Ten

The New Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of the photoshoot and all the girls were seated in the dressing room, either getting their make up or hair done or just lazing around in the corner. The staff were running around everywhere making sure that everything would run smoothly. You were in the make up chair getting your make up done; the concept they decided to use for your debut was bringing sweetness and iness together, which looked amazing. In the mirror reflection you could see wat looked like tons of clothes just hanging on the clothes rack. *This is going to be a fun but long day, FIGHTING!!!!* You cheered for yourself mentally. 

'Girls, could you gather here while I explain everything' the photographer called out for all of you, 'We'll start with the leader and go in age order, for today I'm just going to look at what your strengths are and how you hold yourself infront of a camera. Okay then, Haneul would you like to step in the photo area (I personally have no clue what it is soooo sorry). She turned to the rest of you looking nervour and you gave her a fighting sign. The rest of the girls moved away, probably cause they were nervous as well but you decided to stay. Since you haven't taken much photos of yourself, you decided to get ideas from the rest of the girls.

On by one their turn came, you being the youngest had to wait. You watched each and everyone of their photoshoot. Finally it was your turn, the photographer could see the nervousness in your eyes that he started to slowly guide you through the photoshoot. During the photoshoot you didn't realised that Teen Top walked into the building to see how you all were doing. They all mingled with the girls when Ricky said 'Where's _____ I havent seen her yet', finally he realised your disappearance

'Oh it's her turn to do the photoshoot, but it's taking a while because she isn't used to taking photos of herself where she has to pose'

'Ohhhhhhhhh, Changjo come and follow me. I want to support _____'

Changjo being the curious person he was followed Ricky to the photoshooting area, where you still were trying your best to pose. As the reached, you did a pose were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter