Him

Of Lies and Miracles

Your p.o.v:


 

Your necktie flew behind your body as the cold wind caressed your skin. "Come back!" You barely managed to whisper, a puff of cold air appearing each time you exhaled. The boy laughed some, hitting the breaks on his board and making you crash into his toned back. "Aish, if you wanted to touch me you should have just asked..."He smirked, teasing you into a blush.

"I did NOT want to touch you!" you huffed, crossing your arms and holding one out to him. "What?" He looked at your hand, blinking a bit. "My cupcake... Give it back..." The look on his face was a mix between confusion and humor. Suddenly, he bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny..?" You blinked, retreating your hand. "I ate your cupcake... Buuuut...." He chuckled a bit, watching you shiver at the harsh wind that had suddenly appeared.

"I can make it up to you.." He gave you a small smile, shrugging off his navy blue blazer and dropping it on your shoulders, instantly warming you. "Oh, and the name's Zelo. Gotta roll now.~" He dropped his skateboard, giving you a good view of the name 'Zelo' colorfully written in graffiti under it as he rolled off.

"Wait! Zelo-ssi! Dangit!" You huffed, strands of curly dark hair falling on your face. "Great... Just great... The only thing missing now is that Iced americano freak..." Karma must hate you, because there, in the distance, covered in sticky sweet once iced Americano, was none other than Coffee Addict himself.

"Yah! I finally found you, now get back here and make me a new Iced Americano, schoolgirl!" He marched right up to you, glaring intensely, and you had to wonder why he was so mad. It was just a drink, and judging by the fact that everything in this weird enough place was free, he could just go and get another. 

You blinked, backing away from the crazy addict and trying to run off again, only to be caught by the arm. "On no, you aren't running off again kid... Not until you get me another drink..." He smirked, and honestly, you felt scared, but it was hard to show it since, well... He was very, very, handsome...

"Kid.. Are you even listening to me...?" The guy frowned, a bit, staring at the schoolgirl he was holding down, she was obviously young, judging by her stature and frame, but what irked him was the fact that she was wearing a distictive blazer that belonged to a certain jet black haired someone he had been searching for a long time. 

You took the opportunity to scurry away, running off into the first clothes  shop you could find, It was kept very tidy, and wow, it smelled like male cologne, which made you blush even more. "Who are you..?" You looked over, finding yet another man staring at you, he was too close for comfort as well, studying you intently.

"Yah, I asked you a ques--" "Shh! He's going to find me if you keep talking!" You covered his mouth, looking around for anyone who might have heard. People looked at you funny, but you didn't care at the moment, your life was probably at risk here.

"Mmmmmnff!" The guy glared at you, but luckly kept quiet long enough for you to feel it was safe to remove your hands off his face. "I'm so sorry sir... I was being followed by some crazy coffee loving lunatic and I just had to hide..." You blushed a bit, clasping your hands together and apologizing.

"You mean Kim Himchan? He always does that... Just don't mess with his Iced Americano ritual and you'll be okay..." The man got up, dusting some imaginary dust off his shoulders and offering you a hand. "Thank you... Um...?" "Bang Yongguk... Now, do you want to get some decent clothes for this horribly cold weather or what?" 

Yongguk smiled, flashing you his gums momentarily before going to one of the racks to fish out some clothes for you. Man, he sure was cute... "I'm (L/n F/N) Pleased to meet you Yongguk-ssi..." You smiled politely and followed him around, making friends with the quiet man easily. Though you didn't notice the stares the man kept giving you, obviously knowing about the navy blue blazer you kept pulled close to your form at all times.

Man, was this one strange place... And You still wanted to know more about that Zelo kid, something about him just... Called out you...