Consequence

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan quickly pulled out his hand out of Sehun’s pants and backed away from Sehun. He didn't know what to do or say he just looked at Sehun’s mother then back to Sehun.

Sehun was trying to catch his breath he swallowed hard as he looked at his mother. “U-uh, U-umma…this…this is ah—” Sehun just paused and looked at his mother.

Mrs. Oh just closed her eyes and she took a long and deep breath. “HOW LONG?” She asked with full authority.

“W-what?” Sehun asked stuttering.

Mrs. Oh opened her eyes and looked directly at Sehun. “How long, Sehun? How long has this been going on?” She asked again.

Sehun sighed. “Umma…”

“HOW LONG?” This time she asked with a tone of frustration.

“Mrs. Oh, it’s been 4 months.” Luhan answered and looked at Mrs. Oh. “An amazing 4 months.”

Mrs. Oh looked at Luhan up and down then faced Sehun. “I won’t tell your father but I don’t want you seeing him anymore, got it?”

Sehun’s mouth slightly dropped. “Umma! I can’t do that…”

“You can and you will. If you don’t, your father is going to find out about this and you won’t be any happier.” Mrs. Oh gave Sehun a sharp look. “Got it?”

Sehun stared back at his mother he stayed quiet for a while then he slowly nodded. “Yeah.”

Mrs. Oh faced Luhan. “You stay away from him. Don’t touch, don’t talk, and don’t look.” Mrs. Oh nodded her head towards the door. “You’re leaving now.”

“Mrs. Oh you don’t—” Luhan tried to say.

“LEAVE, NOW!” Mrs. Oh said at the top of her lungs.

Luhan looked at Sehun.

Sehun just looked down and held back the tears that are building up in his eyes.

Luhan faced Mrs. Oh. “Okay…I’m leaving.” Luhan walked out from the kitchen.

Sehun sniffled quietly and wiped the tears from his eyes quickly.

Mrs. Oh looked at Sehun she shook her head as he stick out her hand out. “Phone.”

“I’m not giving you my phone.” Sehun walked out of the kitchen.

“SEHUN!” Mrs. Oh walked out after him she quickly grabbed his wrist and turned him around. “Give me your phone.”

Sehun yanked his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter