Change

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Hi guys! Thank you to all those who subscribed and hello to the new ones. Hope you'll love this until the end. I love all my readers so guys kisses for all of you!

A week later.

Luhan was in the locker room he opened his locker and took his phone out as he wiped his sweat off with a towel then sat down on the bench.

Xiumin walked up to him and patted Luhan’s back. “Nice game today, man.” Xiumin smiled. “What did coach want to talk to you about?”

Luhan put back his phone into his locker and took out his shirt. “He wants me to join the team.” He took off he’s P.E shirt and put on his own shirt. “Says he’s been watching me the whole week and is impressed.” Luhan then shook his head. “But uh, I’m not going to.”

Xiumin leaned against the lockers. “Why not? You’re good, Lu.”

Luhan sat on the bench and looked at him. “Well, I never wanted to join the team back in my school and my friend Kyungsoo always wanted me to. So, if I join here, I’ll be betraying him.” Luhan explained.

“Kyungsoo…” Xiumin chuckled. “That’s what I wanted to ask you about actually.”

“You know him?” Luhan asked.

“Well, no. But pictures are going around and it seems that you’re…biual, I guess?” Xiumin shrugged. “There was a picture of you and some blonde and in the caption it said something about Do Kyungsoo.”

“ me…” Luhan buried his face into his palm.

Xiumin laughed. “You’re a crazy kid…you were making out like everyone.”

“So what are people saying around here?” Luhan inquired.

“People are calling you names…I don’t know if you want to know…” Xiumin said.

Luhan sighed and looked at Xiumin. “Just tell me.”

“, queer, , , -er, -ponder…well that’s all I can think of at the top of my head.” Xiumin looked at Luhan. “It’s just some people. Not everyone here is homophobic…”

“Yeah, I know.” Luhan stood up. “I could care less, it’s nothing to me, honestly.” He grabbed his pants.

Xiumin nodded. “Well, see you at lunch.” He left the locker room.

Luhan put his forehead against the locker and sighed heavily.

Minho walked to his aisle and leaned on his locker he was chewing a gum. “Hey .” Minho smirked at him.

Luhan looked at him, he pulled away from his locker and grabbed his stuff. “Shut he up!”

“What? I’m just calling you what you really are, .” Minho pushed himself off the locker area and walked closer to Luhan. “So, coach likes you…a lot.”

Luhan was annoyed and looked at Minho. “Yeah, so?”

“Why’d you do to make him like you so much? Did you his little ?” Minho asked.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “No, I didn’t, you prick. He likes me ‘cause I’m better at football than you are.” Luhan faked laugh. “What, can’t handle the truth?”

Minho laughed. “You? A , better than me?”

“Did I not make myself clear?” Luhan chuckled in disbelief. “Just off.”

“How ‘bout you off?” Minho pushed Luhan against the lockers.

Luhan’s back hit the lockers really hard. “WHAT THE !” he quickly pushed Minho back. “What the is your problem?”

Minho hit the lockers. “Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter