.”

“Okay! Bye love.” And Sunny hung up.

Amber answered her next call. “Just come in.”

“Okay then.” Luhan hung up he grabbed the spare key and opened the door. “Put it back.” He handed the key to D.O.

D.O grabbed the key and put it back he closed the door and followed Luhan.

Luhan walked to Amber’s room and opened the door.

“Lulu--” Amber let out a shrill when she saw D.O. She covered herself with her arms and jumped onto her bed she covered herself with the blanket.

Luhan burst out laughing.

“Come one! It’s just me.” D.O said.

“I don’t care! Go to the kitchen or something.” Amber ordered him.

D.O turned to Luhan. “You that those movie where a straight guy pretended to be gay so he can see ? I gotta do that!” D.O then walked away to the kitchen.

Luhan laughed as he walked in the room and closed the door behind him. “I didn’t only call you to get into your house, I also called to tell you to put your clothes on ‘cause D.O is with me.” Luhan flashed a smile and sat on her bed.

“Thank god I had my bra and underwear on…” Amber got out of her bed and walked in her closet. “Since you didn’t bring Sehun I assume you guys are distant?”

Luhan groaned and laid down on her bed. “He’s being a . He won’t look at me! Like what the ! And he went off with Sunny today during 5th period.”

Amber stopped looking through her closet and turned around to face Luhan. “I’m pretty sure they ed during your fifth period…”

Luhan laughed. “You’re kidding…”

Amber shook her head. “I’m not. I was talking to Sunny before you called. She told me he wanted to her. Like he texted her to or something.” Amber told Luhan.

Luhan sat up and looked at Amber. “He wanted to her? SEHUN?”

“That’s exactly what I said! HE as in Sehun.” Amber said.

That ing ! I could’ve at l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter