One

The New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood there in front of the building *maybe it was the wrong idea to come here* Just as you were about to walk away, someone rushed out the door of the building 'Here you are, we were wondering what took you so long. Come on, come in no one's going to bite' the man ushered me towards the door. *Well now there's no getting out of this, well done _____* With a sigh, you walked into the building while the guy was jumping excited around you telling you how excited everyone is to meet you and pointing every single one of the rooms. After a while of walking up and down the stairs in the office, going in and out of every other room, the man finally came to a stop in front of a door, right at the end of the hall. 

The door was made with tempered glass, meaning you weren't able to see inside of it. The man slowly opened the door, he was muttering to himself. the moment you walked in you were overwhelmed with the amount of people the room contain. They all stopped their conversations and turned towards you ask you walked in. *Did they seriously have to do that, I mean come on I'm a normal person. Stop staring already.*

There was a guy sitting upfront, 'YA!!!!' making you flinch 'MR KIM, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG IT WAS SUCH AS simple task....' The man's sentence died donw the moment he saw you standing there, suddenly a wide smile spread along his face. He stood up and walked over to you 'You must be____, it's so nice to meet....' Something must have clicked in his head making him signal to someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter