Five

The New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time all of you reached the TOP building, it was eight. Right as you walked in, Yuna came rushing towards you, grabbing your wrists and started pulling you towards one of the room 'Hurry ____, you korean tutoring now' By the time you could react, you were already half way down the hall, you shouted and waved 'Soon...I'll be able to practice with you soon'. Before you know it Yuna opened a door and walked in with you, she bowed on your behalf feeling guilt you mimicked her actions. She then left the room but you could see that she was standing outside the white tinted doors like a bodyguard. You turned around and was a woman roughly Yuna's age maybe older 'Hello my name is Ms Jung, starting today I'll be your korean tutor. You'll have classes Monday, Thursday and Saturday's at 8-10, now shall we get started' You nodded in  response.

*2 hours later*

Yuna knocked on the door '_____, it's time for to meet the rest' You started packing up when Ms Jung said 'Don't worry about it, I'll pack it just go. I know how much you've been waiting to finally join your group' Nodding thanks, you followed Yuna to the dance room where you first met the rest of the girls. You walked in and saw that the other girls were laying on the floor half-dead. You decided to sit next to Da Eun 'What have you guys been doing that you look like zombies'

Earning a chuckle form the other girls, Haneul replied 'We've been practicing and learning the dances to the songs we're going to perform when we debut' 

'Ohhhhh wait WHAT SONGSSSSSS' emphasising on the s

'Yup songssss' Da Eun sighed

'No fair, I want to learn them now'

'Well now you can,' said an unfamiliar voice, this created disapproving groans from the rest of the girls. You turned to the source and saw a woman leaning against the wall 'Annyeong, I'm Ms Song, you can call me Ji min, I'm your group's dance and choregrapher teacher now and hopefully in the future'. You got up and bowed 'Annyeonghassyeo, I'm _____ the six memeber to this group and the maknae. It's nice to meet you.'

'It's nice to meet you too, from what I heard I'm excited to have you as my student. Now shall welearn the steps. You girls can take a break and when you're ready join in'

You nodded, and stood next to her ready to learn. Step by step she taught you repeating many times in the beginning as she expected you to go grasp the steps slower. Slowly she understood that she didn't have to tell you twice. Within 15 mins, you learnt the whole routine to one of the songs, this caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter