Wolf's Den

Once In A Red Moon | HIATUS

"The Wolf's Catfight... wait, that guy was the wolf?!"

She stood frozen in her place, reading over the newspaper to make sure she was seeing right. For some reason her father's cold words rang in her head, "There's a better chance of you getting help from Sooman than me!"

Of course her father was not serious but Mina slowly reasoned with herself that is wasn't that bad of an idea. Granted, of course that the Huntsman wasn't a part of SM. 

Mina kicked the newspaper away. She needed a sign or something that would signal her what to do. She sighed, "One last time. If I can't get help I'll go to SM!"

She nodded to herself reassured, this way she could get back at her dad and avenge Granny. In hindsight, not the best decision but nothing could throw off Little Miss Red when she was determined.


 So now here Mina was riding the glass elevators in the YG building down to the basement floors. It was the closest thing to a 'legal' gang headquarters that YG could house. After reading some of the details in the news article, Mina hoped everyone wasn't hurt. 

The elevator dinged and Mina stepped onto the lowest floor, deep underground. She automatically walked into one of the rooms which was disguised as a recording room. Flicking the light on she heard a voice groan from the couch.

"You mind? I was sleeping here", G-Dragon said groggily as he sat up on the couch. Noticing who his visitor was he added with a wink, "unless you want to join me babe." 

Mina rolled her eyes, suppressing the blush that was threatening to show. "Even when injured you're still a flirt."

Jiyong shrugged in response, "It's in my nature." Sitting cross-legged on the couch he patted the space beside him, inviting Mina to sit. 

Mina sat hesitantly beside him, while Jiyong however casually put an arm around her. When they had first met, the relationship started off as shameless flirting before dying down into... whatever weird friendship this was. 

He glanced at her blankly, "So? What is it?"

"Help me avenge Granny", Mina replied bluntly. 

Jiyong instantly started shaking his head. "No, I already told you no." Mina pouted and stomped her feet childishly, "But why?" 

He sighed and rubbed his brow absentmindedly. "Why is this such a big deal? Just drop it."

"Just drop it?", Mina's voice rose. "This is the woman who raised me and you want me to drop it?", she asked hysterically. Her words seemed to breeze past Jiyong, who was completely unaffected. 

Jiyong roughly pushed Mina down on the couch. He leaned over her, that sadistic look she knew all too well returning to his dark eyes. "Come on babe don't be like that", he practically purred. 

Mina attempted to push him off of her but to no avail. Jiyong leaned forward and pressed his lips onto hers. He continued moving his lips, Mina frozen with shock. The kiss was hot and heavy, filled with lust that Mina had never known existed. Her eyes snapped open into genuine fright. She didn't want this, not with Jiyong at least.

Thrashing around Mina somehow managed to elbow him in the ribs, causing him to recoil back, granting enough room for her to escape. "Ah you !", he spat before realizing what had just happened. He tried to grab for Mina's wrist, "Wait, I'm sorry alright?"

She ignored him and ran out, quickly entering the elevator making sure to hide her tears from Jiyong. "When did I become such a crybaby", she mumbled bitterly to herself. Mina leaned back in the elevator breathing a heavy sigh of relief. 


Mina threw the door open to her room, collapsing on her bed. "Is this how you normally greet your friends?", another voice asked.

Mina jumped at the surprise. She got up and found her friend Dara lounging on her desk chair. "How did you even get in?"

Dara rolled her eyes, "Through the window. What did you think, your driver let me in dummy." Mina shook her head, "Sorry Dara but I'm kinda having a bad day..." "Perfect! Even more reason for me to drag you out!"

Mina groaned, instantly getting cut off by her hyperactive friend. "Uh, uh, I don't want to hear any complaints out of you missy. We're going clubbing whether you like it or not, it's the least you can do for me after ditching school."

After many dresses later, Dara finally deemed Mina ready to go out. The tiny girl somehow managed to get the both of them in the club, better if she didn't ask how.

It was dark, lights flashing everywhere and the sound of club music drowning out everything else. Dara pulled her onto the dance floor and began grinding away before being pulled away by the crowd. Mina continued dancing all while attempting to push off any creeps that tried to grind onto her.

She bopped her head along with the music before something caught her eye at the bar. A familiar tall figure had a lazy smirk on his face as an obviously drunk girl was pushing herself all over him.

It was the wolf. As if he could read Mina's thoughts, both of their eyes met. He held her stare, a flash of recognition appearing on his face.

'This is my chance', Mina thought to herself. She started making her way over, curious at what his reaction would be. Strangly, he whispered something to the girl that made her stagger away. Even stranger though, the 'wolf' got up and mouthed the words 'follow me' to Mina.

 


A/N: Extra long chapter woot! As always please leave a comment etc. if you enjoyed it! Lookin' at you you ;3