Big Bad Wolf

Once In A Red Moon | HIATUS

The sun lingered as if praying to Kris to stop this madness. Suho had told him it was a bad idea when he started using some of Big Bang's 'turf'. But Kris didn't listen and now here he was, crouched behind a column in an underground parking garage.

It wasn't like it was completely his fault. Kris wasn't even the official leader! It was just that he was a lot more intimidating than Suho was. 

He locked eyes with Tao who was hiding behind another column a few meters away. Tao shook his head, answering Kris' mental question. They were informed G-Dragon had wanted to have a 'talk' with them. Of course that meant the rest of the EXO members had to be spread out as the leaders talked to each other. It was assumed the rest of the Big Bang members were hiding as well.

Kris had a clear view of Suho walking towards G-Dragon who was perched gracefully on top of a car. The two men shook hands and would even seem to be talking amicably if it weren't for Suho's steel glare and G-Dragon's sadistic smirk.

Of course the peace was shortlived as G-Dragon spat in Suho's face, causing him to recoil and throw a punch in response. GD doubled over before tackling Suho to the ground.

Almost out of nowhere, Chanyeol appeared and threw GD against a column. Like a domino effect, eventually everyone was there fighting.

EXO had more members but Big Bang were veterans and very skilled. DO, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen along with Suho were the 'strategists' with less fighting skill. Not to mention, Big Bang had brought in backup to even out the odds.

Kris used his height to his advantage, the fight almost becoming a sick version of baseball. Tao would kick someone over and Kris would 'pitch' them away. 

A gun shot rang into the air. Kris turned to see Seungri wiping blood off his lip, still pointing a gun at Luhan. Luhan was on the ground in a fetal position as Seungri staggered away. 

All Kris could see was tunnel vision as he threw his weight into Seungri, knocking the both of them onto the ground. The fight was even more chaotic than before, he couldn't even tell who was who. Seungri headbutted Kris who then rolled over, dodging Taeyang's foot. 

A sound that was all too familiar to Kris rang out. Sirens became louder and louder, quickly approaching the parking garage they were in. " it's the cops!", he heard TOP yell. 

G-Dragon gave some sign to scatter, helping a battle torn Seungri and ignoring the whinings of a bleeding Daesung. If they seemed to be in bad shape, EXO was nothing in comparison. It was still pure chaos and at the moment was an every man for himself situation.

Everyone had seemingly escaped or hid out of sight from the nearing police, except Kris and Luhan. Kris sighed and threw him over his shoulder, wincing at the weight. Luckily Sehun found him and took over, "Give him to me, you just escape", Sehun said.

Kris nodded, feeling helpless at the sight of his dear friend clutching his bloody stomach. He ran up the stairs to the ground floor, peering out the emergency exit. He was too late, police cars were surrounding the area. Kris could only hope everyone else made it out.

He closed his eyes and started taking deep breaths. "Come on Kris, think. What is the layout of this place? Ah! I think there's a ladder down from the roof."

It was perfect timing, Kris ran up the rest of the stairs to the rooftop just as he heard policemen march in. He ran to the edge of the roof, ignoring the weight of the heavy wind as he climbed down the ladder and landed roughly on the ground.

He casually patted off the dust on his jeans. "Hey, it's him! It's the wolf!" a journalist yelled, capturing the attention of a few nearby policemen.

", , !", Kris took off as the policemen began to chase after him. 'Too much of my life is spent running', he thought dryly.

Just when he thought he lost them, another squad of police appeared ahead. He was cornered. Kris quickly noted a narrow alley where he could duck, in the midst of this he ran into a girl. 

"Hey!", she yelled but there was no time for Kris. He covered the girl's mouth and pulled her into the alley with him, staying deathly quiet as the policemen ran by.

"Where did he go?", they asked confused. "I think saw him go onto 9th street!"

Kris let out a sigh in relief and remembered he was still covering the girl's mouth. He quickly let go of her.

"Sorry about that-" "Don't touch me!", the girl screeched before Kris could apologize. "I said I was sorry!" "For pulling me into an alley?"

"No- what- no for, ah it", he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. The girl continued sprouting nonsense at him while Kris narrowed his eyes. He was used to females yelling at him.

'Why do I know this girl?', he thought to himself. The doll-like face was eerily familiar. He gave the girl another once over before catching onto her fire red hair. 'Wait a minute...' 

Kris' eyes widened in shock, this girl was YG's daughter. The daughter of the enemy... and the situation was not looking too good for Kris. He had way too many people after him as it was. With the adrenaline still running through his body he ran off, leaving the girl with an expression of anger and shock. 

'It's too bad, that girl was pretty cute when she was mad.'

 


Mina stood frozen, shocked by what had just happened. She blinked, wondering if it was just a hallucination. "What the hell just happened?"

She stuck her hands in her pockets, attempting to warm up from the oncoming breeze. A newspaper blew along with the wind, landing on her boots. Mina curiously picked it up, noticing a familiar face on the cover.

"The Wolf's Catfight... wait, that guy was the wolf?!"