Two

The New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(some conversation would be in korean but some in english. and just because you're Australian in this story you don't have an Australia accent...eewww)

You started introducing yourself again, 'Annyeonghassyeo, my name is _____. I just migrated from Australia about two weeks again as I would be starting university soon. I'm born in '97' (it's the future, sorry guys ^^)

'Wooahhh you're from Australia' Ricky exclaimed 'that means you must know English, L.joe hyung, say something to her in English.'

'E.E.Errr ummm how are you' L.joe stutter clearly flusteres from the younger boy's comment

'Ehhhhhhhhh~' all the other boys called out, making you giggle a little 'Even I can ask that and my English is terrible' 

'Here, here let me do it' Ricky said pushing everyone aside 'Hi, my name is Ricky, it's nice to meet you. Ummm how's the weather today?'

'Its nice to meet you too, the weather fine, slightly cloudy. So how are you today?'

'Fine, fine and everything?' 

(Watch the youtube video of Ricky talking english in the car with Changjo, you'll understand how funny it is)

This caused you to burst into laughter from his pronunciation and completely not making sense at the end, L.joe snicker while CAP started hitting Ricky. You finally stopped laughing and had tears formed in your eyes. As you wiped them away, you said 'Ricky sunbaenim, you're english is good'

'Then why did you laugh' he pouted 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter