Rain

Of Lies and Miracles

Authors Note:

Omg guys i'm like so sorry for not posting in so long! ; ~ ;

I was super busy with finals and then there was christmas break with all my family traditions AND THEN when I wanted to post the story it didn't want to upload and I was so angry at the site and all but now that I posted the chapter I promise you with all my heart that I'm going to frequently update until I finish!

I also have a few oneshots in mind revolving around Readerxotherbapboys so please comment on who'd you like to be in the stories and whatnot. 

Love you all.~

Ann_Jo_Lee Aka Choi JooSeul


"Crap... Where'd all this rain come from?" Daehyun huffed, cursing the heavens as Jongup pulled you along, handcuffs preventing you from getting too far without him. "Hyung... We've been walking for days under this rain... It won't stop any time soon..." The younger male mentioned, not stopping to take a single breath as his legs sunk deeper and deeper into the sticky, disgusting mud beneath them.

"I think we should find shelter... You know how dangerous it is out here at night..." The older male helped his partner out of the mud, sending you face first into it. "Ya, get up! No one told you to rest!" Daehyun dragged you up, giving your arm a rough squeeze. "Ow! That hurts you idiot!" You tried protesting, earning a glare and a stronger grip on your arm.

"Stop talking already, you're giving me a headache..." He huffed and walked off, pulling you through the mud with him.

They managed to find a decent place to spend the night, quickly making a fire under the cliff face. As punishment, you werevleft under the rain, tied up on a tree, soaked to the bone as the rain pelted you violently.

"You'll pay for this Jung Daehyun!" You shouted, getting silence in return. "Guess they're asleep..." With a soft sigh, you sat down and watched the rain fall aimlessly. "I wonder why it rains here too..." Your head lulled to the side, eyes getting heavy as you stiffled a yawn.

Hours passed, making you snuggle closer to the warmth beside you. 

Wait... Why was the tree so warm?

Better yet... Why was it not wet and uncomfortable?

You woke up and pushed whatever it was that had managed to crawl it's way to you.

"Ya...  Is that any way to treat your savior?" The male rubbed his cheek, a red splotchy mark appearing quickly. You stared at him dumbfounded, a sense of relief washing over you. "Well I would have reacted differently if you had respected my personal space..." 

Zelo sighed and got up, casually walking out of the room, giving you a chance to look at your surroundings. You were currently on a full sized bed, which had a small desk and chair beside it. At the foot of the bed was a trunk and a door that lead to what you thought was a walk-in closet.

The walls were painted a soft blue with black and green accents, making it seem manly but still fun and calming. You looked to the floor and noticed that oddly enough, it was clean and well organized. 'This guy is so weird...' 

He came back into the room, holding a pile of neatly folded clothing in his hands. "I dried your clothes last night because they were dirty and dripping all over my floor..." You blankly stared at the pile in his hands, then down at your body. "Zelo..."

"Yes?"

"Why am I wearing your shirt?" 

"Well I already told you... Your clothes were wet.."

"SO YOU DECIDED TO UNDRESS ME!?"

"Well yeah... And I gave you a bath... There was mud caked in your hair..."

Your cheeks turned crimson, making you look away shyly. He had decided to not only undress you, but to bathe you as well.

"If I end up pregnant after all of this you'll have to pay child support.."

"I doubt you'll be pregnant but If you are then I don't mind."

You secretly smiled at that.