What is Love?

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their school break.

Kai was standing at Luhan’s bed side and was looking down at him. “You think we should wake him up?”

Lay sighed he was standing next to Kai. “I don’t want to see him experience the worst hangover of his life…”

“I’m pretty sure he’s experienced those this week.” Kai said.

D.O stood opposite from them and he looked down at Luhan.

“He was pretty ed up last night though…more ed up than usual.” D.O said.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I was trying to stop him for the past week. I’ve been pushed to the ground three times! What have you guys done?” Kai blurted at them.

“You actually got to help him because you’re sober! D.O and I on the other hand are wasted as well. We can’t be wasted and take care of someone at the same time!” Lay blurted out.

D.O nodded. “Exactly what Lay said.”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Well, I plan to keep him sober tonight.”

D.O snorted. “Tonight is the night he gets so ed up he passes out. It’s New Year’s Eve, Kai. Tonight at midnight, he’s going to drink himself to death because he won’t be able to kiss Sehun.”

“Are we really going to let him do that? At least help him out!” Kai said.

Lay sighed. “I’ll be sober tonight. I’ll take care of him. You don’t have to do it, Kai.”

Kai faced Lay. “Are you sure?” He asked with a skeptical look.

Lay just nodded. “If I need help, I’ll call you.”

“Alright.” Kai looked down at Luhan. “How ‘bout we just let him be? Let him wake up on his own?”

“Yeah, let’s go.” D.O said.

Lay placed a bucket by the bedside. “In case he doesn’t make it outside.”

Kai chuckled. “Let’s go.”

 

Sehun put on his jacket and he was straightening it out.

Nana walked into the room and looked at Sehun. “Can you tell me what is going on?”

Sehun turned around. “What are you talking about?”

Nana sat on the bed. “I’ve just been informed that you want to stay for two weeks…it’s not that it’s a problem but the way Umma said it and the fact that you aren’t speaking to her.”

Sehun grabbed his tie then he stood in front of the mirror and put it on. “Umma’s just being stupid. She doesn’t understand the fact that I’m me. I get to be whoever the I want and get to chose who I like and who I want to be.”

“Umma’s not letting you have a girlfriend? Since when is that a problem? She never stopped you from bringing girls home.” Nana asked.

Sehun just sighed. “It’s not that.”

Nana raised her eyebrow. “Well, what are you?”

Sehun stopped what he was doing, he gave himself a minute to think then he realized he doesn’t know what to say.

“Sehunnie, you know you can tell me anything.” Nana said.

Sehun stayed quiet and tightened his tie.

Nana watched Sehun. “You look broken.”

Sehun looked himself in the mirror and he still doesn’t know what to say.

“You honestly don’t look like yourself, Sehun…and I’m actually frightened that whatever caused you this won’t be back.” Nana looked at Sehun through the mirror. “And maybe, I can help you.”

Sehun looked at his Noona through the mirror. “You can’t…” Sehun turned around and grabbed his shoes and put it on.

Nana sighed. “Why won’t you talk to me?”

Sehun was still putting his shoes on. “What if I told you I’m biual?”

Nana eyes widened and looked at Sehun. “What?! You’re not…are you?”

Sehun just looked at her and walked out of the room.

 

 

That night

 

Luhan was taking small sip out of a beer bottle and was watching the bonfire.

Lay sat down next to him. “I really hope that you’re not planning on getting ed up.”

Luhan chuckled slightly. “Don’t worry, I’m done. I think I’ve puke enough.”

“As much as I want to believe you, I’m sober righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter